DonkeyPvP - NEED STAFF, EVERYTHING!

20minecraft_123's Avatar 20minecraft_12311/1/14 7:43 am
1 emeralds 371 8
11/1/2014 5:46 pm
AmirahassanGGGG's Avatar AmirahassanGGGG
Hello guys today we are recruiting staff for our brand new server! It is called DonkeyPvP and it is apart of a hub server which is currently being setup. We need all types of staff such as: Admins, Moderators, Builders (Important), Helpers and Developers (Important). We are hoping to become very successful and be able to provide a good time.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Until we get the server fully up, we will not be paying staff.

Applications:

Mod/Helper:

IGN:

Name:

Past Experience:

Why we should choose you:

Why you want to moderate our server:

What would you do if you saw a person griefing?:

Extra Notes:

Admin:

IGN:

Name:

Past Experience:

What is the command to set a region flag? (worldguard):

Extra Notes:

Builder:

IGN:

Name:

Past experience:

Extra Notes:

Developer:

IGN:

Name:

Past work/experience:

Why should we choose you?:

Are you a web/permissions/config/coder developer?:

Extra notes:

IMPORTANT NOTE(s): You must have skype. Also they might take up to an hour to be read/accepted.
20minecraft_123
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2014 5:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
Admin:

IGN:OPhyte

Name: John Mateo

Past Experience: I had owned a server , I moderated many other servers I can do pex,groupmanager,worldguard,worldedit and even more I am very mature I do my job And I know when is the right time to kick, mute , tempban, ban, unban and any other things that need to be used in game . I am a trustful person, You can count on me.

Why we should choose you:I am an awesome player, funny, handsome and I can do rankpermissions,prefixes, Ranks! I can do anything but develop plugins I'm not very good at that and I'm not gonna do that yet I will learn that next year Hopefully or sometime in the future Probably soon! I love helping people you guys can count on me I'm an awesome mature player. I can make the members, donators and other staff Love me and love the server.

What is the command to set a region flag? (worldguard):/rg flag <region_ID> entry deny

/rg flag <region_ID> entry -g nonmembers

Deny entry to anyone who is not a member (or owner).

/rg flag <region_ID> exit deny

/rg flag <region_ID> exit -g nonowners

Deny exit to anyone who is not an owner.

/rg addmember <region_ID> g:Builder

/rg addowner <region_ID> g:VIP

Extra info: If you need to now anything else please contact me I'll PM you in private or edit my post either one But I am very happy if I get accepted to the communtiy!
11/01/2014 5:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RoboticHow
Builder:

IGN: how92

Name: Ethan

Past experience: I worked on alot of server but sadly they went down but i have a server i build in. This server info is going to be in the next question. OK I have been almost maybe all of them except become a owner i have been a helper admin mod dev head builder builder co owner . so i know alot of stuff

Images: i have build on this Percy Jackson RP server pm me your ign and time you want to see it i have a separate world i build on so yeah

Extra Notes:PS the world cant be visited by normal people so a staff or me have to tp you there and i cant wait to build and make your server succesful have a super nice day
11/01/2014 3:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
frapsdavid1
Admin:

IGN:frapsdavid

Name: david duffy

Past Experience: i have been admin on 2 servers and mod on 1 i also have my own server

Why we should choose you: because i am very good with plugins and helping people i have my own server and i can also make plugins so if you need some custom plugins i could help with that :3

What is the command to set a region flag? (worldguard): /rg flag (region) (flag) (allow/deny)

Extra Notes:
11/01/2014 3:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Furuli2002
Oh yeah and sry for all the posts but whats the IP?
11/01/2014 3:31 pm
Furuli2002
Xd and yeah why my name here is furuli(2002) is bc i thought i should have the same name that i have in minecraft
11/01/2014 3:29 pm
Furuli2002
Admin App

IGN: Furuli2002

Skype: Well idk if i should say it here but yolo : Emma something. ( with a dot )

Name: Emma

Past Experience: well admin on well many servers and head- admin on 2 co-owner 1 and builder and helper and that on to many that i dont remember

Why we should choose you: Because im nice and like to help servers get better and yeah im a pretty good admin just saying

What is the command to set a region flag? (worldguard): /region define (name) /region redefine (name) And alot more

Extra Notes: Well some ways i will Help ...

If Bob is spamming: I will then well first say what an origial name then i will ask him to stop spam and if he doesnt he will get a 10 minutes mute

If luka124 spamming about luka421 is hacking: Well first i will ask luka124 to stop spam then i will go in /vanish and tp to luka421 to see if he is hacking and if he is i will ban him and contact and owner

If lovely765 are being racist: I will ask her to stop being racist and if she doesnt I will mute her and maybe temp ban if she doesnt stop after unmute either and if i need to temp ban i will contact a owner

Mary34 is griefing spawn: Then i will ban her tell an owner and help build a new spawn

And yeah i will also take screen shots
11/01/2014 1:28 pm
TheArcticPheonix
hey guys this is my app:

IGN: TheArcticPheonix

Name: Reilly (Male)

Past experience: I hae been Co-Owner on 2 server, head admin on 3 and mod and admin overall on 7.

Why should we choose you: I am a hrad-working, loyal, mature person and I will advertise the server all the time. I will help members and staff and I will participate in staff events and decisions. I can't donate i would if i could really! I will not abuse commands or ranks. And I have lots of experience.

What is the command to set a region flag(worldguard)?: /region flag (RegionName) (What you want to do or allow)

/region claim (Name you want to make)

So! That is my app! hopefully see you there and msg me IP!
11/01/2014 8:01 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ConnorTyrer109
Admin App

IGN:connortyrer109

Name:Connor

Past Experience: Well I have helped a lot of servers out So I have been everything but owner and Co-Owner

What is the command to set a region flag? (worldguard): As you might know there is a lot of commands for that but I will just use this one /region define

So there you go the basic stuff is done let me add some more stuff!

Ok so Far as Im seeing it is gonna be PvP since it is called DonkeyPvP sounds cool as I have been into pvp lately and have been enjoying fighting and I have been looking for a Hub server I also been looking to come staff and get payed and then I ran across this and I was like this is perfect! Yes I will be accepting pay We will talk about the pay and everything ingame So why should you choose me? Well I am highly experienced what means I know what I am doing and I would love to help out and think your is server is gonna be very busy I am also into minecraft and I can play a lot if needed but as I am coming to the end of the year I have exams So I cant spend that much time as I do need to study but otherwise I am active and I think your server will be perfect and I hope I will be able to give u some ideas

Thanks Connor
Please Pm me back!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome