Devs and Builders needed

TastyBacon's Avatar TastyBacon5/17/13 6:38 pm
5/17/2013 7:29 pm
TheLunarFrog's Avatar TheLunarFrog
I am starting a new server and need people to help me out. Please state your name, age, and whether you would like to build or code. If you want to build, provide a picture or two of your work. Thanks
TastyBacon
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

stormster101
05/17/2013 7:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Storm
Coder: I can somewhat make plugins and im awesome with plugins in general....

Also the Lunar frog... you are such a downer

Add me on Skype stormster101
TheLunarFrog
05/17/2013 7:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Except what I said is true. Let me know when you learn about concurrency, thread safety, the observer model, encapsulation, and other basic programming concepts. My point is that very few people here know what most of these topics are, and it's embarrassing. Especially when most people don't even know how to use object-oriented techniques correctly. If you can show me a plugin you've created that covers all of these and more, then there you go... if not, well, I was right.

Edit: also, inb4doesn't know about blocking and the big O notation
TheLunarFrog
05/17/2013 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
lol
Specific on what you need, especially from devs. Great.

Except you won't get even a half-decent developer unless you supply some details for your cause, and make your server seem interesting to work for. Or pony up some cash for them (if that's even allowed here). Either way.

As for builders, well... Here, everyone thinks they're a good builder.

Oh, and most "developers" are really inexperienced people who think you mean "plugin configuration manager" and don't know how to CREATE a plugin.

Welcome to the most clueless forums on the planet.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome