∆∆∆DivineJustice∆∆∆ PVP| Factions|TNT|Griefing|100Slot|4GB|M

Syfer613's Avatar Syfer61310/9/11 1:14 pm
10/9/2011 4:38 pm
Syfer613's Avatar Syfer613
DivineJustice

DivineJustice is the continued version of Lols182's "Faction Focus". In manys eyes that was the best of the best faction servers. We are not overly big, wen aren't to small. We have loving caring members, but with a competitive edge. We have a simple mixture of plugins to deliver the best exp on all of minecraft. Anything from harvesting those darn monster boxes to teaming up with some buddies. We have everything

Our server page on Planet Minecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/divine-justice/

IP:
188.138.89.47:25567

To earn one diamond post this below:
MC Name:
Server Review:

Teamspeak:

Fragcorner.com

Server Review by cams:

Here is the Link
Divine Justice. I tried out this server again. It was fun really. The spawn looked much more organized and explained things better than last time. Also they either got incredibly lucky and spawned on top of a Stronghold, or the looked for one and established it there. After heading West, and a little south, I found that joining a faction might enhance my experience a bit. It was a new map so, yeah, everything was new. There were a few faction lands I passed but they were discernibly well hidden entrances. I joined a faction called Herobrine, not PVP faction but seemed prepared for a fight. After a few hours of fishing gathering supplies and various other activities I decided I liked this server. Even though an admin destroyed my faction, I can tell this is a fun an addictive server. Although I thought bit was unfair, it shouldn't affect my decision of this server. Thank you for a wonderful server Divine Justice.

Original review: http://www.minecraft..._1#entry8632348

We use excellent plugins.

Factions- The main plugin here. Use the faction commands to protect your territory and protect chests. Beware though! They can be destroyed if you lose enough power to have land claimed or are TNT bombed.

MobArena- A great way to have fun. Fight wave after wave of enemy to score loot. Even bring your friends along for a good time!

Iconomy- We use this for the shops. We sell all kinds of items. Ever wants to sell that darn coal or extra iron? Sell it and make a fortune! Turn it into diamonds!

Essentials- This supports some of our donator commands as well as allows our administrators to do great work on the server!

BorderGuard- We use 1500 borders to keep pvp!

Creaturebox- Ever wanted to mine that mob spawner? Now you can! This also allows our dontors to get them creeper spawners!

Worldguard- Allows us to protect our areas. The pvp arena is one of them!

Worldedit- Allows us to do big projects with relative ease.

CombatTag- Kill those pesky combat loggers and drops their items at your feet!

NoCheat- I hate those cheaters! With this we can detect and deal with spammers, Fliers, Speed clickers and permareachers. A great plugin!

AntiXray- Protects us against those xrayers. Carry torches with you though! You need to have light for ores to spawn!

McBans- Allows us to view logged bans of users and ban them with a reason for future admins to see and take caution to.

We have a few rules, Remember to follow them at all times.

- No faction backstabbing
- No spamming chat
- No excessive vulgar
- No hacking or things of the sort
- Follow directions of admins
- Don't be an overall bitch

Thinking about donating? Here are rewards for donating!

Wood Donator 10

1000 Ingame currencys
1 Creeper spawner
Donator one commands, including /sethome and /home

Stone Donator 20

5000 Currency
2 Creeper spawners
Donator 2 commands, TPA,TPAHERE,/sethome, /home, also iron kit!
Iron kit 12 hour CD

Iron Donator 30

10000 Currency
3 creeper spawners
Donator 3 commands(same as stone donator) But /heal is added with a 60 second CD
Iron kit 5 hr CD diamond kit 12 hr CD

Diamond Donator 40+

20000 Currency
4 creeper spawners
Donator 4 commands(Same as iron)plus /sneak
Diamond kit, with 5 hour cool down and iron with 2 hour.

Donate to eforc43@gmail.com

< span=""> action="www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
< span=""> type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">< span=""> type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="NEBRZLEDADPPQ">< span=""> type="image" src="www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif"
border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">< span=""> alt="" border="0"
src="www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif"
width="1" height="1"><><><><>
<>

Donators

Nomine88
Ibxndit
Sirnasty
JustinBroatch

We are experienced on running servers. Please follow the rules and don'tn ask questions like can i have diamonds. Also do not ask for OP.

Owners:
Krihelion
ShakyTom
Admins:
Tiger_Fire711
Syfer613
Nuke1966
A_J_D
Abdull
Noah_Killa
Moderators:
None that I know of.

Want to be trusted? Post below.

MC name:
Time on server:
Why you want to be trusted:

Want to be a moderator? Do you have referral from admin?

MC name:
Time on server:
Trusted?
Time zone:
Admin referral:
How you can help?

You can apply on this website:
////

Here is the link to our Minecraft Forum page:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/635 ... killcount/

Hope to see you all online!

IP: