∞ CelebrityCraft ∞ ||Owned by Slayde Networks||

JOSHSLAYDE's Avatar JOSHSLAYDE5/9/14 8:23 pm
5/14/2014 3:54 am
shasshen's Avatar shasshen

Application Acceptance Status: Currently Open!

Hi There,
Thank you for you interest in becoming staff with a Slayde Networks Minecraft Server! We expect our staff to be on the cutting edge and people friendly. Staff are the face of a Minecraft Server! If you meet the requirements, complete the application below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Staff Team Requirements
1. You must be at least 13 years old.
2. You must have an active Skype account and be able to engage in conversation.
You will be contacted in Skype regarding your application.
3. You must show effective ability over basic and advanced commands.
4. You must be able to spend 1 hour, ingame, each day. (excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
5. You must be friendly.

Application
What is your ingame name?:
What is your skype name?:
How old are you?:
What timezone do your reside in?:
Have you had previous staffing experience, If so, where?:
How can you benefit Slayde Networks?:
In which server are you apply to become staff?:
What weaknesses need improvement?:
What current version of Minecraft do you run?:

Once again, thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you!

~Brent, Server Network Owner
JOSHSLAYDE
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/14/2014 3:54 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shasshen
What is your ingame name?: joelchan00
What is your skype name?: Shasshen but there are quite a few so if you could pm me yours I will add you.

How old are you?: 16

What timezone do your reside in?: UTC+8

Have you had previous staffing experience, If so, where?: yes I have.[Solidmine, bound destiny, Trinity craft, Redwood dynasty and a few others.]

How can you benefit Slayde Networks?: I can benefit Slayde Networks as I can spend a long time on this server and as I live in SIngapore, When you are sleeping, I will be awake and make sure the server runs smoothly. Also, as I have had the experiences being a staff member, it makes it easier for everybody.

In which server are you apply to become staff?: Celebrity Craft.

What weaknesses need improvement?: Sometimes I get a little bit bossy and angry with people and I try to work on that.
What current version of Minecraft do you run?
05/14/2014 12:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bmizzlexx
Application

What is your ingame name?:

IGN: Bmizzlexx

What is your skype name?:

How old are you?:

What timezone do your reside in?:

EST

Have you had previous staffing experience, If so, where?:

Owned quite a few servers, as well as held staff manager on aeroverse. Besides that I have been moderator on many servers in the past.

How can you benefit Slayde Networks?:

I believe that I could benefit Slayde Networks because I have a metric ton of experience dealing with issues that may arise in both real life and in minecraft. I also am older than most of this community and I believe that my maturity level far exceeds that of many of the other individuals who are applying for this position. Aside from that I have a pretty good knowledge of most plugins from owning my own server, and if I don't know what a plugin entails, I am a fast learner so it shouldn't take me too long to understand. Lastly, I believe that I am a innovative builder from building my own custom spawns. If you would like to see some of my builds than just shoot me a private message on skype.

In which server are you apply to become staff?:

Celebrity Craft

What weaknesses need improvement?:

I haven't found any weaknesses, but it does not mean improvement cannot happen.

05/13/2014 10:38 pm
JOSHSLAYDE
Bumpity Bump Bump!
05/10/2014 7:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
frist1recon
What is your ingame name?: frist1recon
What is your skype name?: frist1recon
How old are you?: 13
What timezone do your reside in?: GMT+00
Have you had previous staffing experience, If so, where?: I have been staff on many servers but I would need to tell you the servers over skype becouse most of them are still in progress
How can you benefit Slayde Networks?: I can build and do perms
In which server are you apply to become staff?: Whitch One you need most on
What weaknesses need improvement?: my future building
What current version of Minecraft do you run?: all of them

Once again, thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you!
05/10/2014 6:29 am
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Ravalis
What is your ingame name?: coxie53

What is your skype name?: tomtom53c

How old are you?: 17 in 6 days

What timezone do your reside in?: GMT. I can still maintain contact with US citizens easily.

Have you had previous staffing experience, If so, where?: Yes. I owned my own network for a while, and ran it myself. I also used to run a tekkit server with an average of 80 players on all the time.

How can you benefit Slayde Networks?: I can bring experience, people, knowledge and fun to all players. I try to be as helpful and friendly as possible. I have experience in most aspects of running a server, so if you ever need help I'm on hand.

In which server are you apply to become staff?: Whichever needs me most. I'm here to help others, not benefit myself.

What weaknesses need improvement?: I can sometimes overthink things - but I like to think of myself as a visionary
What current version of Minecraft do you run?: 1.7.9, but can easily downgrade to whichever version is needed.

I thought I might add, I am usually online 6 hours a day on weekdays and about 12 hours on weekends, so you won't need to worry about activeness
I can also code websites if needed, and can provide proof of previous works.
05/10/2014 11:48 pm
JOSHSLAYDE
Thank you for your application, you have been contacted on Skype!
05/10/2014 12:52 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Leprehaun
What is your ingame name?: Leprehaun
What is your skype name?: Lep __
How old are you?: 16
What timezone do your reside in?: AEST (AUSTRALIAN Eastern Standard Time)
Have you had previous staffing experience, If so, where?: Yes, I have been staff on many servers and owned 2 of my own. My most recent server I was Co-owner on but it got shutdown after a while.
How can you benefit Slayde Networks?:I can bring honesty and trust for this server (and loyalty and teamledership/skills to you when needed).
In which server are you apply to become staff?:Celebrity Craft
What weaknesses need improvement?: I can be a bit pushy/bossy when stuff needs to happen but i am only like that when we are close to a deadline etc.
05/10/2014 1:33 am
JOSHSLAYDE
Thank you for your application, We have contacted you on Skype!
05/09/2014 11:41 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
eli1211
What is your ingame name?: eli1211

What is your skype name?: Mine0craft

How old are you?: 14

What timezone do your reside in?: EST.

Have you had previous staffing experience, If so, where?: Yes on Chroncraft (Shutdown due to lack of funds) Position: Admin

How can you benefit Slayde Networks?:I can bring safety to the server and help EVERYONE in need! I will make sure nothing happens to the server!

In which server are you apply to become staff?: Celebrity Craft

What weaknesses need improvement?: I am a little bossy some times and that needs a little fixing up!

FYI: I have been banned twice for griefing 2011 and 2012 that is it!
05/09/2014 11:55 pm
JOSHSLAYDE
Thank you for your application, we have contacted you on Skype!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome