Builders needed

098Rockstar's Avatar 098Rockstar8/26/12 4:07 pm
8/26/2012 8:30 pm
SiliconCheeks's Avatar SiliconCheeks
Need professional, dedicated builders for a server. We plan on building a realistic town so please apply only if you are experienced. If you are dedicated you may get builder rank, which includes creative upon request, and permission to build in our flatland dedicated creative world. The kind of buildings we are in need of are skyscrapers, political buildings, churches, monuments, etc.
You will be tested before you will be accepted. Please send any questions to jcraftservercontact@gmail.com, IP will be made available upon request.

Do you have a Skype Account?:
If yes, what is the username?:
Do you have pictures of your builds?:
Have you built large builds in the past? If so, any particular type you specialize in?:
Why should I accept you?:
Additional Information:
098Rockstar
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SiliconCheeks
08/26/2012 8:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Farmer

Minecraft Username: SiliconCheeks

Do you have a Skype Account?: I have one, but I forget the username, it's best to contact over email since I get it right on my phone or over Steam (same Username)

If yes, what is the username?: N/A

Do you have pictures of your builds?: I mostly do custom minecraft landscapes, however I can whip up a quick set of pictures if necessary - I prefer to build ingame though.

Have you built large builds in the past? If so, any particular type you specialize in?: I LOVE building bridges and skycrapers. Any building that looks unique or has an irregular shape is awesome. Like I said, I typically do landscape but I can build too.

Why should I accept you?: I'm easy to get along with and accept criticism well, I'm always looking to improve and building amoungst more talented people would help.

Additional Information: I'm an engineering student, nuff said.
Leephelaan
08/26/2012 4:16 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Minecraft Username: ( Fucking_Awesome) or ( leephelaan)
Do you have a Skype Account?: leephelaaan
If yes, what is the username?: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you have pictures of your builds?: Not at the moment.
Have you built large builds in the past? If so, any particular type you specialize in?: Skyscrapers everything just im really good.
Why should I accept you?: becuase i can build alot i can play as long as i want everything
Additional Information:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome