Blueline MC - In search of dedicated and creative staffing members (Early stages) (RPG - Towny)

Intervoid's Avatar Intervoid10/16/18 4:00 am history
10/16/2018 2:46 pm
Intervoid's Avatar Intervoid
Blueline

We're currently a server, in the early stages of creation!

We're formulating ideas and making them a reality! Right now, it's currently just me. I've started on the basics and I feel like I could make this project take full flight with a team of the right people!

I need:
  • Builders (I'm looking for decent builders, that are really looking to show off what they got
  • Gamemasters [GMs] Too make sure all gameplay is smooth
  • Server Operators [Highly trusted] Server side related positions
  • Lore writers [?] Seriously considering going in depth with story

Builders:
I need as many talented block placers as possible. Builders are treated with up-most respect. Blueline really needs visuals to complete the total RPG experience.

Gamemasters:
Gamemasters are needed to deal with player requests. This is the moderator and as close as an "admin" I'm wanting to implement.

Server Operators:
I'm looking for highly matured, level headed people for this rank. This rank is what I personally am looking to help with everything server sided. Currently, it's just me working on all plugins and custom plugins (Java fluent)

Lore writers:
Looking to take some creative writers in, to help set direction with the server and it's RPG. I personally have the skill set to make our ideas come to life. These people would help set tone, and add real RPG quality to the server.

I will add, in the future I will be looking to pay the people I do take in. As of for right now, it's all undisclosed. For whatever amount of work and the quality of the work the people that I take, the better payout. With that being said, I'm not taking a lot of staff members. I'm wanting quality, over quantity.

Add me on Discord, and I'll speak with you. Think of it as in interview. Not going to make an application format, simply because I don't believe they prove anything in the MC world. Cheers.

Discord:
Reyollc#6147
discord.gg/GuYAA7B

Intervoid
Level 1 : New Miner