ChemistKraft's Avatar ChemistKraft7/13/16 5:52 am
1 emeralds 249 5
7/15/2016 12:30 pm
MinecraftGuard12's Avatar MinecraftGuard12
ChemistKraft Network
[1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10] [Cracked] [24/7 Server]
Server IP: play.chemistkraft.net

Who are we?
- ChemistKraft Network is a cracked server striving to bring the premium experience to cracked servers starting with Factions. We currently only have Factions but we plan to expand once we get a good playerbase (10 - 20 players).

What kind of staff do we need?
- Being a staff on ChemistKraft is not as easy as it seems. When you're a staff you need to attend to the players before doing anything else in Minecraft. We do not tolerate staff that ask for extra perks, ranks or items. We need staff that are honest, responsible, humble and carry out their jobs.

Staff Ranks
All staff starts from Helper (excluding builders) on the ChemistKraft Network. You work your way up by carrying out your job and being responsible, honest and humble. Currently there are 4 staff ranks (excluding builder rank) which are Helper, Mod, Senior Mod and Admin that are available.

Requirements to Sign Up

Helper
- Be at least 13 years old or older.
- Have experience with moderating servers.
- Speak good English.
- Able to spend at least 3 hours on the server everyday (If you have exams during that week, we will let you study, we understand.)

Builder
- Have experience with building.
- Able to build in the Medieval Theme.

Application Formats

Helper
In-Game Name:
Past Experience:
Other Languages you speak:
How much time can you dedicate to the server per day?:
What sets you apart from other applicants?:

Builder
In-Game Name:
Build Styles (Medieval, Modern, etc.):
Pictures of your previous builds:

Thanks for reading.
ChemistKraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MinecraftGuard12
07/15/2016 12:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Builder
In-Game Name: LadyJessMC
Build Styles (Medieval, Modern, etc.): I usually have a medieval style, but I can build modern, and pretty much anything. I know how to use redstone so I usually use that in my builds, too.
Pictures of your previous builds: I have Skype so I can send them to you. Only one thing, I don't talk in Skype calls.
If you don't have Skype, I can email them to you.
SmilyMars3334
07/15/2016 12:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Helper
In-Game Name: SmilyMars3334

How can we contact you?: My Skype. Evil_darkninja

Past Experience: I have been a Helper-Admin on a couple of servers. They were shut down due to the inactivity of the players, sadly.

Other Languages you speak: Just English.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per day?: 1-6 hours but when high school starts on August 17th I will be able to play 1-5 hours a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants?: I am Bipolar. My moods change quickly ever so often. I can help people easily. I have babysit in the past so I can deal with smaller children who play. I'm good with the way they act. I have some friends that I can get to join the server so the server will thrive with fun. Also I LOVE Minecraft. I've played for 5 years.

Thanks for reading my Application.
~Smily
Chazii
07/15/2016 8:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Application: Moderator

Name: Chazii

IGN: Chazii or ChaseJam

Why do you want to be staff?: The reason I would like to apply as a moderator for for your new network is because I am a trustworthy person, and I have moderated on a lot of chats before, so I am always happy to learn new things. Working as a Moderator on your Minecraft server would be an amazing chance, helping to ensure that kids get the best experience they can on your server. I am trustworthy, and definitely know what I am doing when it comes to moderation. When being on servers before, I have always wanted to warn someone for spamming, and they’ll just continue and ignore me. I feel by having me on your team, you can have no worries at all, by putting your trust in me. If I get this chance I will make sure to be active for any meetings that I am required to go to, and be first in line for any extra work that you feel I am capable to do. I will always maintain a professional service when it comes down to moderation, by not arguing back with the users. By maintaining a friendly attitude towards them, I feel that my moderation services are definitely professional and show I’m capable and know exactly what to do in a situation where I am needed to perform a duty for others safety, and most importantly fun.
Nothing is better than making others happy, by helping them get the most enjoyable time that they can out of the server. Making sure that I am always there for when players need me, and to be a loyal and trustworthy person for your new network as a Moderator.

Have you ever been banned before?: Yes, I have been banned for abusing my power. Yes, I am going to be completely honest with you, because lieing won't get me somewhere. I abused my power because the Owner gave me ridiculous permissions for a Moderator. but, I've learned from my mistakes and i promised not to do it again. We all make mistakes and we all learn from it

How do you think you can improved the server?: I can improve your server. I’m on their daily and will make sure no one breaks any rules as I said before if they do they will be punished accordingly. I can help around the server with many more things than just enforcing the rules, I am here to help if you ever need it and if you would like me to and will make sure no one is being harmed or insulted on the server. I will also try to get more players and welcome new ones and show them how the server works and how good the community is on here, so they will the love the server and stay, mostly to have a great time. I am a very imaginative person and can come up with many ideas to help the community thrive.

Thanks for reading my application
ChemistKraft
07/15/2016 7:57 am
Bump!
ChemistKraft
07/14/2016 5:32 am
Bump!
We are still accepting staff.
Planet Minecraft

Website