Looking for mature staff - Factions, Towny & Prison

KeithSt0ne's Avatar KeithSt0ne11/25/14 6:51 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 60
10/31/2015 9:27 pm
KeithSt0ne's Avatar KeithSt0ne

If you are looking for a new server to join and grow with we would love to try you out as a Trial Moderator.

Ravenfell is a Factions, Towny & Prison server (with Skyblock and creative coming next week)

You can check the status of your application on our server: play.ravenfell.net

Our Website: http://www.ravenfell.net

We're only looking for dedicated people that want to be part of our community and grow with us and be able to give your full attention to our members and our server.

If you are accepted as a trial mod you must show through maturity and respectfulness towards our members that you can handle the responsibility and deserve to be promoted to full moderator status.

Our Staff Hierarchy

Trial Moderator
Our Trial Moderators are our Mods in training, trial moderators are expected to keep their cool at all times and are excellent speakers. (Uses proper sentence structure and punctuation) Trial mods have more responsibilities than a Helper and are expected to help keep our chat under control. Our #1 goal is to create a mature and friendly gaming atmosphere for all our players.

Required
-Age 15+
-Mature!
-Ability to work as a team

Moderators
You'll need to spend time as a trial mod before gaining access to this rank, this gives us time to get to know you and learn how you can handle the responsibilities of a staff rank.

I don't care if you have never been a moderator before, I have no problem training the right people that want to learn.

You need to reply to this thread with the following:
1. How old are you?
2. In game name
3. How active would you be on our server?
4. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.
KeithSt0ne
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2015 9:27 pm
KeithSt0ne
We are still looking for staff.
10/25/2015 11:26 am
KeithSt0ne
staff recruitment is still open.
10/24/2015 7:49 pm
KeithSt0ne
10/23/2015 6:21 pm
KeithSt0ne
10/23/2015 12:46 pm
KeithSt0ne
still accepting staff
10/22/2015 2:38 pm
KeithSt0ne
Staff recruitment is now open.
09/19/2015 8:58 pm
KeithSt0ne
It's still early, come join in on the fun! We're having a super awesome weekend and you can too, you just need to get on.
09/19/2015 8:54 pm
KeithSt0ne
looking for staff
08/25/2015 9:46 am
KeithSt0ne
We are still looking for staff, please apply.
08/24/2015 11:07 am
KeithSt0ne
Our application process has been reopened.
06/06/2015 6:46 pm
KeithSt0ne
We are once again in need of moderators.
02/07/2015 10:14 am
KeithSt0ne
02/04/2015 8:28 pm
KeithSt0ne
We are still in need of more staff, please post your apps.
02/02/2015 7:20 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Birb
Nattehine
1. How old are you?
I will be 23 this spring.

2. How active would you be on our server?
Pretty much every day.

3. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.
I got really excited when I saw that the server was relatively new and thought it would be a great opportunity to get involved in the beginning to help shape both the server and community - sharing ideas and meeting new people.
I enjoy RP and factions are always a big plus. I also like building so if any builder position is open... *wink*
02/02/2015 7:34 pm
KeithSt0ne
I've accepted your application, please check your inbox.
02/02/2015 6:18 pm
KeithSt0ne
If you are looking for staff on an up and coming server, this will be a great opportunity to get in early while we're still in need of staff.
02/01/2015 2:51 pm
KeithSt0ne
We are still in need of staff, please get your apps in.
01/31/2015 10:02 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Z-Block
IGN (In-Game Name): ShrubRhino

Ways to contact: tcavanaidan@gmail.com . (Skype: DerpyRock)

Why you want staff (Detailed): I am a good builder and an experienced player and have a good knowledge of all the commands involved in the responsibility of being staff, I don't troll and I am just generally a fair and swell person. I am very good and detecting hackers and can tell if ppl are using aimbot for example. I am also very good when it comes to redstone if that helps and I think I could contribute greatly to the server and would do well with the task at hand, that is why I think I'm a valid applicant. As I said I am 15 so I have a good level of maturity but do take part in the occasional 'banter' as I can be both playful and serious, I have been playing minecraft since 1.2 and am very experienced with all things minecraft. I am often playing the game meaning I could be an active member of staff so there would always be someone there is someone was in need of help. Please consider my application. I am hoping for the moderator rank as I believe this would be a very suitable position for a player of my 'qualifications' in the game. I would thoroughly enjoy this prestigious position on this server and would be a very respectable player.

How much you can trust me from a scale of 1-10: 8

Your maturity from a scale of 1-10: 6

Previous Experience being staff: I have been a co-owner, admin and a mod before

Thnx for listening.
01/31/2015 10:53 am
KeithSt0ne
I've accepted your application, I'll talk to you in game: rpg.caversia.com
01/31/2015 9:57 am
KeithSt0ne
We are still in need of more staff.
01/30/2015 4:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PreOptic
1. How old are you?

2. How active would you be on our server?
A couple hours a day.

3. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.
I feel that I would be a great help to your server due to my maturity and ability to deal with different situations. Being a moderator position would allow me to have some control over the server and make sure that everyone is having a good time.
01/30/2015 4:39 pm
KeithSt0ne
I've accepted your application, please check your inbox.
01/30/2015 4:14 pm
KeithSt0ne
Our staff recruitment has been reopened, please apply and i'll get back to you asap.
12/20/2014 9:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
1. How old are you? 14

2. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above) idk

3. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5) no hacking

4. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server. I think I should be accepted over others because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you
12/18/2014 5:52 pm
KeithSt0ne
We still need mods, so be sure to get your apps in.
12/16/2014 5:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
gracelilly5
1. How old are you?
I am only 13, turning 14 soon, just a year under the requirements but I find myself to be very mature for my age.
2. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above)
Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do.
3. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5)
Do not ask staff to spawn items for you
4. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.
I feel that I would make a good mod because of my helpfulness. I am very easy to train, though I don't need much training because I have been a mod before on a different server. I am very much a people person and I love to help whenever I am able to.
12/17/2014 7:32 pm
KeithSt0ne
Unfortunately I cannot accept your application.
12/16/2014 5:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
VampirePlays
1. How old are you? Sadly, I am only 14 years of age, but I can be mature as a 15 year and handle any issues as such.

Players all get a 16 thousand block radius and are equal to every other player;including donators.

3. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5)
"Rule 12. Do not advertise other servers"

I know approximately 95 percent of all commands of essentials and factions in general, therefore I can enforce rules and use commands as needed. Second, I can keep players on the server by using fair judgement, and I will advertise for this server if it is having tough times.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope I get accepted into this wonderful network that this server will be one day!

P.S. Although I did not see this as a question on the application, I do not have a microphone, neither can I use skype. If you need my gmail or kik, I can PM you my details.
12/16/2014 7:00 pm
KeithSt0ne
Replied to you by PM, check your messages.
12/16/2014 5:08 pm
KeithSt0ne
Staff recruitment has been reopened!
12/02/2014 4:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
1. How old are you? 14

2. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above) idk

3. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5) no hacking

4. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server. I think I should be accepted over others because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you
12/02/2014 3:42 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pony
Starlight Glimmer
1. How old are you?
when you kill players,they turn into a ball of
No cheating,hacking or exploits allowed!
I know how to be staff, have been in that seat once, and know how to use commands. Also, I know what its like to meet unfair unfriendly staff when joining,and I wanna change that!
12/01/2014 5:31 pm
KeithSt0ne
Still accepting staff applications.
11/30/2014 1:40 pm
KeithSt0ne
We are still in need of staff, get your apps in.
11/29/2014 2:15 pm
TajaWright02
1. How old are you?
12, 13 in February, however I am extremely mature for my age.

2. Do you have a microphone?
Yes, it isn't the best but I do own one.

3. Do you have team speak 3 and if not are you willing to DOWNLOAD it (it's free)
I don't have it but I would be willing to download it, I do have Skype though.

4. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above)
Factions.

5. Name 1 RULE off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5 )
No racism or explicit language.

6. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good FIT for our server
In my opinion, I would be a good fit for this server as I am a mature person who knows how to get the job done. Don't get me wrong, I love a good joke about however if somebody is doing something wrong I'll make sure to sort it out. I do not settle for any sort of racism, sexism or homophobia and I also would not condone explicit language on the server.

I hope you accept my application, despite my age.
11/29/2014 2:20 pm
KeithSt0ne
Your application has been accepted, spoke to you in game.
11/29/2014 10:55 am
KeithSt0ne
[]MicroGamin[]1. How old are you? I will be 16 in January

2. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above): McMMO ( Which I am a huge fan of)

3. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5): 9. Do not ask for OP, Admin or staff related positions

4. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.: First, I would like to say that i am very dedicated, whenever you need me I will be on or try my best to get on, i take a staff position VERY seriously and will enforce the rules as best i can and not abuse power whatsoever. I am a Mature but at times funny Person. I get along with people very well, and i love opportunities to work with other members of a team and even with the players.

Thank you for taking time to read this application and consider me.

Your application has been accepted, check your PM.
11/29/2014 10:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
[]MicroGamin[]
1. How old are you? I will be 16 in January

2. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above): McMMO ( Which I am a huge fan of)

3. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5): 9. Do not ask for OP, Admin or staff related positions

4. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.: First, I would like to say that i am very dedicated, whenever you need me I will be on or try my best to get on, i take a staff position VERY seriously and will enforce the rules as best i can and not abuse power whatsoever. I am a Mature but at times funny Person. I get along with people very well, and i love opportunities to work with other members of a team and even with the players.

Thank you for taking time to read this application and consider me.
11/29/2014 9:36 am
KeithSt0ne
Good morning everyone! still looking for staff.
11/28/2014 5:47 pm
KeithSt0ne
We're still looking for staff.
11/28/2014 12:20 pm
KeithSt0ne
I hope everyone had a great ThanksGiving! Now that it's over with, we need staff, so feel free to fill out our application.
11/27/2014 3:15 pm
x_vkdude99_x
1. How old are you? I am 15 years of age.

2. Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.

3. Do you have team speak 3 and if not are you willing to download it (it's free). No, I don't.

4. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above): Chaos chests
Everyone has access to /back with a 5 minute cool down timer, this prevents players spamming /back after they die in PVP.

5. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5 ): "We do not allow hacks, cheats or exploiting of any kind!"

6. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.
I would say this server has great has great potential...but everyone says that so yeah. I was wondering if this server need a mod or some sort of help. I don't wanna see any server go to waste. It shouldn't go to the wrong path. I have a lot of friends who play minecraft. That's one way I can help, to being in more people. But another way to help is just to make people smile. When new people come, they usually feel bad because they are having a hard time joining a faction, or making friends. I'm here to erase that fear of joining new servers. I want people to enjoy their experience in minecraft. So I've decided to apply for this server. If I could, I'd try to change the whole minecraft community, and apply for every server there is, just to make people feel more secure, and not lonely like I do when I join a new server.
11/27/2014 4:04 pm
KeithSt0ne
Application accepted, check your PM.
11/27/2014 10:35 am
KeithSt0ne
Happy Turkey Day! We're still looking for mods for our server.
11/26/2014 7:37 pm
KeithSt0ne
We still need lot's more staff, get your apps in asap, please.
11/26/2014 1:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Willgoat
1. How old are you? I'm eleven but I am mature, I don't believe it's about the age, only how mature you are. For all I know a 10 year old could be more mature than a 16 year old.

2. Do you have a microphone? Yes.

3. Do you have team speak 3 and if not are you willing to download it (it's free) I have a team speak already.

4. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above)All players on our server are equal, we do not offer purchasable items or ranks that offer pay to win scenarios.

5. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5) 12. Do not advertise other servers

6. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server. I would make a good fit for your server because I am mature, kind and you are able to trust me. I don't abuse my position and I respect other people's opinions. I believe this server can grow to something big and have loads of players on at a time. This seems like a professional server and I would like to join you and help. Anyway I understand if you decline my and have an excellent day!
11/26/2014 1:24 pm
KeithSt0ne
check your pm
11/26/2014 11:57 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Literal Trash
1. How old are you?
13, but very mature. I know I would be great for this position.

2. Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

3. Do you have team speak 3 and if not are you willing to download it (it's free)
I can download it, but I'll also Skype and Kik.

4. Name 1 feature on our feature list (see the link above)
Factions.

5. Name 1 rule off our list of rules (go here for our rules: http://goo.gl/6G0us5)
You must always respect our staff.

6. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.

I feel that I would be a good fit for the server because I am very clear and professional about any punishments that i'd have to give out. Some mods are power-hungry, and take every chance they get to ban someone for "u was meen too meh".
I've been banned too many times for things like this. An example of a message that would accompany one of my bans/tempmutes would be, "-Playername-, because you have violated rule #7 (You must always respect our staff), you will be temp muted for one hour."

Also, I have owned four servers and been Admin for another. I'm done with dealing with plugins and PEX/GroupManager, so I think I'm ready to be staff on someone else's server. It will be a nice change, and I know that I can do a great job.
02/02/2015 11:34 am
KeithSt0ne
Please check your inbox.
11/26/2014 1:14 pm
KeithSt0ne
Application accepted, check your PM.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com