BRAND NEW SERVER STAFF NEEDED

MissAlexandra's Avatar MissAlexandra1/26/18 11:45 am
1 emeralds 262 2
1/31/2018 4:53 am
Etanarvazac's Avatar Etanarvazac

BRAND NEW SERVER

Hello I've been wanting to make a Factions, PVP, Mob PVP, Minigames Server from the ground up and I am needing a team to help with that process. I have made servers in the past and I am an experienced server maker though I am wanting to make a brand new server from the ground up and I need a team to help with that process. This includes planning, hiring, documentation, building, setting up, player management and even more. This is not just an average server we want to get big and to do that we need to think ahead. The server is not built yet since the plan is we're acquiring a team together first so we don't have problems down the road.

Who am I looking for?

I am looking for someone that can build and that has common sense. I am looking for a dev to help with server configs and plugins etc and a manager as one person in charge of everything is a little stressful (I know from experience) Also I am looking for someone that is patient as servers don't make grow on trees. I am also looking for someone that is not just going to work in game but to work behind the scenes with document making and hiring people all the stuff you don't see.

I am looking for Admin's skilled with commands, Developers skilled in server management, Managers good at commanding staff and keeping an eye out, For builders I am looking for: Skills in Landscaping and terraforming World Edit World Guard Knowledge VoxelSniper Knowledge

I am also looking for a team that is patient and that can do tasks quickly. Also an active team

We are NOT interested in paid builders or developers. None of us are being paid to do this, we all have genuine interest in the end result, I am the only one spending money just to host the server

How do I apply?

To apply, simply fill in this template and post on this thread. We will get in touch with you as soon as I can (Within a few hours) and then I will message you with some more information. NOTE: If you apply without using the template provided you will be denied.
Our applications work in 3 parts. The initial application. This one, The next application is a form to fill in and lastly there is an interview. There may be more steps involved but they are the main ones.

How old do I have to be?

Builder: 12+
Dev 15+
Admin 15+ Not Essential yet
Community Manager 13+ - Not needed yet
Graphical Designer 12+ (Mostly Off server work)
Marketing Team 12+ Not Essential yet
CEO's Manager (Mostly Off server work)

More Ranks Coming soon

To contact me visit my discord:https://discord.gg/3V7vsBv

Requirements:

Must have a GOOD mic
Must be over 12
Must have a PREMIUM minecraft account
Must be able to do 3+ hours a week and be active almost every day

NOTE: If you apply without using the template provided you will be denied.

Also you can only apply in Planet Minecraft Or the Minecraft Forums no where else. Applying through Discord or anywhere else that is not listed will get your application denied. Though you will be able to reapply.

Application
Minecraft Username:
Discord:
Timezone:
Why do you want to help?
Any experiences from other servers? Have Screenshots of your work? Post a link!:
Any final thoughts?:

We are NOT interested in paid builders or developers. None of us are being paid to do this, we all have genuine interest in the end result, I am the only one spending money to host the server and other essential services needed.

Last Thing:
We have the right to deny your application without any further notice and/or any valid reason. You agree that upon denial of your application, you will NOT discourage, threaten our decisions and/or our community. Also you will not leak any information you have obtained.
MissAlexandra
Level 6 : Apprentice Network