{ BODzCRAFT } (Needing Players + Staff)

Baus's Avatar Baus4/12/13 11:58 pm
4/13/2013 12:29 am
XxurmammyxX's Avatar XxurmammyxX
Hello Guys.

BODzCraft is looking for some new people to join this Hub Server.

It has Factions, Towny and HungerGames.

It's in the process of looking for staff members
The ranks needed to be filled are listed below.
1 Co-owner
1 Plugin manager
1 Head-Admin
6 Admins
1 Head-Moderator
6 Moderator

It has a TeamSpeak Server which is: bodcraft.ts.nfoservers.com
Minecraft Server IP: mc.bodzcraft.com

Note: Some Admins will be paid by donations

Fill out this app
and you might be choosen!
(Words with the * next to them must be filled out!)

*Name:

*Age14(Or very mature):

*Must have Skype and a mic, if so whats your skype:

*Rank your applying for:

*Experience in being staff:

*What will you do if you get staff:

*How can you help people when you are given a staff rank:

*How can you prove that you are better than others in being staff:

*Can you advertise?:

Thanks for filling out this app and hopefully we can see some of you people becoming staff!

-BlitzxTemper

Baus
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XxurmammyxX
04/13/2013 12:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
*Name: ( ign: urmammy)
Alexandra
*Age14(Or very mature):13 1/2

*Must have Skype and a mic, if so whats your skype:Lucky254565 no mic sadly sorry nor cam in less im at my grandmothers house then I have no minecraft lose/lose sorry ive been trying to talk my mum into buying me a Mic and Cam. Past four years fail.

*Experience in being staff: Five other Servers ive ben MOD on 4 of them. and on the last one is in progress of making im Co-Owner ( friends server ) And im very trusted.

*What will you do if you get staff: When I get staff id watch the chat and make sure people are doing what they are supposed to me doing/saying and making sure they are not spamming other servers or spamming like for example " COME TO MY PLOT COME TO MY PLOT COME TO MY PLOT" I've gotten that a lot on Creative Server's. and I can also make sure people are not harassing and if they are id give them a warning and tell the, to quit it and if they don't ill ban them from talking for a week. and if that keeps going ban them from server for a few days. ( 2/3 days tops ).

*How can you help people when you are given a staff rank:I Will help people in anyway I can. I could help people with questions they have, or if they need to know more about the server ( id have to be on the server for a while ) but I can help people with there Questions.

*How can you prove that you are better than others in being staff: I can prove that im better then most ( MOST ) staff because im good at pointing out if griefer's lie. ( I have a few friends that hack so ill make sure I don't tell them about ur server... but I know how they lie. and they lie like most griefers )

*Can you advertise?:Yes ill advertise on PMC, and ill advertise the sever at school ( 90 percent of my school plays mc I cant promise they would join though but ill tell them. and id advertise on MC Video's on YouTube. there's no way id advertise on another Minecraft Server Though. I wouldn't want to risk getting banned for spamming.
Rank I was wanting: Head-Mod or just Mod.
p.s Could u P.M me if I make it? Thanks :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome