Custom Factions PvP - Looking for new players, And Staff!

fuurbee's Avatar fuurbee4/8/14 7:12 pm
4/8/2014 7:26 pm
Lennie2306's Avatar Lennie2306
The Galaxy Network!

Our server is currently running Custom Factions! This factions has the following added:

1. Custom dungeons with cool bosses to defeat, They re-spawn every 5 hours after killing them! (More dungeons coming soon!)

2. Custom loot, And enchantments! - With over 20 NEW cool enchantments, You expect more in a PvP fight! This can be a bit OP, But at the same time this is a pretty balanced way of adding new features + keeping it fun! Get these enchantments in an enchantment table, All enchantments are listed in "/Warp Factions".

3. McMMO - Adding McMMO makes the survival aspect THAT much better! I absolutely LOVE this plug in, Makes the game a lot more interesting, And fun to play!

========================================

Please invite your friends to play, We are dedicated to bringing this server to life! Also after we are finished with the Custom Factions, We will be making more FUN survivals like Skyrim!

The IP: thegalaxymc.net

========================================

We are looking for staff when we start to populate, If you're interested please message me here on planetminecraft! Make sure to support this server for a better chance of being a staff!
fuurbee
Level 30 : Artisan Goblin