Builders/staff Needed!

Chicken negget's Avatar Chicken negget9/7/18 7:15 pm history
1 emeralds 106 1
9/9/2018 12:28 pm
guitar_ninja062's Avatar guitar_ninja062
Hi I run a server mcsurvivors.mygs.co and I need good builders/staff! Please if you wanna be staff or a builder on my server, please Follow this Format:
-ign:
-discord:
-what role do you want to take(builder/staff):
-what is your experience in being a builder/being server staff?:
-Have you worked with another server before?:
-If you have what server(s)?:
-Why we should hire you:

We hope you have a good day if you were denied then please check the server out!
Chicken negget
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

guitar_ninja062
09/07/2018 8:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: q57
Timezone:EST
Role you are applying for:Manager, Co-owner, Admin, Dev.
Rate your maturity on a scale 1-10: 7
Any past staff experience? Include how long and the names of the servers: Well i worked on a server called falconskies i'm not sure quite how long but i would say like a month and a half, I worked on a server called Sword art universe we had over 6k downloads and 14k runs , i worked as admin for 2+ weeks and got promoted to head-admin for about 2 months, i worked for another server called Firecraft, we had 250+ people on our website and 20-40 people on the server depending on the time of day I was Head-dev i made the website btw witch sadly was shutdown due to lack of funds.
Have you ever been banned or reprimanded on a server? If yes, then please explain why:I was once false banned on hypixel but i contacted them and got it fixed.
How well do you work with others: I'd say good.
Why should we choose you and not someone else:Well i would say i'm well experienced, I've worked on a good bit of server's doing a good bit of different things
How did you find out about our server: A friend.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 4-5 years pc 5-6 years console.
How many hours per day can you be on the server: 3-4
Will you be able to check discord daily: Yes
Anything else we should know about you?Well i would love to work with you guys but i understand if you don't trust me i will still try to help out on the server as much as i can but getting this role would help me help more.
Are you more of a coder or configurer? Well i love to code but i'm not that good at java (for now at least) so as of now i would say configurer
What is your experience with things such as console etc: I'd say good
How fast are you able to fix bugs or glitches? Pretty fast, depending on the bug
How soon could you start working if you were accepted? As soon as i get accepted

My discord is Rocraft#2721

Thanks for your time

~Rocraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome