BermudaCraft | Upcoming Factions Server! | STAFF NEEDED!

HuluAndHang's Avatar HuluAndHang11/3/15 9:04 pm
1 emeralds 135 2
11/4/2015 2:39 am
ashdungeon's Avatar ashdungeon
BermudaCraft is a upcoming fully custom, non-op factions based server that will feature custom enchants, custom plugins, and much more!

Recently OP factions servers are becoming more popular with the community than NON-OP servers; with BermudaCraft, we aim to change that.

We are currently in need of atleast 10+ staff members to join certain divisions of administration on BermudaCraft. You could be that person!

We currently need:

In-game Division:
- 2 Administrator
- 5 Moderators
- 5 Helpers

Forum / Website Division:
- 5 Moderators

Management Division:
- 2 Developers
- 2 Plugin Managers
- 1 Division Supervisor [Commonly known as Staff Managers]

So you want to apply? Their is multiple ways you can apply to become a BermudaCraft staff member.

You can either apply via replying to this thread using application formats for specific roles below. Or, you can take the application format and add us on skype and submit it privately.

Please note all fields with [ * ] are required. Fields that are not are optional.

Administrator Application:
Click to reveal
Name: *

In-game Username: *

How long have you been playing Minecraft: *

Tell us about yourself: *

How many hours a week can you be active: *

Why you'd be good for the role: *

Why should we hire you: *

Past experience :

Method of communication (Skype/etc...): *

Skype Username:

Moderator Application:
Click to reveal

Past experience :

Skype Username:

Helper Application:
Click to reveal

Skype Username:

Developer Application:
Click to reveal

Past experience: *

Past Work: *

How long have you been coding Minecraft plugins:

Skype Username:

Plugin Manager Application:
Click to reveal

Past experience : *

What do you think the role of a plugin manager is: *

Skype Username:

Division Supervisor Application:
Click to reveal

What do you think the role of a division supervisor is: *

Scenario - "A staff member bans a user for excessive swearing and hacking, the user appeals on the website and says he was not hacking and the staff member was being abusive towards him. What is the first thing you would do?"

A) Contact senior management member and request to see chat log prior the incident

B) Ignore the ban appeal, the staff member knows what he is doing and the player was hacking

C) Unban the user and fire the staff member being abusive to the player and apologize

Skype Username:

Best Regards,

~SyntaxYT
HuluAndHang
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ashdungeon
11/04/2015 2:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Jeremy

ashdungeon

Since late alpha.

I'm a 19 year old who goes to university, has a social life and is extremely committed to the tasks I set upon myself. I wish to help join the server in order to help with the development and growth of a new, unique and fabulous community. I love to help people out, show other staff members the strings of staffing and to help organise people in an effective yet considerate way. When I staff on a server as I have multiple times in previous positions I always pride myself on being the first person to welcome someone back, give someone advise or tell them how the server works and why they should stick around.

As I have previously stated, when I commit myself to a role, I pried on having utter dedication to the task and role at hand. Unfortunelty though due to real life things I can not play 24/7 but will be able to contribute large amounts of my time.

As I have already stated, being committed, dedicated and welcoming are some of most valuable traits that I have to offer, traits needed for such a position. I as also previously state pride myself on being the first person to welcome you back and the last to say goodnight. Ontop of this I have already had prior experience that I will talk about in the next question.

I have had many different experiences with a wide variety of roles, some similar to the one I'm applying for and some not. I have been admins and mods on multiple serves that I left due to numerous reasons but I have also been in two very similar roles to the one I'm applying for. The first one was a developer manager, despite not knowing plugin coding myself and only c++, I was in charge of the plugin schedules, release dates and ideas. But the one role I had that was the most similar to the one I was applying for was head manager (basically co-owner) basically as the name suggests, I was the manager and organiser of the staff.

What do you think the role of a division supervisor is: *
The role of a division supervisor I believe has a number of different aspects. One of these aspects include being able to keep peace not only between other players but staff members. I believe this can be achieved through the skills I have gained from many life lessons on how to manage people in a friendly, approachable way. Another aspect of the role is being able to organise people. I believe this involves being able to keep people on deadlines, active and staying within the rules.

Scenario - "A staff member bans a user for excessive swearing and hacking, the user appeals on the website and says he was not hacking and the staff member was being abusive towards him. What is the first thing you would do?"
A)
I have chosen A as staff members are normal people and do have room for error and misunderstanding so therefore if a player requests a ban appeal they have the full right for it to be looked in but of course we can't simply take people's words about being not guilty,

A) Contact senior management member and request to see chat log prior the incident

B) Ignore the ban appeal, the staff member knows what he is doing and the player was hacking

C) Unban the user and fire the staff member being abusive to the player and apologize

Skype Username:
live:buggsy.burns_1
danelegend
11/04/2015 1:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: dane

In-game Username: danelegend13/danelegend

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years

Tell us about yourself: I believe I am qualified to be a admin as I have a lot of past knowledge on how servers run as I have run my own server.

Admin characteristics that I possess are:

Fairness - I am a fair person who is thoughtful & considerate of other players. I try to see other people’s point of view before reacting to situations so I can make correct judgments towards them.

Humorousness – I love to have a laugh with online players as this helps to relax them and makes the community more enjoyable and happier in general.

Trustworthiness - I am a person who can be trusted with responsibilities and can be relied on to fulfil tasks given to me, and to help maintain the server.

Confidence - I am confident when dealing with all ages of people and speak in a positive & inspiring manner to help players feel better about themselves. I am courteous to players and try to be friendly and happy while online. I try to be available to anyone that needs me so I may help them in any situation. I am a very sociable person that can make conversation with any one at any time.

Selflessness - I believe myself to be a selfless person, which means that I put others before myself and care for the needs of others all the time. When I leave school, I’d love to work as a student councillor and help students with anything from a little problem to something as big as self-harm. I feel for anyone who has an issue, no matter how great or small. People around me, some close, and others not, have or do self-harm or have suicidal thoughts. It is a common thing in this generation and to try and put an end to their pain and suffering is something that really matters to me. I know I can’t be there for everyone, but I want to be looked up to, trusted and be reliable so that people can come to me with their troubles if needed, and give me the chance to help them to the best of my ability.

How many hours a week can you be active: weekdays: 1-2 hours weekends: 7-12

Why you'd be good for the role: I believe my presence will benefit the server in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a meaningful and confident manner. I am reliable, dependable, responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to fulfil a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I am respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions to me. I also have a part time job, which has helped my skills of teamwork and working in an environment as a staff member. I am also a great listener and can be trusted to help look after the server. I understand that moderators cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, but because I live in Australia, I often play when there are no other staff members online. Being a part of the staff on this server would allow greater staff presence over more time zones, and thus help out players that do not regularly play at the same time as current staff. I also believe that my past experience would be an added benefit to the server.

Why should we hire you: Read above.

Past experience : I owned a server for a bit before I took it down because of money reasons. I didn't get staff on other servers because I have been busy tring to code my own custom plugins and working out things.

Method of communication (Skype/etc...): Skype, email ( danelegend13@gmail.com ), teamspeak

Skype Username: danelegend

Thankyou
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome