CrypticMC | Network | Recrutiting staff

McServer2016's Avatar McServer20167/16/16 8:08 am
1 emeralds 211 5
7/17/2016 6:54 am
McServer2016's Avatar McServer2016
Greetings Everyone,

CrypticMC is a newly founded network containing factions, prison and upcoming unique game modes. We are currently looking for talented individuals to help fulfil our server's staff team and make it successful. So what are you waiting for?! Good luck.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
FORMAT:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In-game name? (Not your Nickname):
Age? (You must be 13 to apply.):
Any previous server bans? (Why, please use detail.):
Can you Record? (Yes or No.):
-You can download a free recording software.-
Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail):
Timezone? (Exact):
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? (Please don't post your skype here 'Yes or no'):
-Note you must be able to talk.-
-If you do not have it get it as it's required!-
Do you have any experience with server Moderation? (Explain in Detail):
Had any name changes? (List Them):
Anything else you would like to tell us?:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
REQUIREMENTS:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Must be 13 years of age to apply.
Must have skype.
Our Image, It's important that staff maintain an air of responsibility and maturity. Chat spamming, griefing, kick wars, mute wars, random jailing, etc. should not occur.
If you are caught abusing powers you will be removed from the staff team and/or banned.
If you are not active you will also be removed from the staff team.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
INFORMATION:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
IP: play.crypticmc.net

Many regards,
The admininstration team

Please apply on the forums, not in the comments.
McServer2016
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

McServer2016
07/17/2016 6:54 am
Bump
Rulkiewicz002
07/16/2016 12:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
NotBlueLink's Application Admin Form​
~~​
~~ Minecraft name:
~~​NotBlueLink
How long have you been playing on the server?:​
Not too long, since July , 15/2016
~~​
What is your best memory playing the server?:​
A memory that everyone should have; feeling loved and accepted when you sign on for the first time.
~~​
Any past Admin experiences? If so, please describe:​
No, but i hope to get some experience
~~​
Describe yourself:​
Okay, here we go. I'm 13, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player, .​
~~​
As a potential Admin, describe how you would make a difference in This server:​
I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​
~~​

~~​
Timezone:​
GMT-5, and I tend to play Alot.
~~​
Additional comments:​
I know I'm somewhat new here, and that I still have some learning to do. I don't expect to be accepted, and instead am just hoping to get the experience of filling out the form properly. Thank you for reading!​

I would kick or mute someone who is being racist

I have never been banned nor disobeyed any rules in minecraft
_attiswil_
07/16/2016 9:53 am
Age 15
IGN _Attiswil_
Name Meyer
Rank You Want I believe I'd be ideal in a co-owner or head of staff role a I have been told by numerous others I make a great leader.
Description of Yourself I am a 15 year old guy who loves Playing computer games and radio control cars. In my spare time you will find me either tinkering with my rc's or playing games. I have been playing minecraft for almost 4 years now and play on average 2 hours a day
Skype Will pass on in pm if accepted.
Have You Been Banned Before Have only ever been banned for withdrawing a donation as the donor perks did not match what the website stated
Have You Broken a Rule Before In game I have only ever broken 2 rules but was with permission of owner, the rules i broke with his permission was griefing (removed a hackers house) and creative killing (Killing a hacker so he would lose his illegal gear and no one would have access to after being banned)
What Are Some Past Experiences :I have been part of the staff team on numerous servers, including my own private server I have ran for myself and 19 friends. I have an extensive plugin knowledge as well as game knowledge and can solve almost any problem that's thrown at me. With these past experiences i feel I could really help your server
How Can You Help Our Server I have an extensive plugin knowledge as well as game knowledge and can solve almost any problem thats thrown at me
What Can You do if Someones Hacking, Spamming, or Being Racist Warn, Temp Mute (For spammer racist), temp ban, perma ban in that order

Thank you very much for your consideration
McServer2016
07/16/2016 8:51 am
Please apply via website
tinytin100
07/16/2016 8:38 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
In-game name? (Not your Nickname): TinyAlex
Age? (You must be 13 to apply.): 14
Any previous server bans? (Why, please use detail.): Yes, for accidentally logging off of ss.
Can you Record? (Yes or No.): No
-You can download a free recording software.-
Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail): I have decided to apply as I am wanting to help someone with their server. I didn't learn all these coding languages and skills for nothing. I want to put my skills in use. I also would like to help different people with things.
Timezone? (Exact): GMT+8
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? (Please don't post your skype here 'Yes or no'): Yes
-Note you must be able to talk.-
-If you do not have it get it as it's required!-
Do you have any experience with server Moderation? (Explain in Detail): Yes. I have owned a couple of servers actually. I have owned a few prison servers and factions servers and they have turned out good.
Had any name changes? (List Them): No
Anything else you would like to tell us?: Nope
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome