Desultory Factions||Custom Plugins||Great Ideas||

ProfessorPhysics's Avatar ProfessorPhysics2/24/16 2:57 am
3/3/2016 2:09 pm
ProfessorPhysics's Avatar ProfessorPhysics
Hello guys I am one of the two Founders of Desultory Factions.
Website is on Construction although ---> website.desultory.us
IP , Server is still on construction although ---> play.desultory.us

We have lots of Ideas starting from Full out water , up to Space themed.
We would love your ideas which you can contact me via skype , which you can mention down below

App for Graphic Artist (Logo Designer & Website pictures designer)
This staff is a core of the server.
Rewards will be provided for the following.

Best Rank on the server (OverLord)
100k Starter boost

Application Format :
Name
Previous Artworks
What is your speciality

App For Builder
This rank is a rank that supported our server with work.
They will be on the Wall of Fame (Mainly signs of people who has contributed alot for the server)

Rewards for the builder :
Knight Rank
$100k

App :
Name
Previous Artworks
What is your speciality

Staff App (Admin/Mod)
Admin MUST BE 17+
Mods MUST BE 15+

Admin App
Name
IGN
Speciality
What you could do for the server
Why do you want to help
What makes you the best staff
What are you aiming to achieve in the server
What is a command for a temp ban
How do you spy on commands (BOTH commands)
How do you spy on hackers ?
What would you do if you saw a person that annoys you but did nothing wrong?
What makes you the most reliable person?
Do you agree to the staff rules (Mentioned down below)
Do you wish to advertise for the server? Without spamming on other servers?

Mod App

Name
Can you moderate the server well , if so what is your way of handling it?
Do you wish to populate the server by advertising?
Do you agree to the staff rules which I will mention down below?

Staff Rules
1. ALL STAFF SHOULD BE NICE
2.ALL STAFF SHOULD BE MATURE
3.ALL STAFF SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE ABUSE
4.ALL STAFF SHOULD KNOW BASIC SERVER RULES
5.ALL STAFF SHOULD KNOW THE BASIC SERVER PUNISHMENT COMMANDS
6.If any staff gets caught abusing/Trolling , or gets notified with reports with PROOF we will reset your account and make you a default.
7.ALL STAFF SHOULD NOT BE RAIDING BUT PVPING IS ALLOWED
8.ALL STAFF SHOULD NOT HAVE THE MOST OVERPOWERED THINGS IN THE SERVER,THEY ALL START WITH SAME ITEMS AS NORMAL
9.ALL STAFF SHOULD BE RESPECTFUL TOWARDS HIGHER STAFF MEMBERS AND BELOW

Thanks for taking time to reading this
Cheers
ItzMitchy
ProfessorPhysics
ProfessorPhysics
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2016 2:09 pm
ProfessorPhysics
We need a DEV , since My Partner is away , in real life issues.
Please Apply below with this app :
Click to reveal
Name :
Can you code?:
Are you good at setting up?:
Can you make custom plugins?

We are looking to pay if you are a big help to our team.
02/28/2016 2:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
JackLetzPlayz
Name James Millward
Age 15
Skype JackLetzPlayz
Previous Artworks You Can Check Out My Site It Has My Stuff On There D http://www.easygfx.net
What is your speciality I Can Do Everything (Im Not Kidding By The Way)
03/03/2016 1:58 am
ProfessorPhysics
Skype Sent,
Accepted!
02/28/2016 2:23 pm
ProfessorPhysics
We are highly in need of GFX artists , Keep the apps coming in! It will take part as one of the most jobs for the server and the rewards will be upgraded
Keep those apps coming in!
Kind regards , - ProfessorPhysics
02/27/2016 3:17 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
CREEPAH4LIFE
yes i have a mic just add me on skype bradley_1130
02/27/2016 7:22 pm
ProfessorPhysics
Added
02/27/2016 10:49 am
CREEPAH4LIFE
Name Bradley
Age 16
IGN bradley1130
Skype bradley_1130
Why do you want to be mod? [color=#8000FF][spoiler]I want to be a mod because it is a fun thing to have because you get to meet other players whether it be other staff members or regular players on the server. I want to be mod also in a way to train myself to handle situations that could pertain to what I want to do in my personal future. I also want to be able to help the players of the server have the best server experience ever.[/color][/spoiler]
[color=#0000FF]Can you moderate the server well , if so what is your way of handling it?[spoiler][/color][color=#8000FF]Yes i can, I have a very light moderation system cause we don't want to loose players but if they do deserve a perm ban than i will give them one but again only if it is needed.[/color][/spoiler]
[color=#0000FF]Do you wish to populate the server by advertising?[/color] [spoiler][color=#8000FF]I would love to and yes i would never spam on other servers as it is very rude and disrespectful and puts a bad reputation on the server in return for it. I would advertise on here, minecraft forum, youtube and many other sites.[/color][/spoiler]
[color=#0000FF]Do you agree to the staff rules which I will mention down below? [/color][color=#8000FF]Yes
What makes you the most reliable person?[/color] [spoiler]Im doing well in school so there is no chance of my computer being taken during a tough time on the server. Also I know what it is like to be ruined by one poor decisions and it hurts so i know the feelings and would hate for what happened to my server happen to yours.[/color][/spoiler]
02/27/2016 10:48 am
CREEPAH4LIFE
bump
02/26/2016 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Keliio
Name
Alexander
IGN
keliio_

Why do you want to be mod?

I want to be apart of your server as a mod because, I feel as if I could learn from the Admins and the owner and as well as use my experience to help the server to grow and develop into an even better flourishing server. I am currently in student council and am the highest member, so i know how to interact with people and find out what they want. Also this makes me easy to talk to and i'm easy going but still strict when needed. I'm pretty good at building and I am also good at making this cohesive and still have different aspects.

Can you moderate the server well , if so what is your way of handling it?

I have experience with almost all of the mods on the server so using them would be no trouble. I feel as though I would be able to Moderate well if accepted because i think the people shouldn't be ignored and i would spend time with people to find the lows and highs of the server.

Do you wish to populate the server by advertising?

Yes I would love to make the server grow and become really know. I would post it on the social medias being used to support it or even open more. But I will not post the IP on other servers because from experience it can be annoying.

Do you agree to the staff rules which I will mention down below?

Yes, i agree to the rules and regulations of the server for being a staff member. I feel they are all reasonable and make sense, to show we are mature.

I will show dedication when needed and always try to be up to date, on topic and ready to go. But as a caution i do live in a strange time zone but i'm sure we can work it out. School work will have to come first but this server will be second if i'm accepted.
02/28/2016 1:45 am
ProfessorPhysics
Hey There! Sorry for a late response
but there is a good news awaiting for you!
Welcome to the Team! ,I will be skype adding you soon!
02/26/2016 9:35 pm
CREEPAH4LIFE
Name Bradley
IGN bradley1130
Age 16
Skype bradley_1130
Speciality
Click to reveal
I am very friendly towards all players even if they are trying to start problems. I'm also able to do a few things with photoshop so i'd be willing to try some things for the server with that

What you could do for the server
Click to reveal
I could do some small graphics for the server as well as posting some videos on youtube to promote the server. Im also a ok builder and fond with most plugins so I can help you guys with the configuration of them.
Why do you want to help
Click to reveal
I want to help because Its good for the future of what I want to go into college for (Marketing/Sales). I would be able to market the server on multiple platforms. I also want to help a server that I can see potential in.
What makes you the best staff [color=#8000FF][spoiler]Im the best staff because all my decisions dont come from anger and they are just. I will make the best decisions for both parties (Staff and Player). Personally what I think makes me a great staff member is that im very fun to hang around with and cracking jokes with but im also serious when it comes to it.[/color][/spoiler]
What are you aiming to achieve in the server [spoiler][color=#8000FF]Im just trying to help a server out which is you guys and to allow me to test if i do want to try marketing and sales for my own self.[/spoiler]
[/color]What is a command for a temp ban [spoiler][color=#8000FF]/tempban (Name) (Time)[/color][/spoiler]
How do you spy on commands (BOTH commands)[color=#8000FF] [spoiler]/cw or /commandwatcher and /socialspy[/color][/spoiler]
How do you spy on hackers ? [spoiler][color=#8000FF]I would first vanish if there is suspicion and or proof and if it is say a xrayer then I will watch to see if there is diamonds in the area which is being dug out in a direct path. If it were an auto clicker and i suspect them to be afk whilst doing it, I would tp them out and see if they are still hitting at nothing.[/color][/spoiler]
What would you do if you saw a person that annoys you but did nothing wrong? [spoiler][color=#8000FF]It all depends if it is a verbal offense against the server rules or just a remark towards me as say a joke. Truthfully i dont care what people think of me which everyone should cause im trying to do the best for myself and others being affected by my decisions. The only problem i would have is if it was directed towards another player[/color][/spoiler]
What makes you the most reliable person? [spoiler][color=#8000FF]Im doing well in school so there is no chance of my computer being taken during a tough time on the server. Also I know what it is like to be ruined by one poor decisions and it hurts so i know the feelings and would hate for what happened to my server happen to yours.[/color][/spoiler]
Do you agree to the staff rules (Mentioned down below) [color=#8000FF]Yes i do[/color]
Do you wish to advertise for the server? Without spamming on other servers?[spoiler][color=#8000FF] I would love to and yes i would never spam on other servers as it is very rude and disrespectful and puts a bad reputation on the server in return for it. I would advertise on here, minecraft forum, youtube and many other sites.
[/color][/spoiler]
If I am accepted or what more questions please add me on skype.
Thanks for reading,
~Brad
02/27/2016 2:13 pm
ProfessorPhysics
Hello! , I was wondering if you had a Mic to talk on skype? You just need 2 questions thats all! Reply back as soon as you can if you do, or not
Thank you!
02/27/2016 2:15 am
ProfessorPhysics
Sorry to say but as I mentioned on the post , Admins are 17+ , I really liked your application , it would be AWESOME if you could apply with mod rank , Great App!
I will wait for your Mod application!
02/25/2016 7:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
petermanners
Name: Leo
IGN: petermanners
Why do you want to be mod? I would love to be mod on your server because I love helping people out. I joined your server and It seemed well designed but lack of help from staff members. I also would love to help your server grow into a great factions server. I would help with what ever you ask and show lots of dedication. I'm also a very talented builder if you guys would want me to build anything I would do it.
Can you moderate the server well , if so what is your way of handling it? Depends on what you want me to moderate. I can moderate the players by helping them with their problems and questions. I won't be that staff member that just enjoys his tag and does his own thing. I will help players in need.
Do you wish to populate the server by advertising? Yes I would love to make this server more populated. Depends on what you mean by advertising, like going on to other server and spamming the ip or posting it on websites, because I think that spamming it on other servers isn't really fair.
Do you agree to the staff rules which I will mention down below? I agree with almost every point made in the staff rules except for one. I don't quite understand why they can't raid when they don't get anything more op then any other member? I love how you make staff equal to players, its very fair to all players.
What makes you the most reliable person? What makes me a reliable person is the fact that I will be able to skype you guys when needed and I will show dedication and play a lot of hours on the server. I will also do what you guys want me to do, if you need help with anything I will do what I can.
A little about yourself: I'm a sophomore in highschool living in Cali. I can play 2-5 hours a day and more on the weekends. I have been playing minecraft for about 4-5 years now and I've enjoyed every second of it. Thank you guys for putting the effort into reading through this and taking me into consideration.
Best wishes to your new wonderful server!
Leo(Petermanners)

If you would like to contact me by email, my email is: leogottfried@gmail.com
02/26/2016 8:41 pm
ProfessorPhysics
Hello Leo!
I loved your app , I hope to see you on my server
and we will be able to discuss further about what you want to achieve.
Just to be more specific ,

Otherwise Thanks for applying!

ACCEPTED!
02/25/2016 1:13 pm
ProfessorPhysics
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome