Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy1/2/17 12:36 pm
1 emeralds 164 2
1/5/2017 6:52 pm
Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy
//Budder Project\\

---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

//Overview\\

The Budder Project is a giant fan based network that is currently under develop. The future for this server is for it to be largely based around a mysterious person/YouTuber. It will be a mini-games server with many unique and different server mini-games. The point of this server is to give the fans of the mysterious person/YouTuber a place to have fun with other friendly staff and users.

//Build Team\\

As Head Builder of this project I am in charge of managing all of my builders and hiring/firing them. As the Head Builder of this network I know the ins and outs of my builders and their weaknesses/strengths, I also know how fast and hard they work in different positions. We have a server deadline for all builds and are trying hard to complete all builds by that time. However, the size of the Build Team restricts us from building at our maximum and maximum ability. This is why I have posted this thread, to recruit all willing Builders into our network.

//Requirements to apply\\

Following are the requirements that you must meet and how often they are excused to join my team and build for the Budder Project.
- Must have AT LEAST 1 year of experience (exceptions: rare)
- Must not be working for any servers with a player base of 150+ (exceptions: rare).
- Must have photos/screenshots/portfolios of recent builds (exceptions: rare. You will have to build a build of my choice to prove yourself on the server.
- Must be over the age of 14 (exceptions: uncommon)
- Must have email and Skype (exceptions: never)
- Must be dedicated to building to the network (exceptions: never)

//Application Format\\

This is the Application form that you must fill out to get considered for my Build Team. For you to give yourself the biggest chance of getting accepted put as much detail into the application. While doing this be completely honest, because if you are not honest and we find out you will be instantly denied. You will get a response by me within 4 days of you posting it below. I will contact you directly and we will talk from there.

Click to reveal
What Is your IGN;

What is your Discord username?

On average, how many hours are you online per day?

Have you had any experience in builder roles? *
Tip: Please state any server names and builder ranks you've had on that server. If you have been demoted from a builder position, please explain why.

Why do you want to be a Builder on the Budder Project?

Is there anything else we should know?

//Sign Off\\

Thank you for taking your time to read through this thread and applying below. I will get in touch with you as soon as possible if you are accepted and do not take it personally if you are rejected. You are able to re-apply instantly if you are rejected as I do not want anyone to have an advantage over one another. Once again thank you and I can't wait to talk to all of you!

---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

~Soccercrazyboy - Head Builder for the Budder Project
Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer