Brand new server, Needs Builders, And developers.

alexandero11's Avatar alexandero112/15/16 8:39 am
1 emeralds 66
The idea of my server (at least what I'm trying to make it) Is hero's (http://heroeswiki.com/Heroes) That hero's not like knight or wizard hero's, Now I haven't set it up at all or anything yet but I have the server, the reason why we don't need staff yet is well no people to moderate or anything so... Once the development is done we will need staff and players of course.
I would a Developer too program the powers (Such as picking things up with there mind) Or in programmer terms turning something into a entity and making it go where ever the player looks Another example would be Time travel powers My ideal Time travel would be you shift for about 1 second and it would teleport you too where you are looking if you where too shift for 10 seconds it would teleport you to a place set by the builders (a Time travel place they built) Time travels would also be able too stop time within a certain radius (freeze all entity's and players) accept them self's.
Builders would be asked too build spawn (Will be pretty big so might take a while) Then some other projects for certain events (Ex: holidays, Time travel places (For people with that power) Buildings, Etc.)
alexandero11
Level 1 : New Crafter