CraftinMatrix >>LOOKING FOR BETA APPLICANTS<<

thehumanslayer12's Avatar thehumanslayer121/31/15 12:10 am
1/31/2015 1:50 pm
thehumanslayer12's Avatar thehumanslayer12
Hello all, I am Slayer, Moderator of CraftinMatrix, we are now accepting Applicants to apply for our initial Beta Release. Here you, as a Beta player, will be testing every little thing you have access to, however, anything you build may or may not be saved to the Official Release, this is to be decided.

If you would like to apply to join the Beta Team (Comes with Special Goodies, as I hear :3) you can fill out this simple Google Form here

The application is said to be closing Saturday, the time is unknown however (at least in my own knowledge), so get your applications in ASAP! And here's a little treat* for you, if you decide to join the Beta Team and you get accepted*, and you happen to see me online (thehumanslayer12), tell me you seen my post on PMC and I will hook you up, if you know what I mean

*Not all players who apply will get accepted, getting this little "treat" is yet to be decided.

Anyways, that being said, we need Beta Testers to help with the development of our server, the official site can be viewed here. You can view updates to the server as they come in, so please look at this regularly. The server is expected to go public sometime in February, if not later. This is excluding delays and whatnot.

So if you want to come and try to apply before the application window closes, you are more than welcome to! And we are here to help you along the way.

Thank you.
thehumanslayer12
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer