DiamondPVP | Proffesional server hosting | NEED STAFF

tyrrel2390's Avatar tyrrel23906/22/14 1:27 pm
1 emeralds 362 9
6/23/2014 12:50 am
Apprentice's Avatar Apprentice
NOW HIRING

We are a rich starting server. We have a pro hosted server from mc pro hosting with unlimited player slots. We also are buying a forum with custom domain. Plus, we already bought a 70$ teamspeak server. We are planning to try to make our server the best. How can we do it? WE NEED YOU! we are looking for people to help us be number 1! We need good staff so apply below!

1. Marketing / Art - (New team opening)
Do you enjoy art, sketching or design? We have an intriguing world waiting for your imagination. As an artist, you will collaborate with all of the teams to create artwork for various aspects of our project - from web art, concept art and maps, to texture packs and in-game skins. We are looking for people who love art and enjoy both creating their own ideas and visualising the ideas of others.

Is marketing more of your thing? We are looking for mature people interested in representing our brand across multiple platforms. You will likely have some past experience in marketing, a business oriented course/degree is a plus. The marketing team makes sure our project is not only shared with as many people as possible, but also looks appealing as a whole to the general public. You will work closely with the project owner and the team leaders to make sure their ideas are branded properly and are publishable with the outer world.

2. Builders -
Being part of several building projects in the past, you know how to make things look great. You have an eye for detail and know how to add that special something to add a unique feel to everything you build. This role will ask you to read up on the lore and build the environment to fit the stories of others. Whether it is landscaping, building a tavern or planning a dungeon - you will be able to leave a mark on this project through your signature creations.

We seek experienced builders who can follow set orders. There is a large space for creativity, but you will be asked to collaborate with others in order to maintain specific art style for specific areas. You will be encouraged to keep in touch with other teams to better understand what you are building and to make the whole world feel alive.

3. Moderators / Developers -
You enjoy being the person behind the curtain. Although often unappreciated, you know your works makes this project possible. Note that this position will not give you any extra benefits, but rather would expect you to monitor the forums, deal with player questions, look for new plugins, seek new talent, keep the team coordinated and make sure the in-game experience is clean from any disruptive players.

Previous moderator experience is absolutely necessary for this position. You do not have to do all of the things outlined above, but should be able to do some of those with a professional approach.

5. Testers -
You will have the opportunity to test out our world as one of the first players. This position does come with responsibilities though. You will approach the server as a challange - a tester is expected to provide feedback on quests, systems, design and the overall game experience. You will spend decent amount of time on the server to know the ingame content by heart and will be able to report to us with concise feedback.

To apply, reply to this thread with the following form: ( MAKE YOUR APPLICATION GOOD AND PROFFESIONAL! DONT MAKE IT SHORT! BE CREATIVE! ONLY GOOD ARE ACCEPTED!)

Role you are applying for:

Name:

Minecraft IGN:

Past Experience: (Required)

Why are you interested in our project:

Rating scale on your skill? 1-10:

How many hours can you play a day?

Maturity scale? 1-10:

About yourself: ( be creative tell us anything about you)

Optional Comments:
tyrrel2390
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Apprentice
06/23/2014 12:50 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Role you are applying for: Moderator

Name: Adam

Minecraft IGN: mr_assasin2121

Past Experience: (Required)

I have ran 3 server in the past and co-founded 2, Administered 1. I have helped many people set up their server and get plugins configured so their server looked good and professional. I like to help others on my free time and teach them how to use the plugins.

Why are you interested in our project: I like to keep people in line and in check. nobody likes players who are disrespectful, advertising, or spamming.

Rating scale on your skill? 1-10: About a 9

How many hours can you play a day? The hours a day depends. I will be on more during the Night. 7Pm Est day is when I will most likely start to get on the server. Although I may also be on at various times during the day.

Maturity scale? 1-10: About a 9. I do get a little over my head sometimes

About yourself: ( be creative tell us anything about you) I am currently Learning java so I can create Mods and Plugins for minecrafters. I do not like people who disrespect others. I am also trying to get a job for a minecraft hosting company.

Optional Comments: Thank you for your consideration.
dman3570
06/23/2014 12:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Role you are applying for:

Name:Donovan

Minecraft:Dman3570

Past Experience: Mod On 2 servers

Why are you interested in our project:Because i love to help these new servers

Rating scale on your skill? 1-10:7

How many hours can you play a day?2 Hours mostly

Maturity scale? 1-10:10

About yourself: ( be creative tell us anything about you)Love to try anthing thing i can do to help and bulid a community .
tyrrel2390
06/22/2014 7:34 pm
bump
thomas-minecraft
06/22/2014 7:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Role you are applying for: Admin or Builder

Name:Thomas

Minecraft IGN: dinoman625 (dont judge please)

Past Experience: (Required) I was a moderator on a server and a tester for an economy server

Why are you interested in our project: It sounds really interesting! I would love to build some cool stuff to help make it a really great experience!

Rating scale on your skill? 1-10: 9.7

How many hours can you play a day? 7-8 weekends 3-4 school days (school is ending soon so almost all day lol)

Maturity scale? 1-10: 8.5

About yourself: ( be creative tell us anything about you) Well I love to be fun and have a good time with friends and enjoy just building random structures and over all help people have a better experience on the server!

Optional Comments: I am applying for Moderator or Builder, because I think I would be good at both! For builder I can build you some stuff when the server opens?
Thanks! -Thomas
tyrrel2390
06/22/2014 5:32 pm
bump
alproplayer34
06/22/2014 3:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Role you are applying for: Moderator

Name:Andrew Douglass

Minecraft IGN:alproplayer34

Past Experience: (Required)I have quite a bit of moderator experience along with owning my own server and managing players as a plus as-well i have detailing experience so im in use for that. As a moderator i'v been higher positions as-well and i'v obtained those for quite a while and i have also been gaining this experience for about 3 years. i do get rejected on my apps sometimes but thats when owners get picky and just are plain looking for people who will give them lots of money. of course i'll donate but i won't be bribed for a pos that i have to pay for in requirment for the pos.

Why are you interested in our project: I am interested because i'v been looking for a straight forward pos for a while and i can't seem to find somewhere i can stay so i'd like this to be the one and only where i can stay and be productive with others and play with players as-well as do my position well and accordingly.

Rating scale on your skill? 1-10: 10+

How many hours can you play a day?usually from 9-12

Maturity scale? 1-10: 10 although their is times to joke around and times to be serious that being said i'll be appropriate and never show immaturity unless us staff are having fun with no players around.

About yourself: ( be creative tell us anything about you) Well let me start off with my goal is to be dedicated in every way and play/execute my position accordingly and on the spot with no questions asked, i will never abuse my position in any way possible because i feel that is just downwright disrespectfull and not fair to the other staff/players. i also enjoy other games as-well but minecraft is in my top 3. i can relate to mostly all positions and can see problems as an oppurtunity to improve. ik you saw my age, please don't react on impulse and think i'm immature. please allow me to prove myself mature enough for the server and trustworthy enough to be a well welcomed staff member.

Optional Comments:Any other information/question you may have for me can be provided through skype, may i also include that i don't have a mic but i have a phone i can use anytime so don't worry you will know that im truly telling my age. also on my facebook it sais my age is different but thats because i don't want stalkers or anything on my facebook being wierd. Thanks for reading this enjoy the rest of your day:P!
thatdamnhippie4
06/22/2014 1:52 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Role you are applying for:Moderator or Builder

Name: Billy

Minecraft IGN: thatdamnhippie4

Past Experience: (Required) I have owned many server before and have helped on many as well, I know how to manage small and large ammounts of people and can deal with problems that are expected to come with servers and people. I also have experience with many plugins as I have worked with them before.

Why are you interested in our project: I want to be a part of a large project with great structure and progression

Rating scale on your skill? 1-10: I think that my building would be a 9/10.
How many hours can you play a day? I can play whenever I want, I do have some prior commitments but I would say at least 4 hours a day

Maturity scale? 1-10: I can be a 10 but I do also like to joke around a bit when necessary.

About yourself: ( be creative tell us anything about you) I have been playing minecraft since alpha and I also play many other games on steam.

Optional Comments:
TheDon69
06/22/2014 1:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Application for: Admin spot if you can:) If there's none then Mod
How long will be on a day: 7-10hours
In-Game Name: DARK_BOY0001
Why you want to be a admin or mod
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played minecraft since 2009 the alpha came out, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

Email: tonydonaghy3@hotmail.co.uk

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more. I'm a 7-10

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!
Spigot
06/22/2014 1:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Role you are applying for: Anything you think i deserve.

Name: chris

Minecraft IGN: ViperGamez

Past Experience: (Required) I have owned multiple server networks and servers in my past. I was also lead tech for a server company.

Why are you interested in our project: Im interested in this prject because i think i can help make this server big. Im also looking for something to put all my plugin and server knowledge to good and not just sitting around doing nothing all day. Im also looking for a server that i can help get really popular and have a nice server for people to come on and join.

Rating scale on your skill? 1-10: 10

How many hours can you play a day? 12-13

Maturity scale? 1-10: 10

About yourself: ( be creative tell us anything about you) Im a dedicated minecrafter that loves to help people with anything that they need help with. i have worked with a hosting company so i do have a lot of experience with dealing with people and any technical stuff that happens with servers. I have worked with servers and dedicated servers for 3 years plus. I have also been builder and tech on a lot of servers because i got the servers really popular with my skills. I have a lot of freetime on my hands so im looking for something to do with all my free time.

Optional Comments
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome