-=[Builders And Helpers Wanted]=- Cookie Empire

RandomColourzzzHD's Avatar RandomColourzzzHD12/1/14 8:42 pm
1 emeralds 269 2
12/2/2014 2:48 am
bsstn1978's Avatar bsstn1978
Builders And Helpers Wanted For Cookie Empire!!! Factions, Towny And Legit Survival Server.

[Builders]
We are looking for builders for our 6GB server. We have a range of plugins and worlds. You can apply for builder and get a prefix, and help out with all the map making and design. You will get no extra commands as of now but you might get a extra kit. We have 100 x 100 Plots to build in so you can show of you skills there!

[Helper]
We are looking for Helpers for our 6GB Server. You will get the basic commands like /kick /tempban /time /bc. And you will also help with testing permissions and plugins.

[Apply]
Please apply on our website or by replying on this pmc post! Thanks!!! And good luck getting accepted

[Server Ip]
cookie-empire.hosthorde.net

[Template]
Name:

Minecraft name:

Skype name:

Steam name:

Experience with being staff:

Have you been staff before?

Why do you want to become staff?

What rank are you looking to get?

How can you help the server?