► Blue Network Recruiting ◄ Need Staff/Builders ►

derpsa's Avatar derpsa1/30/16 2:19 am
1 emeralds 202 5
1/30/2016 9:37 am
Phenomnom's Avatar Phenomnom

We the BlueNetwork Team will be looking for the best staff members we can find. Short applications will be denied simply because this server isn't tiny: we're running this off a couple dedicated servers meaning we can host: websites, servers, teamspeak, anything we need, etc. Each minecraft server on the dedicateds will all have a set amount of ram based on how popular one area gets. So if skyblock is more popular, then we would just simply put skyblock with more ram than the others. I will update this text on updates until I release the ip adress to the public. Once you apply please allow us up to 48 hours to respond to your applications!

What is your real name? (doesn't have to be full):
What is your IGN (Username):
What are you applying for?:
How old are you?:
Why do you want to be staff of BlueNetwork?:
Why pick you?:
Any additional information:
Skype (send this to me after you apply if you don't want to put it here! which might make your app take longer to be accepted):
How will you help BlueNetwork?
If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?:
How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted:
derpsa
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2016 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Phenomnom
What is your real name? (doesn't have to be full): Jack

What is your IGN (Username): Phenomnom

What are you applying for?: Any form of staff, (Admin, Mod, Helper ect.)

How old are you?: 16

Why do you want to be staff of BlueNetwork?: Im looking for a way to occupy my time, And i've always wanted to help out on servers.

Why pick you?: Im mature, Fun, helpful, trustworthy and respectable. For my age i consider it quite the achievement. I have good skills at calming people down, using commands and issuing respectable punishments. But im not always business, I can have a good laugh with other staff and clients.

Any additional information: Nay.

Skype (send this to me after you apply if you don't want to put it here! which might make your app take longer to be accepted): phenomnom28 (although i dont have a mic).

How will you help BlueNetwork?: As i explained earlier in the application, I can offer a range of services. So im not going to list them again.

If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?: I'd try to calm the situation, Ask what was happening, If they refused to co-operate i would warn them, If they continued to fight i would kick the person making the most trouble and re-warn the second person. If they both then refused to quit, I would ban for 10minutes - 1 hour depending on the scale of the fight. Maybe more if its even larger.

How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted: Well, GMT timezone. On weekends it can be from 1pm to 10pm and on weekdays it can be 4pm to 10pm.

I hope you thoroughly consider my application. I personally believe i can fit into this position.
01/30/2016 9:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
RoboJackPlays
What is your real name? (doesn't have to be full): Jack Cosens

What is your IGN (Username): JackiPot (RoboJackPlays)

What are you applying for?: Admin/Systems Administration

How old are you?: 14
Why do you want to be staff of BlueNetwork?: Because I have recently been working for a modded server that is no longer up due to a lack of funding and i am looking for a new server to help/work for.
Why pick you?: Because i have had 4 years of experience with minecraft and 2 years of that i have been doing configuration and helping out multiple servers get their servers out there!

Skype (send this to me after you apply if you don't want to put it here! which might make your app take longer to be accepted): JackCosens1302 (Please make it clear in contact request that you are from this post please)

How will you help BlueNetwork? I will bring a nice vibe to your communtiy, help and give players the attention they deserve while playing on your network. I will help people want to stay and support this network for as long as they can using all of my past experiences to guide me and learn more with it too.

If two people were fighting in the middle of the server what would you do?: I would first approach the situation calmly and see what had caused it i would then try and get the attention of the players and if they ignore me i would give them a warning if they proceeded to ignore me i would kick them with a final warning. (if i did not have the power i would call in a higher rank for support and explain the whole situation to them.)

How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted: Very Active! At least 2-5 hours a day!

Thanks for reading my application and I hope you liked it
01/30/2016 3:37 am
Level 24 : Expert Princess
Petals4013
What is your real name?: I can't say, sorry.

What is your IGN?: Petals4013

What are you applying for?: Moderator

How old are you?: 14

Why do you want to be staff of BlueNetwork?: Because I believe that I can make a difference to the server and help it grow, and because I want to put myself to good use.

Why pick you?: I have previous experience as a moderator, meaning there will not be much that will be new to me. I am mature, and I have never and never will abuse my powers. I am fair, and I know the appropriate punishment for each situation. I have been playing Minecraft for longer than 3 years, and I've never been banned from a server before!

Any additional information?: Hopefully this isn't too detrimental to my application but I am an Australian- my timezone is GMT +8 I believe. However, if you choose to look on the bright side, this means I will be awake at times that staff in other countries are asleep! This means more hours of the day are being moderated.

How will you help BlueNetwork?: As previously said, I will be able to moderate at different times than others. I will also go above and beyond what moderators are expected to do- instead of simply watching the chat and forums for rulebreakers, I enjoy organising server-wide events for all players to participate in, which will help bring the community together and also attract new players.

If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?: If over chat, I would first warn then and then if it were to continue I would mute them. I also might ask them to take the argument elsewhere such as Skype.

How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted: At least 1 hour on weekdays (with exceptions) and at least 3 hours on weekends (...I don't like going out, I'm a couch potato).

Thanks for reading my application!
01/30/2016 3:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
VixiO
What is your real name? (doesn't have to be full): Logan Schwartz
What is your IGN (Username):Vixi0 (I was hacked and temp it is John_Cena1739)
are you applying for?: Moderator
How old are you?: I am 13 years old
Why do you want to be staff of BlueNetwork?: Because I think this server has great potential and I ant to be a part of its future
Why pick you?: Because I have been a mod on 3 or 4 other servers and I am very protective sometimes so that could be good for keeping greifers and other people away
Any additional information: Some times I may be immachure and joke around but most of the time I am quiet and just watching, I am also really good with commands I am also in pacific tmz
Skype (send this to me after you apply if you don't want to put it here! which might make your app take longer to be accepted) : Vixi0
How will you help BlueNetwork? Like I said people wont know I am there most of the time and I also like I said am very good with commands so I can take peoples privs and give privs to really trust worthy people because my mom is a cop so I can tell when people are lying or trying to get to stuff
If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?: I would figure out what the problem is and fix it If it is in my power
How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted: About all day on weekends and till like 4:00 my time to like 5:30 then Trough 7 till most likely sometime in the AM
01/30/2016 2:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Superdall
*Dallas
*Superdall
*Builder
*I want to be staff to have fun and maybe earn money
*the reason you should pick me is because i love building and i'm a really good builder and i'll make really cool buildings
*I'll help by building buildings that need to be built
*i'd probably be on alot during weekends but during school days probably a little after 3 pm
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome