BUILDERS: Looking for great Builders to build a server spawn

Mr_Bloxley's Avatar Mr_Bloxley7/16/13 6:45 pm
1 emeralds 104 2
7/17/2013 12:35 am
Echoonmc's Avatar Echoonmc
Project X Mini-Games

We, at Project X, are looking for builders to build a fantastic server spawn for our Mini-Games server. We are hoping and trying to get a great server spawn that will appeal to Minecraft players. We have a dream to get our server to have hundreds of people on at once. We have 3 Mini-Games so far: Survival Games, and two custom plugins, Shadow Knights and Tag. Please comment below if you are interested or IM me on skype: mrbloxley, or email me at mrbloxley@gmail.com
Mr_Bloxley
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Echoonmc
07/17/2013 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
i am a very talented builder and have been very helpful to many other people who need spawns built. i built my own spawn and it was magnificant and right before i opened the server the co-owner destroyed the entire thing. Just wanting to help a fellow minecrafter in need of building

Email- echoonmc@gmail.com
StickerMasterLuke
07/16/2013 6:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
I'm going to use my app that I for the most part use, I hope you don't mind. I can make a new app for you, if this isn't good enough for you. Thanks!
Name: I'd prefer not to use my real name, but if you add me on skype, I might chance my mind say it.
In-Game Name: StickerMasterLu
Why you want to be a Co-Owner:
First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I have the past experience of co-owner on 5 servers, mod on 6 servers, head advertiser and head admin on one each. I'm highly experienced with advertising. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be an co-owner because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server.
You should pick me because I can stop the rulebreakers, I'm mature, I take care of things the right way. I've always promised to dedicate all of my time, effort and hard work to the wonderful servers that I become Staff on. I feel positiveness and politeness coming from your server.
What you will do to help the server: I would help the server by developing more structures around the server thus making it better looking, make it not only a pvp server but also with faction, but most importantly I can advertise the server around google by writing articles.
How will you help improve the server: I could improve the server by advertising it over the internet(mainly writing), also I can keep the new people go goes on the server happy by answering their questions since I had been playing minecraft for a year.
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years, admin on three servers, mod on two and co-owner on one that had been shut down.
Can you advertise well for us?: Yes, I advertised about 3 servers now that are developing and it boosted there players by a bunch in the first few hours. In fact, the best thing I can do for servers is advertising and making threads(writing)
Will you do your duties to help: Yes, I will help around the server, advertise and write post and threads.
What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not to: I will talk to admins and staff online to discuss about him, if there is no staff online, I will kick him. However if he continues I will eventually ban him.
Rate: I can play minecraft pretty much all day, unless I'm busy. I'll let you know when I'm busy, of course.
Builder rate: 8.5-9/10- ish.
Personality: Friendly, helpful, good academically, loyal, honest, compassion, respectful.
Extra: I do have a mic in the pc, but the pc maked an really annoying sound sometimes, and it might be found hard to hear what I say. I've never been banned, unless banning for fun is seen as banned for real. And I know it says co-owner, but anything would be great.
Thanks for your time.
I really hope you choose wisely. (:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome