CubeBeaters [] Priding Ourselves On The Community!

mitch90509's Avatar mitch905098/17/15 7:50 pm
1 emeralds 140 3
8/18/2015 1:59 am
mitch90509's Avatar mitch90509

Check my Signature for more details <3

Graphics made by: http://lucem.ca/
mitch90509
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mitch90509
08/18/2015 1:59 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
Thank you for the support <3
AlfherRandwulf
08/17/2015 8:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Here is my opinion about the server so far ( only two weeks in, but planning to continue on):

Basically, we could sum up the experience of playing on CubeBeaters as being the same than playing with lots of friends. It might be one of the most friendly non-modded servers that I've came across since the earlier versions of Minecraft, with an alive community and active people. Mostly everybody is polite and can provide you with help or even constructive criticism if you ask then to do so, whether or not they are part of the staff crew.

The money mechanic is not entirely necessary to the in-game experience as you are free to roam in the wilderness and look up to build your own things ( As long as you don't destroy anything built by other players, that is!), the money serving to pay for a variety of interesting and useful spell.However, regarding the Jobs plugin, it is widely spread that some jobs pay much more than others, thus would need to be looked in further détails.

If you are more of the building type, don't be ashamed to express your creativity, as there are not builder elitists snooping around, which is a great plus. As for the plugins, the server has many of custom ones, like CubeBeater Tokens, which grants you with the possibility to access the shop ranks (without real dollars flying out of your pocket).

CubeBeaters is a must for everyone who likes MMORPG/Building oriented servers.
KawaiiAlibaba
08/17/2015 8:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Perfect server <3 Survival but with many different plugins that add even more to the game-play! I can play on the server easily everyday and there are also weekly events running that change each week, there's always something to do ^^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome