//Budder Project | Professional Build Team\\

Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy2/11/17 6:58 am
2/12/2017 12:37 am
Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy
//Budder Project\\

---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

//Overview\\

The Budder Project is a giant fan based network that is currently under develop. The future for this server is for it to be largely based around a mysterious person/YouTuber. It will be a mini-games server with many unique and different server mini-games. The point of this server is to give the fans of the mysterious person/YouTuber a place to have fun with other friendly staff and users.

//Build Team\\

As Head Builder of this project I am in charge of managing all of my builders and hiring/firing them. As the Head Builder of this network I know the ins and outs of my builders and their weaknesses/strengths, I also know how fast and hard they work in different positions. We have a server deadline for all builds and are trying hard to complete all builds by that time. However, the size of the Build Team restricts us from building at our maximum and maximum ability. This is why I have posted this thread, to recruit all willing Builders into our network.

//Requirements to apply\\

Following are the requirements that you must meet and how often they are excused to join my team and build for the Budder Project.
- Must have AT LEAST 1 year of experience (exceptions: rare)
- Must not be working for any servers with a player base of 150+ (exceptions: rare).
- Must have photos/screenshots/portfolios of recent builds (exceptions: rare. You will have to build a build of my choice to prove yourself on the server.
- Must be over the age of 14 (exceptions: uncommon)
- Must have email and Skype (exceptions: never)
- Must be dedicated to building to the network (exceptions: never)

//Application Format\\

This is the Application form that you must fill out to get considered for my Build Team. For you to give yourself the biggest chance of getting accepted put as much detail into the application. While doing this be completely honest, because if you are not honest and we find out you will be instantly denied. You will get a response by me within 4 days of you posting it below. I will contact you directly and we will talk from there.

Click to reveal
What Is your IGN;

What is your Discord username?

On average, how many hours are you online per day?

Have you had any experience in builder roles? *
Tip: Please state any server names and builder ranks you've had on that server. If you have been demoted from a builder position, please explain why.

Why do you want to be a Builder on the Budder Project?

Is there anything else we should know?

//Sign Off\\

Looking for 10 Builders +

Thank you for taking your time to read through this thread and applying below. I will get in touch with you as soon as possible if you are accepted and do not take it personally if you are rejected. You are able to re-apply instantly if you are rejected as I do not want anyone to have an advantage over one another. Once again thank you and I can't wait to talk to all of you!

---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

~Soccercrazyboy - Head Builder for the Budder Project
Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2017 9:03 pm
Soccercrazyboy
Bump
02/12/2017 12:37 am
Soccercrazyboy
Ditto?
02/11/2017 7:12 pm
Soccercrazyboy
13 BUILDER SPOTS LEFT ON THIS PROFESSIONAL BUILD TEAM. GOOD LUCK!
02/11/2017 6:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JustTheFox22
soccercrazyboy have you seen my comment?
02/11/2017 6:45 pm
Soccercrazyboy
Yes, have you created a discord account? If you can then just join here: http://discord.gg/kPQfyfc
02/11/2017 8:00 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
XxMaXtHoRnExX
I PM'd you
02/11/2017 6:03 pm
Soccercrazyboy
Cool, I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
02/11/2017 7:59 am
JustTheFox22
t
02/11/2017 7:44 am
JustTheFox22
02/11/2017 7:44 am
JustTheFox22
Soccercrazyboy never mind about what i said in the application, it turns out that i do have an email
02/11/2017 7:32 am
JustTheFox22
What Is your IGN; JustTheFox

What is your Discord username? Sorry, this is not available for me

On average, how many hours are you online per day? Unfortunately i will not be able to play on the days that school takes place in. However, on weekends i am allowed to play around 4-5 hours.

Have you had any experience in builder roles? * Yes, i have had numerous experiences on servers that are major, and different types of servers that need support and have just recently released. I have been offered that rank builder on: DefianceCraft, (unfortunately it shut down) Jailhouseblox (this server is still remaining open but will not come out until a couple of months) and new servers that i have managed to achieve the rank of head-builder.
Tip: Please state any server names and builder ranks you've had on that server. If you have been demoted from a builder position, please explain why.

Why do you want to be a Builder on the Budder Project? I would like to participate in your build team and achieve the role of a builder for the following reasons:
>It makes my mind expand because it makes me more creative
> It is reasonably enjoyable
>I would like to be part of a build team because i have never been in one before, (by this i mean i have only been an independent builder on other servers)
> I have been building for approximately two and a half years.

Is there anything else we should know? Thank you for dedicating your time on reading my application. I hope i get this role of a builder and participate in your team. Also, i clearly understand if you would not like to accept me as part of the build team, as it is a better benefit for the server.

JustTheFox
02/11/2017 7:41 am
Soccercrazyboy
Awesome application, only problem is that you MUST have discord. It is easy to download and sign up if you have an email and you will only need it to stay in contact with me and the other builders. If you are unable pm me and we will find out a way. Thanks
02/11/2017 7:22 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
XxMaXtHoRnExX
Whats up dude?

Yeah im looking to be a builder, as part of your group.

If you want sometthing to look at check out my old server ThorneCraft. Everything on there was buildt by me. Also check out Sexycraft. None of these servers are up now but they were years ago.

Thanks
02/11/2017 7:38 am
Soccercrazyboy
Hey, could you please give me some sort of way to contact you or pm me some more details about yourself. Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome