◘BUILD-SPAWN◘

DeadAccount101's Avatar DeadAccount1011/30/16 2:29 pm
1/30/2016 3:55 pm
DeadAccount101's Avatar DeadAccount101
Hey Planet Minecraft!

I am looking for enthusiastic, mature and skilled builders to come and build a spawn for my server. I am looking for people who are great with detailing and coming up with very unique and wowing ideas for builds. I'm looking for people who build at a professional standard and can do the job well. I also need people who will stay committed to the build and not quit helping half way through and leaving with a half done, badly detailed mess.

In return for your hard work and time put into building a spawn for my server, I offer the chance to apply for staff when the server is up and running for public use before anyone else and will have a much higher chance of actually gaining a staff rank. You will also be ranked under a Builder tag if you stayed committed to building the spawn from start to finish.

What I need included in the spawn:

[General Spawn Area]
[Nether Portal Area]
[End Portal Area]
[Enchanting Area]
[Shop Area]
[Player Shop Area]

I highly appreciate anyone who gives their valuable time in helping me with this project and will value help greatly.

Please answer these few questions if you're up for the job and I'll contact you:

1). How do you rate yourself as a builder on a scale of 1-10?
2). Can you provide pictures of any of your best builds?
3). Are you a unique builder? Can you provide something eye-catching?
4). Have you ever built on any other servers?
5). Have you got Skype, if so message me the name, or post it in your application?

Thank you to anyone who applies and offers their help, I really appreciate it and strongly appreciate you for deciding to offer your time to help me. Thanks again.
DeadAccount101
Level 1 : New Network