CitopiaCraft [RPG] [Survival] [Creative] [1.7]

Mr_Presidenta's Avatar Mr_Presidenta12/22/13 8:47 pm
1 emeralds 273 8
12/30/2013 2:15 pm
Rev3rseMC's Avatar Rev3rseMC
The Citopia Network
citopiacraft.mcpro.co

CitopiaCraft is versatile server encompassing all of the elements you love about Minecraft. From its Survival world, including Towny and a central economy, to its Creative world, back to its separate RPG server, with its unique lore, intricate functions and custom spells and quests, CitopiaCraft has an exciting experience waiting for you!

We pride ourselves on having the most mature staff who know exactly what they're doing and how to get it done. Our staff is the best in the business! Don't worry about corruption or over-powered staff; our staff members are first and foremost players, meaning they can help you with any problem you're having as they've had it before.

Each staff member has powers only in their selected server and in the hub of the main server, ensuring that no one person can run the whole server.

CitopiaCraft has a wide variety of activities to prevent you from getting bored! In addition, we're constantly updating and expanding, with new updates every winter and summer! How are we able to produce high-quality builds so frequently? We have a specialized, elite Building Team! They receive free donator perks in return for their assistance. We also maintain a creative world to which only this Building Team has access.

A. Survival

CitopiaCraft started out as a survival-only server, with most of its plugins and custom commands being configured for it. Regardless of what you're interested in, survival holds something for you! Its grief-protection Towny system coupled with an intricate, central economy is perfect for anyone who likes Minecraft, whether you just want to build, wage war or camp out away from a city.

B. Creative

This Creative world allows you to build any structure you can imagine! With benefits for donator ranks, including World Edit and multiple plots, the possibilities are limitless!

C. RPG

The RPG server is Citopia's newest addition! It comes equipped with a separate, custom-specified server, ensuring that your experience includes zero lag! The RPG experience itself commands a large arsenal of custom quests, lore, magic and spells! It allows you to create a town and live in it, using magic to help you, free from the effects of your foes. If you're a war monger, you can do battle with your foes by invoking the mystical and arcane forces of your elemental magic!

We boast about our carefully tweaked economy frequently, so here's the down-low on it:

The economy operates on the basis of pre-configured jobs (if you want to add a new, more exciting job, just send us an email or post it on our forums and it may be added!). These jobs earn money based on what they do, for example a lumberjack makes money for cutting down trees. The money scales based on your level, allowing you to earn more money as you advance higher!

Each part of our economy has been carefully theorized and piloted, ensuring that the economy remains safe from inflation, deflation and sudden crashes!

CitopiaCraft comes with a fully-functioning website, the best Buycraft page (ensuring your money is handled with care and security), as well as planned Wiki page!

Click to reveal

A few shots of Imperius, our RPG capital city. This is only a tiny fraction of the new world being released. You have to log on to learn more!

Author's Challenge:

If none of this sounds appealing, I personally challenge you to play on the server and not enjoy it!
Mr_Presidenta
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Rev3rseMC
12/30/2013 2:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
minecraftdj3000
If you are a builder, fill out this app!

• IGN:
  • Maturity Level 1-10 (1 being childish, 10 being adultlike):
  • Activity Level 1-10 (1 being barely on everyday, 10 being online for hours a day):
  • Why do you want this position? Why do you deserve it?
  • Do you have a Skype? If not, can you get one?
  • Please attach the links of 3-5 of your best builds:
  • Anything else you would like to add?

Please Copy + Paste this into a comment or send me a PM with all of your fully constructed answers. Good luck!

We are still looking for builders! Please submit the app in the framework above!
Rev3rseMC
12/29/2013 11:58 pm
Atttention all!

CitopiaCraft is now looking for tons of more players and BUILDERS!
If you join today, come onto the RPG server and I will personally give you a boost to get you started!

If you are a builder, fill out this app!

• IGN:
  • Maturity Level 1-10 (1 being childish, 10 being adultlike):
  • Activity Level 1-10 (1 being barely on everyday, 10 being online for hours a day):
  • Why do you want this position? Why do you deserve it?
  • Do you have a Skype? If not, can you get one?
  • Please attach the links of 3-5 of your best builds:
  • Anything else you would like to add?

Please Copy + Paste this into a comment or send me a PM with all of your fully constructed answers. Good luck!

Remember, all new players who log onto RPG now will get a special free boost personally from me! Just say the keywords "I love Citopia!"
peachphuzz
12/27/2013 8:13 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
Best server I've been on in a long time! So many things to do, from RPG to messing around in creative, you certainly won't be board. The staff and players are incredibly friendly and everyone welcomes you with open arms! I had no problem making friends and having a great time doing so. There are so many quests to complete in RPG, so many towns to join in Survival, and so many things that are waiting to be made in Creative. I would definitely recommend joining this server right away!
Tylermurray13
12/27/2013 3:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
One of the Best servers I've played on Minecraft. Everyone is super friendly and there is no aggression . Lots of many entertaining things to do. The Three servers give it a good variety of things to do.
wpd123
12/27/2013 12:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
CitopiaCraft is not a server that a 10 year old is hosting.. thinking he can host the worlds best server.... its a professionally hosted server with a hub to 3 different game-play experiences: RPG, Survival/Towny, and Creative. Each server/ world has its own set of dedicated staff to cater to any players needs. Everyone on the server is friendly, personable, and willing to help... even non-staff. Overall this is one of the BEST servers I have played on in a long time! Why don't you come try the server for yourself and see what it is all about!
CptCorndog
12/24/2013 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Best server I have ever used! People are talkative and friendly and mods/admins are helpful! Great features too, RPG rocks!
Rev3rseMC
12/24/2013 1:18 pm
I love CitopiaCraft. We have 3 unique servers in the hub, so if you get bored of one (which is highly unlikely), you can play another! I am DJ, an Admin on the RPG server. I also own a town on the survival server. Join now, ask for DJ, and I'll add you to my town and give you a little boost! Thanks guys!
RagingPG13
12/23/2013 10:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CitopiaCraft is a Great Server and I hope everyone can come and join the server in all its glory CitopiaCraft has amazing Features, Buildings, Worlds, and The Staff is THE BEST!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome