DivinityCraft! BUILDERS NEEDED

megabyte354's Avatar megabyte3543/7/13 3:32 pm
3/26/2013 5:16 pm
megabyte354's Avatar megabyte354
Our builders get permissions such as gamemode, setting time, nicknames, and tp.

DivinityCraft is a month old server and was just recently opened. We currently hope to expand our server and are looking for builders. For our IP and more info goto http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/d ... t-1955867/. Our server includes Skylands, Hardcore, Creative, McMMO and Factons.

Application:
-Timezone:
-Give your past experiences, and history. (At least 3 sentences):
-Describe why you would like to become a builder.
-Tell us why we should make you a builder.
-How much can you play on the server:
-What have you built (Please include Images):
-Are you devoted to servers?

We hope to see your application!
megabyte354
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2013 5:16 pm
megabyte354
Looks good! Just need to see you on my server and a personal build on the server, look forward to you!
03/25/2013 11:27 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
CyrenWaters

-Minecraft Username: TheCreeperKin

-Timezone: EST

-Maturity (1-10): A strong nine. I can joke around a bit, but I'm serious overall.

-Give your past experiences, and history. (At least 3 sentences): I'm a builder for Lurghwood RPG server (not yet open to public). I've built for great servers, and have loved them all. I hope to work with you

-Describe why you would like to become a builder. I'd love to become a builder on this server because it seems unique, and different from all of the others out there.

-Tell us why we should make you a builder. I do high grade building, and am perfect with every kind of build. I do Medieval, Rustic, Modern, etc. I'm sure I can fit your needs. I look forward to working with you.

-How much can you play on the server: from 4:00 PM - 9:30 On weekdays
All day if I need to on Weekends

-What have you built (Please include Images):

-Are you devoted to servers? Of course. I won't stop until my work is high enough to meet the server's standards.
03/25/2013 11:12 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
bvgamer33
mega if u need builders accept meeeeee
03/21/2013 3:59 pm
megabyte354
Still looking for builders.
03/16/2013 9:45 am
megabyte354
Bumpity Bump
03/11/2013 4:03 pm
megabyte354
Bump, still need builders
03/10/2013 3:13 pm
bvgamer33
03/10/2013 2:37 pm
megabyte354
Both of you seem good, I will just need to see a build on the server. Welcome to DivinityCraft!
03/10/2013 2:33 pm
bvgamer33
Aesynr

My god you my friend are a beast builder!
03/10/2013 2:31 pm
bvgamer33
-Minecraft Username:bvgamer33
-Timezone:USA Midwest
-Maturity (1-10):9
-Give your past experiences, and history. (At least 3 sentences): I have been staff on atleast 20 servers, all of which are down now . I can build shops and help build spawn. I am currently staff on 2 servers, both are doing coding work with plugins so they will be down for a while. I am very experienced and knowledgeable with commands.
-Describe why you would like to become a builder. I want to help your server in any way i can and love building. I love playing minecraft and helping people. I would be a great addition to any servers staff.
-Tell us why we should make you a builder. I would never abuse commands and always follow server rules and what you say. I am very trustworthy and I hate people who betray others.
-How much can you play on the server: An hour on weekdays because of school and sports and up to 6 hours on weekends.
-What have you built (Please include Images):www.planetminecraft.com/project/pixel-artspawn/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... a-1975541/
-Are you devoted to servers?Yes
03/10/2013 2:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Prince
shaded_spark
Application:
-Minecraft Username: shaded_spark
-Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
-Maturity (1-10): 9
-Give your past experiences, and history. (At least 3 sentences): I have played Minecraft since the Alpha stages. I have had my own server but I ended up shutting it down because nobody really joined it and server problems. I have built big projects and structures (my most recent one was a whole castle kingdom).
-Describe why you would like to become a builder: I love building, especially in minecraft. I see it as an art and see the way buildings are made as a symbol to how a server really is. You can tell how a server will be mostly by how it looks.
-Tell us why we should make you a builder: You should make me a builder because like I said before, my passion is building, and I will do my best to make the server as satisfied as possible. You will not be disappointed!
-How much can you play on the server: Usually, I can play 6-8 hours but there will be times that I can play only about 2-4 hours (because of homework).
-What have you built (Please include Images): http://s1260.beta.photobucket.com/user/Javier_Quintero_2013/library/Minecraft%20Screenshots
-Are you devoted to servers?: As of now, no. I am currently looking for a server to become active on.
03/10/2013 2:12 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
CubicArchitect
Application:
-Minecraft Username: 00Silver
-Timezone Pacific (PAC)
-Maturity (1-10): I don't find this something I can appropriately judge.
-Give your past experiences, and history: (At least 3 sentences): I spent a year on a server called SoftEggLand, became a moderator in 4 months, and then left due to disliking a switch in control. I then applied to the VoxelBox and succeeded, only to learn it was far too difficult to build anything without it being torn down in a month. I have now come here hoping to find another suitable place to build with the communication of a friendly environment.
-Describe why you would like to become a builder: It is simply a means of expressing stature on a server. If I would like to become a builder, then that means I would like to be recognized as a capable designer.
-Tell us why we should make you a builder: Because, from what I "hear" you could use some, and I believe I am capable of serving sufficiently.
-How much can you play on the server: Once/twice a day for hours at a time.
-What have you built (Please include Images): http://rilifth.imgur.com/all/
-Are you devoted to servers? My very first server I stayed for a year. If that doesn't show some sort of devotion then I do not know what would.
03/09/2013 4:02 pm
megabyte354
Bump?
03/08/2013 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Aesynr

-Minecraft Username:Serbitaar090

-Timezone:GMT

-Give your past experiences, and history. (At least 3 sentences): I have been builders and admins for a total of 12 servers although I only have 2 remaining IP's since the other 10 was before I had to wipe my computer of Java and minecraft. I can not give you these 2 IP's as they are both whitelisted. Note: I am builder on both of these servers, not mod+

-Describe why you would like to become a builder. I would like to become builder because then I could increase your server building quality and maybe give some lessons to people such as donators or such to advance their knowledge in general building medieval, fantasy or steampunk.

-Tell us why we should make you a builder. Because I am devoted to every server that I build/administrate/moderate for or any other staff positions that I have on the server(s). I'll match to your specifications as much as I believe will look good, although I will not build modern and/or futuristic, I will give my opinion on every building and the blunt honest truth of every building I see and what I think of people. I work slow but I come out with the best results and to match your ideas and plans or even exceed them.

-How much can you play on the server: Depends on what I am doing that day should at least be able to give 1 -2 hours a day and then whenever free on the weekend.

-What have you built (Please include Images): These are four very old images, i have nothing new at the moment as I have been working for some random servers and working on my own server / custom client. The images are as followed:
http://i.imgur.com/2LXAx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3zQjB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6hFT9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nvqlL.jpg

-Are you devoted to servers? Yes, aslong as I am treated like everyone else wants to be treated.
03/08/2013 6:14 pm
megabyte354
Accepted! looking forward to your future builds.
03/07/2013 7:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
KunaiRot
You should really consider adding if its for premium, cracked players or all around, thanks.
03/08/2013 2:26 pm
megabyte354
Its all around.
03/07/2013 3:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MasterMidge
Application:
-Minecraft Username:billycam09
-Timezone:GMT
-Give your past experiences, and history. (At least 3 sentences):well i was a co-owner on a faction server and i built a castle sort of spawn.I was head admin on a tekkit server.Also i love to build medieval buildings and towns
-Describe why you would like to become a builder.Because i love to build and help people on server and stuff.
-Tell us why we should make you a builder.because i am very dedicated to a build when i get picked to do a job and i never fail.
-How much can you play on the server:all the time like i said im dedicated
-What have you built (Please include Images):l will send on skype
-Are you devoted to servers?yeah i am very dedicated
03/07/2013 7:30 pm
megabyte354
Accepted just need to see those pictures, I hope you enjoy your stay at DivinityCraft!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome