Builders/ParkourBuilders

jacobsscoots's Avatar jacobsscoots8/21/13 12:04 pm
1 emeralds 105 5
8/21/2013 12:45 pm
Kalkaria's Avatar Kalkaria
Hello there,

Me And My Friend (The owner) Wants to make a new parkour server that will have lots of people joining with different custom (hard to easy) maps

And We Need Some Spawn Builders And Some Parkour Builders That Are Experienced In Good Parkour Maps Or Have Parkour Maps Of there Own

Please fill this in if you would like to help us:

Please note You Wont Get Any Rank Apart From Builder

Name:
Ign:
Age (13 or older):
What Would you Like To Help Us With (Out Of SpawnBuilding Or ParkourBuilding):
Why We Should Pick You:
Expierence in building (out of 10)
Links to your builds or parkour):
Other Information:

Thanks For Apply And We Will Get Back ASAP
jacobsscoots
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Kalkaria
08/21/2013 12:45 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Name: Tim
Ign: Kalkaria
Age (13 or older): 13
What Would you Like To Help Us With (Out Of SpawnBuilding Or ParkourBuilding): I'd prefer parkour, even though I have never actually made a map for it. I am quite good at making parkour, though! I can still build spawn if you need me to. I have built a spawn on 1 server already, and I have built about 2 prison servers!
Why We Should Pick You: I love to build, and I love to help people out. I'd like so build something that players can enjoy for a long time!
Expierence in building (out of 10) 6 or 7.
Links to your builds or parkour): (This is a small build, but it's one of my favorites. http://imgur.com/a/8yEwb
Other Information:Pie
hibbie33
08/21/2013 12:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Ign: Disney_Artist
What Would you Like To Help Us With (Out Of SpawnBuilding Or ParkourBuilding): spawn building
Why We Should Pick You: cuase you should lol I don't know
Expierence in building (out of 10) 9.5
SkinSkyrim
08/21/2013 12:08 pm
Name:Dylan
Ign:RayquazaD10
Age (13 or older):15
What Would you Like To Help Us With (Out Of SpawnBuilding Or ParkourBuilding):SpawnBuilding
Why We Should Pick You:i have built alot of spawns including my server spawn including rpg servers prison servers "parkour servers" and normal survival
Expierence in building (out of 10) 9.5
Links to your builds or parkour): i just started pmc so i dont have any but if you could cantact me i can show you servers i have built in pm
Other Information: i am great get along easy and try not to complain or be annoying to much.
jacobsscoots
08/21/2013 12:11 pm
Ok You Have Been Accepted To Help Us Ill Pm You The Ip And HopeFully You Will Join
SkinSkyrim
08/21/2013 12:17 pm
ok
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome