Crazy server idea, need help.

raacer's Avatar raacer8/27/15 3:54 am
8/27/2015 10:15 am
McVortexPvP's Avatar McVortexPvP
I have a really big and really crazy idea for a server, it is extremely expansive and will be hard to achieve. The server is more a server network and will consist of three separate servers, a factions war server, an economy server, and finally a MMORPG style server. I wrote up a plan in the following document, it mostly focuses on the MMORPG side of things as the other two have been done before and are fairly straight forward. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nHCte5vugJQIt6Unovw5UxwQhK-HozalH9V_SJS13sk/edit# I am looking for help in every aspect of making this a reality, I think I am going to take a gradual approach to building the server turning small chunks of the idea into reality at a time. I am also open to ideas if anyone has any. You can contact me on Skype if you want to talk more or feel free to contact me here on PMC.
raacer
Level 1 : New Crafter