CavCraft Server ~Apply Now!~

T00xFasTxFoRxYoU's Avatar T00xFasTxFoRxYoU1/18/14 10:44 pm
1 emeralds 122 4
1/19/2014 10:51 am
Vortex_20's Avatar Vortex_20
Hey guys i'm the Owner of CavCraft and we are recruiting staff! To make sure you are accepted fill the application with detail. If you are accepted I will add you on skype!

Mod App
Name:
Ign:
Experience as Staff:
Why we should pick you:
What will you bring to the server?:
Can you Donate:
What will you do to 1)Hacker 2)Spammer 3)Griefer

Builder App
Name:
Ign:
Experience as Staff:
Why we should pick you:
What will you bring to the server?:
Can you Donate:
Proof of builds:
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/19/2014 10:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Vortex_20
Name:Morgan
Ign:Vortex_20
Experience as Staff:None
Why we should pick you: because i can work with others easily on builds
What will you bring to the server?: creative thinking and creative builds
Can you Donate:no sorry.
Proof of builds: http://twistz360.imgur.com/all/
01/19/2014 12:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RainbowMelonsCookie
Name: Sophie Cha
Ign: RainbowCookiz
Experience as Staff: I have been an owner's girlfriend so he made me owner/ I have been admin because I knew an owner of a server/ I have been a helper because I made an application such as this to be one (but i want mod plz)/ I have become a moderator because I helped an admin build something
Why we should pick you: Because I am dedicated to help others when they need help. I know a lot of plugins so if you ask me a plugin's name I will tell you(if I know it)
What will you bring to the server?: I will bring joy and laughter to the server. When I was an owner, I used to make the other staff and members laugh all the time. Everybody will have fun and so will I.
Can you Donate: No(so so so so sorry idk if my dad will let me and i dont have a credit card of my own D:)
What will you do to 1)Hacker 2)Spammer 3)Griefer: 1: Ban him 2: Mute/ Kick/temp ban 3: tempban but if the griefer griefs too hard then ban.
01/19/2014 12:12 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ZeroUnleashed
Name: Vincent
Ign: masterfartman
Experience as Staff: ive owned a server before and admin mond on many servers
Why we should pick you: i am hard working kind
What will you bring to the server?: alot of players and justice
Can you Donate: probably yes
What will you do to 1)Hacker 2)Spammer 3)Griefer i would give them a warning then temp ban the time will be according to what they did i will keep temp banning them longer and longer each time because i dont think players should get a chance to change learn from their mistakes but if they did something super bad then ill ban

Thx For Reading My App
01/18/2014 11:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Backwoods12
es I would like to apply for staff. My mc username is Backwoods12 I have runed 2 mc servers so far I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now I have been staff on only 5 servers I could have been staff on more its just I wanted players that was on the server longer then me to get a opertunity. I think its time for me to get out and help out I know a little bit on world edit enough to be staff I do troll I little bit just on those days you know that you just want to do something new but I don't do to much cause as a server owner I don't like the complaints I will try to get on daily it just depends on school and if I need to do something on my server I will help players who need help
thank you: Backwoods12
add me on Skype Jacob.bunt54
email me if I get the job cause im on that a lot bobevans335@yahoo.com
i will take any rank you want to give me and i am 15 years of age
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome