Builders and Staff needed!~!~!~!~!!~!

Wr41th's Avatar Wr41th10/7/15 1:46 pm
1 emeralds 135 2
10/8/2015 5:33 pm
Wr41th's Avatar Wr41th
HI... its archiwraith here. from galaxygeri.mcph.eu.
we are currently looking for builders mainly but possibly hoping to add more staff as well
i will be online from 8am-to 4pm approx. daily so pm me anytime
here is the app. post a your copy in the comments and send me a copy of it via pm. thanks and hope to see you on the server.

(not required but recommended)Name:
*Name

*age(15+ recommeded)

pos applying for:

why should we give you this position:

what makes you think you deserve this position:

what experience do you have: list server ip and how long you were involved and why you left/were removed:
have you ever been banned?:

(builder only!!!)
post a link to some of your builds or attach them with your app.

(others!!!)
what do you do if a player is spamming chat (swears/noswears)

what do you do if a player is using hacks?

what do you do if a player is stealing/raiding/griefing?

list some things we should know about you.(3-5 sentences minimum)(more recommended)

other info?
Wr41th
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Wr41th
10/08/2015 5:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bump
manlyteddybear
10/07/2015 2:45 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
*age 14 3/4

pos applying for: builder

why should we give you this position: because i am a master builder and i wont grief

what makes you think you deserve this position: deserve?? how is it somthing i deserve when it benefits you, you mean why does this server deserve me??

what experience do you have: list server ip and how long you were involved and why you left/were removed:
have you ever been banned?: i havent been banned on a server before when i was builder, all of my servers were successful, my first server i had a year ago,

(builder only!!!)
post a link to some of your builds or attach them with your app. http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/epic-house-3433788/

list some things we should know about you.(3-5 sentences minimum)(more recommended) i can build a couple styles, but medievel is my main style, i can do extrodinaity creations with commandblocks/redstone, and can manage players and multi task.

other info? i can hold my breath underwater for 120 seconds
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome