Brand New Server - Need Staff, OP, Mods, More!

rpgzack's Avatar rpgzack4/13/14 1:51 pm
4/30/2014 2:54 pm
Ethanscorpion's Avatar Ethanscorpion
Hey, I just created my new server and under 1 hour, it's doing pretty good.
It IS 1.7.8
IP: 69.181.107.140
I will see you there.
I need Devs, Admins, Mods, Players and Kit Makers!
rpgzack
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2014 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ethanscorpion
I Would Love to Help with Admin or OP Username: KoolCatz2012 i am A Great Admin/OP
04/18/2014 3:45 pm
Tomjo5
IP don't work buddy
04/18/2014 3:38 pm
Tomjo5
I would love to be an admin and help out people when they need it the most
IGN:Tomjojingle

P.S.
I have experience being server staff
04/18/2014 2:54 pm
codplayer453
wait i cant connect the right ip please
04/18/2014 2:44 pm
Emerald_killah
I want to be a admin and/or a builder.
My IGN is: Emerald_killah
My skype is enderchick121
My real name is Hayden
I am 14 years old
I am good at building house's and I would be responsible if I was an admin
04/13/2014 4:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Skinner
OfficialMCFreak
I will love to be a Admin
IGN: OfficialMCFreak
04/13/2014 4:10 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
peachphuzz
Age(13+): 14

Past Experience: I have been Co-Owner/Head-Admin/Admin/Mod on many different servers before. Although many of those servers have shut down, I am still looking to help out more! I have also been playing Minecraft for a little over three years now!

Why would we pick you over others?: I certainly don't think that I am necessarily better that anyone else, but I sure do think that I have a pretty good shot. I have helped many servers before, whether it just being watching over chat, or actually taking over control of the server at times. I know most (if not, all) server commands, and I can learn new ones easily! I have no problem with getting a little assistance at times, and I also have no problem with giving it. I love to help people in need, and will never say no to someone who needs help. I am very friendly and kind to new players as well as old timers!

How much time are you willing to spend for us: I am on Spring Break now, so I have about a week of being on ALL DAY However, for school days, I can only give around 1-2 hours due to the fact that I have school for eight hours, and then I have tennis practice each day for about 2 hours. On the weekends, I can give all of my time! (Though this may not seem like a LOT of time I can give, I will be on any chance I can get!)

How will we contact you? (Skype is preferred): Either via Skype, or PMC! (I will message you my Skype if I am accepted. ^-^)

How would you handle swearing?: If "No Swearing" is in the server rules, then I would not tolerate it. If the player were to say a word such as "crap", "damn", or "hell", I would start them off with a warning. If they continue to say those words, or words that are higher up on the vulgarity scale (if that exists xD), I would kick them right away. And if that continues, a tempban/ban would follow.

How would you handle racism?: Even if there are no rules against racism on the server rules, I would not handle it. I don't believe that anyone should be discriminated against due to the colour of their skin or certain beliefs they have. I would warn the person right away, followed by a kick, jail, and then ban.

How would you handle Homophobic calls?: Just like I would handle racism

How would you handle two players fighting?: If two players would fighting, I would 1) Find out what the problem is, 2) See if there is any quick resolution we can reach, and if not, 3) I would work with the players 1 on 1 to come up with one. If the issue persists, I would get immediate help from higher staff.

How would you handle two staff members fighting?: If there were two staff members fighting, I would probably try to handle it the same way I would handle two players fighting. However, seeing as the staff members have more power (commands such as ban,kick, etc.), I would notify the server owner ASAP.

If you got into a fight with another staff or player what would you do (Write two explanations) :

Though I highly doubt I would get into a fight with someone ^-^, I will do this

1.) Put myself in their shoes. What are we arguing about? What point are they trying to make? Do I agree with that point? I would immediately look from their point of view. Though I firmly believe in an opposite opinion, I have to see what they think. Maybe I do agree with some things that they say, so I would immediately see if we can come to terms with the issue.

2.) If it is nothing severe, DROP IT! There is nothing worse than fighting with someone you're supposed to be friends with. If you're going to work together, you have to get along! I would try to find a quick resolution, and if I can't I would drop the subject!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
04/13/2014 4:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Aurum Stoll
Ill help too. Ign: Uki9654
04/13/2014 4:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
D3thPhantom
ill be an op my ign is jojo44iscool
04/13/2014 3:57 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
rpgzack
We have a dv now, but we need mods and admins and more staff and op