CakeCraft Searching For Experienced Builders Only

Djbuschauer's Avatar Djbuschauer10/28/13 5:56 pm
10/29/2013 12:21 pm
pioavenger's Avatar pioavenger
Builders Wanted For
CakeCraft

The team here at CakeCraft is looking for two new builders to join. We are looking for an experienced builder to build us creations ranging from a spawn, to a small little mini game. Some things we look for in a builder are:

Ability To Collaborate
You should be able to collaborate with the other builder(s) on ideas. This means that you must share your ideas while not discriminating someone for theirs. Allow the other builder to help build on a big project. If it is a small project, you may build it your self.

Original Builds
Don't go copying something off of someone else and trying to pass it off as yours. We want CakeCraft to be a fun, unique, and original experience. If you can't build without copying someone else, then don't apply.

Additional
Mature
Experienced
Pictures Of Previous Builds

You can fill out and submit an application at our website.
Djbuschauer
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake