Builder Looking for Servers to Build On

TitanGuard117's Avatar TitanGuard1179/26/14 5:38 pm
1 emeralds 130 1
9/27/2014 12:20 am
bi-tech's Avatar bi-tech
Hi. I'm Matt.

I am a person who does many different builds for both personal pleasure and for more professional reasons (a.k.a. servers). If and when I build on a server, I will build for free unless there are conditions that will require otherwise, but I will mostly do all my building for free.

If I am to build on a server, I have some requirements. One must be that after the build is done, there must be credits to me for the build in the map and in one other way serverside. Another requirement is that I must have working WorldEdit on the server. This allows for me to build quicker, easier, and import and save schematics. The third requirement is that everyone else who is working with the server must treat me with kindness and respect. I will treat everyone else on the server with respect without being asked to, but I ask that all others do the same for me. Fourth, I ask that as I build, you let me build freely how I wish (following what is wanted for me to build, of course, but no one else may edit my build without my permission). Finally, if I am to build on your server, I will need a higher rank on the server than a "regular" player (builder/moderator with most OP options is what I think is fair).

If you are interested in having me build, here is my imgur page with some images for your reference. I am willing to build in most styles (medieval, modern, classy, etc.):
http://titanguard117.imgur.com/all/

If you want me as a builder on your server, PM me your Skype user ID, your server IP, and details on your server, what I will be building, and why I should build for you. Don't worry, I won't share your Skype or IP with anyone unless you request it or give me permission to.

I hope to see you when I'm building on your server.
TitanGuard117
Level 31 : Artisan Architect