CREATIVE BUILDER LOOKING FOR A SERVER

minecreator studios's Avatar minecreator studios7/12/15 8:08 pm
1 emeralds 130 2
7/13/2015 8:08 am
minecreator studios's Avatar minecreator studios
Hello everyone! My name is Alienhybrid2001! I have recently been looking for servers to build on, and become staff on. However it is very hard for me to find a good server so instead of me coming to the servers, I decided to have the servers come to me.
So you're a server owner, and im a builder. Lets talk about my building. I am a very good builder (obviously), and I love working for servers! I am great at building medieval houses, castles, ect. I am also good at making boats, hot air balloons, houses, farms, parkours, server spawns, and the list goes on, and on. I am also good when it comes to minigame servers. Minigame servers are my thing! I love making skywars, spleef, SG, and other pvp, and minigame based maps.
So now I bet you might want me to build for your server. Here's how. In the comments type down your server, and describe it ex:
My server:
What it's like: (minigames, factions, prison ect.)
how many players are on, on average:

Then I will reply as soon as possible thanks! :3
minecreator studios
Level 4 : Apprentice Network