Clash of Clans MineCraft Edition! Staff Team Needed!

Zselsonor's Avatar Zselsonor4/20/14 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 240 2
4/20/2014 6:06 pm
PsychicTater's Avatar PsychicTater
Hello
My Name is Selsonor aka Andrew,I love Clash of Clans and Minecraft. For those who don't know Clash of Clans is a Mobile game on Ios devices and on the Google Play Store.I think it would be amazing to recreate Clash of Clans in the world of Minecraft.

In this game u can create and grow your own fortress. You can also attack other players towns,to gain loot and xp to continue to grow your base. In Minecraft Players would be able to attack of defend their base to gain gold which they can buy upgrades to their favorite class. The classes will be the same kinds of classes there are in the mobile clash of clans game some examples would be...

Barbarian: The Barbarian is a well rounded class that can take some damage but can also deal some as well.
Archer: The Archer is ranged class then can deal massive amounts of damage but can be killed easily.
Giant: The Giant is Tank this class leads into battle being able to take a tremendous amount of damage.

These are just some of the classes that i think would be a neat idea to put into the world of Minecraft. I would also like to create a rank up system within the game as well. For example I can save up my gold from killing players or successfully attacking or defending a base to buy a new sword for my Barbarian so they can deal out more damage,.

I am in the very early stages of creating this server and I am looking for a staff team that would be interested as well. I would also like to hear some feed back from the staff team to get some ideas for how we can improve Clash of Clans Minecraft Edition.(I'm going to change the name it won't stay as Clash of Clans Minecraft Edition)

Thank You All for Reading! I hope you can join me to be a part of the staff team!
Sincerely,Andrew

Note: You Do Not Need To Have Experience In Clash of Clans In Order To Be A Part Of the Staff Team

Clash Of Clans Staff Application

1)What would you like to help out with? (example builder.plugin manager)

2)Have you ever been part of staff team before,If so what did you do?

3) How long have you been playing Minecraft?

4) What do you think you can bring to table that other players may not be able to do?

5)What is your experience in Clash of Clans If any? (What level is your Town Hall)

6)What is your Skype name?(this will make it easier to communicate and let me contact you if you get accepted)

Please apply in the comments section down below.

I will read all applications! Thank You For Applying!

You will be notified in the comments section or via Skype if you have been selected!

I would like to have the majority of the team by Friday, April 25,2014
Zselsonor
Level 1 : New Miner