BEST SERVER IDEA - Gets a server for free! [True]

Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat1/25/14 7:11 pm
7/7/2014 7:51 am
Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat
[b][center]So I'm looking for some staff for my new server, and I think that this is great way to find creative staff; they decide what the server is like! So here is what you need to do:
[/b]
[size=150]I WILL Promote you to Co-Owner, if your idea is the best![/size]

- You will completely decide what idea we make, what and how we do it!

Use this server form:

[color=#FF0000]IGN:
Skype[Y/N]:

- ZG[/center]
Zoniat
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2014 7:27 am
Zoniat
Lets re-open this post
07/07/2014 7:33 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
IceMagic
Nice necrobump
07/07/2014 7:51 am
Zoniat
Waaaaaaaaat ?
01/31/2014 7:02 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Dabeasty
So, when will you be giving up this server that is most definately not a scam?
01/31/2014 9:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrOsteAllan
IGN: MrOsteAllan
Skype[Y/N]: djoan112
Idea (minimum 100 chars): Make it a PvP-Raiding-Faction server with some minigames
01/29/2014 12:14 am
Level 20 : Expert Scribe
PwnerDude101
IGN:benfitzy
Skype[Y/N]:ben.fitzy.
Idea (minimum 100 chars): The Olypics so like people will go to gether and do a task like building or spleefing and the winner of each event gets somesort of prize
Thank you
01/31/2014 8:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mankeymabob
That seems like a really cool idea I think it would be amazinh
01/28/2014 11:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Eatshit
ive played on world of zoniat, and i agree you need more ideas.
01/28/2014 3:27 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Muledog17
IGN:Muledog17
Skype[Y/N]:n
Idea (minimum 100 chars):I would like to suggest a flat faction server id have to coe out and fight seems cool because instead of everyone burrowing you would have to come out and fight. As for resources there would be a shop. Please PM telling me yes or no. Thanks for looking, Muledog17
01/28/2014 11:19 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
PineapplePerson
Its Kit-PvP I didn't see it too
01/28/2014 2:45 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Dayhunter7
IGN: Dayhunter7
Skype[Y/N]: joe.ruzicka32
Idea (minimum 100 chars): My idea is to create an expansive RPG scenario world that would have several nations(Towny) with dynamic background to each one to help players decide what nation they would like to join. This server would use a custom pvp plugin to improve players experience. Lastly the server would use the Towny plugin and would consist of player towns that can do anything from merchanting to be a mercenary guild. Also the server would have RP as optional to bring in plenty of different types of players.
01/28/2014 1:20 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
PineapplePerson
IGN: blackout722
Skype[Y]:
Idea (minimum 100 chars): A greek mythology server based around factions where the staff play a big role as gods each god has there own name and base
Zeus,hades,Poseidon and all the other gods are staff the gods and titans are admins and higher moderators are demi gods. he staff or gods are passive you can attack them if you want and get loot but the are very strong. The players can have one god to base their faction around meaning they get rewards from that god, its the gods responsibility to get these rewards to the players. Thats the basic outline Private message me if you want some more in depth details on it .
01/28/2014 1:01 pm
Zoniat
IDEA HAS BEEN CONFIRMED:

KitPvP

You can track progress of the server on our website:

www.ZoniatGaming.tk

- Contact me, if you want to build this idea up and start the server as co-owner!

- ZG
01/27/2014 6:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
gothex300
IGN: Zainkabeer
Skype[Y/N]: Y
Idea (minimum 100 chars):
My idea is extremely unique and extremely feasible. I see it becoming a very popular server. My idea was to create a type of server that incorporated the theme of a hub server (worlds such as factions, kitpvp, creative, skyblock, and skywars) with a new type of server. This new minigame would be a massive spawn town where people would spawn. there would be two factions on either side of a wall which divides the world in half so that it is just 2 warring factions.
01/27/2014 5:44 pm
Level 48 : Master Network
JeremyMilam1
IGN: JeremyMilam1
Skype[Y/N]: N
Idea (minimum 100 chars): A spy server which consists of 4 factions battling in a city in a sneaky pvp environment in which you rp your role, build machines to aid yourself, fire guns at opponents and ultimately spy on the opposing groups. With choices to make, danger around every corner, and not knowing who you can trust, it makes for an exciting MC experience.
01/27/2014 5:41 pm
Zalvager
IGN:Passed_xLegned
Skype[Y/N]:passed.xlegend
Idea (minimum 100 chars): A roleplay server in which you need to do various parkour/challenges for the higher position (Ex. A-C) And have it themed every month, from pirate to medieval.
Players can earn coins by doing maze''s/ parkour/ challenges/ mingames, with those minigames you can buy those ranks. For vip there are special challenges, which you can play together with friends, and have different magic options.
like speed, or jump boost.
01/27/2014 5:32 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
KiwiClipClop
IGN:KiwiClipClop
Skype[Y]:vidur123321
Idea (minimum 100 chars): its not an idea it all most ready
Hello i am Kiwi
for the past few months i have been working on some thing i call ZombieTown
U start off in the middle of a City filled with zomibes There are Quests u do quests for money with money comes.. GUNS with the guns u use to get better guns and food for survival
01/27/2014 5:06 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
_Enderbear99_
IGN: XxShadowMan12xX

Skype[Y/N]: No

Idea: I think that we should set up a server that has like the following things here, Role playing game, Dungeons, Hero's, Bosses, Custom Loot, Towny, And Random Treasures all over the world, I know it sounds like a lot of stuff to do but think of all the players that will come and play, even donations could be a possible thing. This is something way better then just plain old factions and player vs player, people might come and stay on their first visit
01/28/2014 12:23 pm
Zoniat
Haha! This is my exact server, the one I own currently! www.WorldofZoniat.tk

- More ideas guys!
01/27/2014 4:19 pm
TheHultz
IGN:Whoaaaaa (5 a's)
Skype[Y/N]:Y, WhoaDaAlex
Idea (minimum 100 chars): I have an amazing idea. But please can we discuss it in-game.
01/27/2014 9:52 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
sgtbauws
IGN: sgtbauws
Skype[Y/N]: Y sgtbauws
Idea (minimum 100 chars): 4 groups Fights In A big battle orcs,trolls,Elfs,Humans
They get 30 Minutes to prepare and try to take over areas like king of the hill and they each get different items.

And if not that a adventure map
01/27/2014 9:46 am
Zoniat
Many good ideas to choose from! I will be choosing soon, but I am still open to ideas.
01/25/2014 8:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
kaykayla44
IGN:kaykayla44
Skype[Y/N]:miss-ks1
Idea (minimum 100 chars):I think you should have a hub server so have lots of mini games and different worlds like surival, creative, factions/ towny also have some cool plug ins like lockette, bouncy beds, no fall damage etc in one world at least i have a lot of plug ins i think would be cool those are just some of my favorites
hope i can help you out!
01/25/2014 8:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
WopPvp
IGN:gissi007
Age 15
Idea: A kitPvp server, They are the best for getting alot of donations since players want to gain access to new kits, rank, and arenas! These servers are also very easy to set up! Perms are easy to set up if you know what your doing! Consider this for a bigger server!
01/25/2014 8:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
InheritedRavager
IGN: tobuscus2287
Idea (minimum 100 chars): I was thinking of a server that was a little bit of everything, like PvP Games, Sky Games like Skyblock Etc, Fun Like Parkour And TnT Games And Most Of All Factions And Creative
01/25/2014 8:06 pm
mankeymabob
i think its minez with some guns
01/25/2014 8:05 pm
Super_Silly
IGN: Super_Silly
Skype[Y/N]:Y
Idea (minimum 100 chars): My idea is to have like a zombie survival kinda like DayZ but in Minecraft, so there will be zombies all the time day and night, but alot more at night. You could even put in guns! (Those would be super rare though) Players could start up a clan, have clan fights then pwn some zombies!
Tell me what you think m8?
01/25/2014 7:56 pm
mankeymabob
alot of people like servers like that
and it is my favorite kind of server
if you get get factions and towny factions can be lower level towny high level
01/25/2014 7:24 pm
mankeymabob
IGN: Blanketd
Skype[Y/N]: y
Idea (minimum 100 chars): hub: faction world pvp world survival world mob arena world and minigame world non-hub:faction and or towny with mob arenas mcmmo and mayby a ranking system earn money to buy ranks etc... have ma give money and have jobs pluggin for money mayby some sing/chest shops have some spleef arenas mayby some other minigames
01/25/2014 7:32 pm
Zoniat
Quite cool but original aint it?
01/25/2014 7:18 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Dabeasty
IGN: Semperfidelis99
Idea (minimum 100 chars): My idea is a Minigame server with various games, like TNTRun, Survival Games, Spleef, etc. If it has enough success I want to transition it over to a hub server with Factions, Minigames, Survival, Prison etc.
01/25/2014 7:22 pm
Zoniat
Seems cool, I've added your idea to the list.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome