Developer Looking for Server

axle2005's Avatar axle20051/29/14 9:28 pm
1 emeralds 82
Pretty basic, I can code out several variety of plugins, mostly specializing in PVP type plugins, as well I can configure almost any plugin running and I am looking for a server to work for.

I seen a lot of posts flying around about servers looking for devs and such, but since you all want applications and I really do not see a point half of them, I decided to post my own topic.

Skills:
-Years of java coding experience, even took some classes on year a few years back in university.
-Website design experience
-Server management, varying from extensive knowledge of minecraft hosts to installing applications and hosting tools on dedicated servers.
-Used to be a Co-Owner of Kingdom of Freaks, a tekkit server that had constant traffic that ran for about a year and a half before people moved on to FTB. I was the sole plugin manager for the server and it became ungriefable toward the end.

So, if you are looking for a dev for your server, send me a pm with your server name/ip. If I like the server, we can talk about what kind of plugins you were looking for. I can contact you via skype if you pm your user, however I won't use the voice chat, there is nothing wrong with written messages.
axle2005
Level 1 : New Crafter