Building For Servers and Selling Wide Range Of Maps [CHEAP]

EventuallyAIGHHT1's Avatar EventuallyAIGHHT17/6/13 7:51 am
7/6/2013 9:20 am
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
We are a team of two qualified Minecraft Builders.

Building:

A bit about us:

1) How old are you?: 16 (both of us)
2) Where are you from?: Switzerland (both of us)
3) Do you have skype?: Yes: spooginator2 and samdaniels6569 . Add us Both
4) Your building skills, out of 10: I would say... 9.75
5) Mature/Are you a serious builder?: Yes, definitely
6) Can you be online often, how long?: Its summer now, so as long as possible I guess
6) Can you be online often, how long?: Its summer now, so as long as possible I guess
7) Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose us because u will get two awesome builders but for the price of one. No need for extra payments. Plus, we have done this kind of thing before where we build for people in return for money, so i would say we are also experienced with this. Finally, we can also help you again in the long run after we finish the spawn if you pick us. This means that you can call us up at any time and we will be there.
8) Some pictures of YOUR buildings?: We tried putting a picture in, but wouldn't work. Add us on Skype though, and we will show many of our builds.
9) What are we specifically qualified in?: We are specified in building arenas (Bow Spleef, Pvp, Parkour, Hunger Games, anything you want really, including spawns). We have a wide catalogue for you to choose from, and all at a very cheap price. We have built in many well-known servers (not mentioning their name to prevent advertising); and all have approved of our high quality work standard and price.
10) Do we have extra qualifications?: We also create Youtube Channels Intros and Outros, as well as thumbnails (50 cents).

Maps:

The Business:

Hello, we are a group of two professional Minecraft builders, who build a wide range of maps ranging from spawns, to Spleef and PvP arenas. We have a wide range of maps for you to choose from. Add us on Skype so that we can send you photos of our builds, and you can view our maps in person.
We can also start a custom map made specifically for you; however to assure the high quality and standard it may take time to build.

Payments:

We receive payment through PayPal. Each map has a different price. To discuss the payments further add us on Skype. Trust me, your money is worth what you will see.

Advantages:

There is a small extra fee of $2; if you want the map to be copyrighted to you. This means that when you buy it, it is fully yours, and no one else will have a copy, or be able to use apart from you.

Contact us for more information and to receive our services.
We post our website soon

Thanks.
EventuallyAIGHHT1
Level 1 : New Miner