BRAND NEW MINIGAMES NETWORK PROJECT STAFF NEEDED!

MissAlexandra's Avatar MissAlexandra8/3/18 6:45 pm history
1 emeralds 126 4
9/23/2018 5:56 am
Maho's Avatar Maho

BRAND NEW SERVER

Hello I've been wanting to make a Mini games Network Server from the ground up and I am needing a team to help with that process. I have made servers in the past and I am an experienced server maker though I am wanting to make a brand new server from the ground up and I need a team to help with that process. This includes planning, hiring, documentation, building, setting up, player management and even more. This is not just an average server we want to get big and to do that we need to think ahead. The server is not built yet since the plan is we're acquiring a team together first so we don't have problems down the road.

Who am I looking for?

We are looking for people with server building experience and are able to work in a team. We are looking for a project manager. These people will be working closely with the Proxy managers in making big choices. We are looking for a proxy manager. This person is going to be managing the entire network. These people are making big choices for the entire proxy and instruct other staff. We are looking for a team of back end developers which will be responsible for setting up, configuring and maintaining the servers back end and making sure everything is running as it should. For builders I am looking for: Skills in Landscaping and terraforming World Edit World Guard Knowledge VoxelSniper Knowledge

I am also looking for a team that is patient and that can do tasks quickly. Also an active team

We are NOT interested in paid builders or developers. None of us are being paid to do this, we all have genuine interest in the end result, I am the only one spending money just to host the network

How do I apply?

To apply, simply fill in this template and post on this thread. We will get in touch with you as soon as I can (Within a few hours) and then I will message you with some more information. NOTE: If you apply without using the template provided you will be denied.
Our applications work in 2 parts. The initial application. (This one), next is an interview. There may be more steps involved but they are the main ones.

How old do I have to be?

Project manager 18+

Proxy Manager 18+

In server designer 14+

In server Staff (Not important yet)

In Server builder 12+

Server Tester 12+

Server Developer 16+

Server Administration 16+

More RolesComing soon

To contact me visit my discord:https://discord.gg/rr5C3VC

Requirements:

Must have a GOOD mic
Must be over 12
Must have a PREMIUM minecraft account
Must be able to do 3+ hours a week and be active almost every day
Must be able to use our project management website.

NOTE: If you apply without using the template provided you will be denied.

Also you can only apply in Planet Minecraft Or the Minecraft Forums no where else. Applying through Discord or anywhere else that is not listed will get your application denied. Though you will be able to reapply.

Application
Minecraft Username:
Discord:
Timezone:
Why do you want to help?
Any experiences from other servers? Have Screenshots of your work? Post a link!:
Any final thoughts?:

We are NOT interested in paid builders or developers. None of us are being paid to do this, we all have genuine interest in the end result, I am the only one spending money to host the server and other essential services needed.

Last Thing (Important)
We have the right to deny your application without any further notice and/or any valid reason. You agree that upon denial of your application, you will NOT discourage, threaten our decisions and/or our community. Also you will not leak any information you have obtained.
MissAlexandra
Level 6 : Apprentice Network