Cracked PVP server ChocoCraft.net

TheDeadChocoBar's Avatar TheDeadChocoBar8/8/12 5:22 am
1 emeralds 185 3
11/12/2012 5:45 am
creepercool's Avatar creepercool
ChocoCraft is off to a slow start i had A shit ton of views on my Server that i uploaded but then i get some shit from a moderator that says Cracked servers are not allowed to be on The FRONT PAGE! My server was finnaly on the front page and he Removed. It demoted me 3 levels i am angry right now. So here is the server ip : ChocoCraft.net
And we also have a website @ http://pvp.ChocoCraft.net/
feel free to join if you have any comments or concerns tell me and ill be happy to answer them.
BTW sorry for the grammer
TheDeadChocoBar
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

creepercool
11/12/2012 5:45 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
I know im saying this after 29 days since the last post but...

Notice how the 2 owners and co-owner are ALL hackers/griefers. Which is really funny cause apparently they just got people randomly banned and apparently griefed themselves.
dlcoates1
10/13/2012 7:13 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Yeah honestly? I just join for a second because someone says you copied stuff from my server, like the spawn, and as soon as I log on to your server and look around I get banned. D3_Roach is my username, and if you only banned me because I put test as a password its because I don't like doing that register crap.
purpleheart223
09/04/2012 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bad Chococraft Reply:

Chococraft Is really Bad! They owners are abusive and are Doing illegal things.
I was playing and he ddosed me for like 10 minutes!!!! he also did it to my freinds.
He always is threatening people about it to!

I honestly think this sever should be taken down.

From,
Your Secret Admirer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome