Builders Get Paid... WTF?

chenkev's Avatar chenkev6/27/13 7:20 am
1 emeralds 144 6
6/27/2013 9:24 am
Kalkaria's Avatar Kalkaria
Hi Everyone Good Morning (If Its Morning For You.)
I Would Like To Ask A Favor Of All You Out There To Help Me Build A Spawn. I Would Like This Spawn Very Large And For Us To Put Much Effort Into It. I Would Say I Want This Spawn To Take Us About 5 Hours, With A Group Of 10 People? I Am Looking To Build A Prison Server Spawn, So It Would Basically Be The Whole Server, But After The Build Is Done, We Will Decide On How Much I Will Pay. I May Pay Over $100, Or Less Than $20. Depends On How Good Each Builder Is, And How Much Time The Spend On The Build. You Can Also Choose To Be Staff On Our Server, Or Get A Donor Rank. This Is ONLY For Children Above The Age Of 12. Do Not Lie.
Thank You Have A Great Day!
My Contact Info Is Down Below.
mostwantedprison.no-ip.org
rtong6686
rtong6686@outlook.com
chenkev
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Kalkaria
06/27/2013 9:24 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
I would like to help! Just like how PLACATER said, I can't accept cash, because I'm 13. But I would like an in game rank, or maybe nothing in return? I just like building prison servers.
PLACATER
06/27/2013 9:20 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Chenkiv.
I am extremely interested in helping your server.
The only problem is, im 12. Lots of people judge me by my age rather than how I act, its really quite unfair. Just because im 12 doesn't mean that im not as mature as the next person, or I wont be as good of a choice. I would love to help your server, but knowing that you probably wouldn't pay a 12-Year-Old I would like to know If I could just be assigned to an in-game rank for my work instead.
Thanks.
~Placater
nickfromgreece
06/27/2013 7:29 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
Why Do You Type Like This It Is Annoying
Seivelath
06/27/2013 7:28 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
sure, I shall come do it. If I get paid enough, I can fulfil my dream of having my own server
coolnessnessdude
06/27/2013 7:23 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Can u turn the server on
coolnessnessdude
06/27/2013 7:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ill DO IT!!!!!
Right now I got a You tube video coming out and that will show off some of my skill
join right now
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome