|PenguinNetwork|Hiring|Willing to pay!|4+ Servers|

Maxgabriel03's Avatar Maxgabriel034/7/15 5:25 am
4/9/2015 12:46 pm
Arnz25's Avatar Arnz25
Hey there! Me and my friend are in the process of making a whole network together with 5+ Servers on it. But it is quite hard for two people to make 5+ whole servers on there own, so I'm currently looking for very dedicated people who are willingly able to help me. So if you don't really have time then this is not the thing for you. Now that I've made myself clear on who I'm looking for its time for those who are interested. We have 10 GB Ram on all Servers!.
TIP Needs to be big!. Not too low.
This is a serious position, and you will not be accepted if you do not have the skills or experience required to fulfill the duties this position entails.

Please fill out the application below and post it as a reply to this thread. Make sure to fill out the application thoroughly. If a question is not answered, you will be rejected immediately. You will be notified by Skype if you are accepted for an interview.

Notice: By submitting your application, you agree that if you are accepted for the position, you will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. If you do not accept to this, please do not submit an application.

Builder's Requirements :- 13+ Years old.
- Nice person in general
- Highly Skilled at building
- Knows how to use World Edit
- Knows different as well as unique styles
- Have proof of other builds you have taken part in or done on your own

Helper's Requirements :- 14+ Years old.
-Willing to be Active
-Not ignore players!.
-Most have good Experience
-Needs to have a good Reason if someone is getting banned Either kicked
-Nice grammar.

Moderator's Requirements :-
/-Willing to be Active
-Not ignore players!.
-Nice grammar. Most know Basic commands.

Admin's Requirements
-Not ignore players!.
-Nice grammar. Most know Basic commands
-Most be skilled at Configure!. Otherwise your Denied
-Need to be Mature!.
-Most be active.
-When a Owner isnt on, Highest Admin gives orders.
-Most have some skills at Building or Web dev.
-Most have skype either Teamspeak (With Mic!.)

If you wanna apply for Co-Owner or Head-Admin. You need to start as Admin.

Website-Coming soon
IP-We will send to you when your accepted.

-Max. Owner of Ducky Network

TIP

If your Application is Very good!, You might be Accepted by Higher rank.

Owner -DuckythePvPer A.K.A Me
Owner - _ICY_David
Co-Owner - None
Admin - None
Admin - None
Moderator - None
Moderator - None
Moderator - None
Helper - None
Helper - None
Builder team -
None
None
None
We are looking for 14+ Years old People. Builders can Be accepted As a Staff!
Please Type Ducky If you have Read the Application Otherwise its a Instant Deny!
Staff Application"
Click to reveal
A:Ingame Username
B:Where are you from (Country/Language)?
C:Age
D:Why do you want to join the staff team?:
E:About yourself
F:Who recruited you, or how did you find us?
G: How active are you/How active will you be in the future?:
H: Prefered method of contact:

builder Application"

Click to reveal
*IGN:
*Previous work [Images]:
Why do you want to be part of this?
Got any extra info or questions?
Maxgabriel03
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/09/2015 12:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Arnz25
A:Ingame Username: TheIncognitoGM
B:Where are you from (Country/Language)?: America/English
C:Age: 14
A little information about myself (my application from another server):
Application Form:

Minecraft Username: TheIncognitoGM

Do you have a skype account?: Yes, Ill just pm it to you for the sake of privacy

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Like 3 years (to be specific since late 2011)

What's your speciality (Building, Redstone, Teamwork, etc.)?: I can be Part builder and part dev and I can make advertisement artworks eg. Gif, Ads and etc. As I said like a dev , those past 3 years i have experienced to be all of the staffs like Admin, Co Owner, Moderator, Builder, Dev and i have once worked with the former mod of hypixel shuot

Why should we consider you for a whitelist? As i said earlier I have experienced being a staff and I will make sure that this server will be safely kept in our hands

What would you bring to the server? As I said earlier also : I can make Artworks like Banner, Gif for server advertising, And (if) this server will have a youtube acc, I can make you an Intro and Outro (Im working on thumbnails). I can help in Building Structures Like in Spawn or Server lobbys (sorry if i dont have screenshots)

Why do you want to join? I am seeking to help more people on making servers like in the past 3 years

Please rate your maturity on a scale of 1-10
9 (The Other 1 is the Part Fun of me XD)
Please rate your teamwork skills on a scale of 1-10
Please rate how active you would be on the server on a scale of 1-10
Have you had any experience with vanilla SMPs?
Yes (to be specific : The First year of me playing minecraft was just me mastering SMP)
Are you planning on doing a Youtube series on MineStorm? I can join in with others that are wiling to make a series (others that will make video series about the server)

Please Put any screenshots or examples of your work here: (optional): As I said earlier Sorry i dont have screen shots of my previous server
E:About yourself: As I said earlier , My application from another server
F:Who recruited you, or how did you find us? PlanetMinecraft
G: How active are you/How active will you be in the future?: i would rate it 8-10
H: Prefered method of contact: Skype , ill pm it to you
Others: I am good at commands, some plugins, and good at console

Ducky
04/08/2015 7:47 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Imello_
Moderator/Admin App: (Preferably Administrator)
In game Username: Imello_

Where are you from (Country/Language): Western United States, English

Why do you want to join the staff team?: I want to join the staff team for various reasons. First off I play Minecraft a lot and would enjoy to be a part of a server and its community. For so long I’ve played the game and yearned to have a much more involved roll than just being a player. With that said I would like to list some of the reasons I think I am qualified for staff on your Network and some of my philosophy of what good staff should be like.

• (Experience): I've worked with a friend on a server, I was supposed to be an administrator, and we had set up most of the server’s plugins and its layout. We were working on the website and buycraft, but before that was completed the owner decided to close the project. I was also a moderator on a different server. It was small but I would help a few people when they would log on. I’ve since retired from that position from complications of management and server stability. Besides server experience I also work well with people of all ages. When I was in the 8th grade I was a teacher’s assistant as my elective class. And I use to take care of my brother when he was younger, with little issues.

• (Being Good Staff) To me being a part of staff should not mean that people should be afraid to approach, or know me because the nitrous “bad guy” staff member. The staff should be here to help progress the server and make all the players have a fun and equal experience no matter they are regular players or donors. A member of staff should understand to take their power with great responsibility and never abuse it. We need to also treat all players with respect with any question or help they may need.

• (Punishment and Judgment) I like to think that I take a great approach on dealing with punishment. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and a warning, because I know we all make mistakes. With that said, if we have a repeat offender or someone does something extreme they would need to be banned, temp-banned, or kicked dependent on the severity of the wrong doing. I have a thick skin and can take out my feelings so they don’t cloud my mind when I’m making decisions of punishment, so I have no prejudice or biases against them. If possible I think it’s important for staff to keep screen shoots or video of offenses, in the case they become disputed.

• (Pride and Involvement) Being a part of the staff means you’re a large part of the server and the community. So we need to be able to interact with the players and not just be there to solve their problems. This will create a much more immersive and fun experience not only for the players but for the staff as well. We should also take pride in the server we are a part of.
• (Background Knowledge) I’ve played Minecraft for a number of years now, you could say it’s my go to game. I have become highly knowledge about the functions and applications of the game. I also know a bit about plugins and plugin configuration for setting up my friend’s server and my own local host server on my pc. I would over all say I would be able to answer most question about Minecraft or the plugins you can think of.

• (My Character and Dedication) From a very young age I liked to take initiative and help out where ever and any way that I could. I like to be able to help people figure something out for the first time, it gives me a sense of accomplishment and joy. I say this trying not to sound vein, but I think that I am not selfish, I would go out of my way to help someone out. If I become staff I would dedicate as much time as I can to the network, because as stated I would take pride in it as if it was my own server. I also think it’s important that staff allow them self to have personality and not be emotionless robots that manage the chat and plugins.

• (Initiative, Creativity, and Problem Solving) I admit it that I am not the most creative person or a great builder in Minecraft, but I am working on understanding how to construct in the game. I would give it a try at building something but no promises. I can take initiative to solve a problem. If there is a dispute between multiple people I would like to deal with it in a way that all parties are left with a satisfying resolution, that’s equal and not bias.

About yourself: I am an eighteen year old from California, My name is Vincent by the way. I like gaming, music, and entertainment. I hope to have a successful career in at least one of those categories. I’ve been playing Minecraft for quite a few years now, and I’ve clocked many hours in single and multiplayer. I’ve recently began to try new computer programs like Photoshop. I hope to be able to make my own YouTube videos in the future. I aspire to do a lot in the future and I hope it involves some of my favorite pass times.

Who recruited you, or how did you find us? I found your post on the Planet Minecraft forum.

How active are you/How active will you be in the future?: Based on my current schedule I can devote 2-5 hours on week days and 3-8 hours on weekends and holidays. I have a very flexible schedule that would allow me to be active on the server a lot. The only days that I would have limited time would be Thursdays.

Preferred method of contact: I would prefer to be contacted on Skype ( Imello_) or via direct message on Planet Minecraft.

If you have any questions or want to know something that I might have left out feel free to ask me on skype or direct message. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. And I hope to become a part of the server very soon. (DUCKY)
04/08/2015 6:35 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
nicbro11
Admin Application

A:Ingame Username: byKryptic
B:Where are you from (Country/Language)? Australia, English
C:Age: 16 & 9 months
D:Why do you want to join the staff team?: I Have my own server (prison) looking to link it to a network but mainly to help support other growing servers accomplish their goals.
E:About yourself: 16, 2 years of server experience as helper on semi big servers, (prisontime before 1st reset, had 100+ players) i own my own prison server and owned one previously that had a 50+ player base but old it to buy myself an X-box. Interested in motocross, Java and c#.
F:Who recruited you, or how did you find us? looking through forums
G: How active are you/How active will you be in the future?: very active, online everyday and will continue to be
H: Prefered method of contact: skype | krypticdzn
04/07/2015 3:16 pm
Maxgabriel03
Quiddyman23, I'm thinking about yours
04/07/2015 3:15 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Quiddyman23
04/07/2015 3:14 pm
Arnz25
Plsss
04/07/2015 3:13 pm
Maxgabriel03
You need to use the application i made.
04/07/2015 3:13 pm
Maxgabriel03
lool
04/07/2015 2:53 pm
Arnz25
Im so sorry plss !! i forgot the Ducky
04/07/2015 2:46 pm
Arnz25
Btw =)
Ducky
and im 14
04/07/2015 2:44 pm
Arnz25
Why
04/07/2015 2:38 pm
Quiddyman23
(Max Gabriel, once again, please contact me on Skype right away for the news when you have graded my Application! I don't mean to rush whatsoever, I just want you to Skype the results Thank you!)
04/07/2015 2:31 pm
Quiddyman23

quiddyman23

I am from The United States of America and I speak English.

I am currently 17.

I want to be part of this staff team because, like you guys said in this topic, you would like this to be a serious and professional server. Well, i'm the perfect guy to pick. You will want to pick me for these reasons:

I enjoy helping people. I am a good leader, and work well with other people. I think I can help you make your server the best it can be. A good admin or co owner is someone that people trust and respect. I am very trustworthy and honest. People usually like me. One of my main values is to always respect people for who they are, and to help people as best as I possibly can. In minecraft, im not a very good builder, or player really. It gets boring. That's why I would much rather help other people be able to have fun, while still talking with cool people.
I have been on servers where the staff just talk to each other and ignore players trying to talk to them. I do not like those kinds of people. Staff members should always have time to listen to players and help them in any way possible. I am like that. Friendly to all.

I am a friendly person who can make you laugh almost always! I am serious when the time comes to it, and I am very mature. I have something called ADD which makes me think of crazy things, which sometimes end up to be really cool, so I take it as my ADD is a blessing in Minecraft

If you choose me to work with you, I promise you will not regret it. I won't just work with you to work with you, I will help you in rough times and become your practical friend. I hope to work with you soon!

I found you from this website--Planet Minecraft.

I would be as active as needed! But, if there is not curfew that I need to be on at,, I would probably be on from either 4:00 to 7:00 or 5:00-9:00 on weekdays, and on weekends I would probably be on from either 10:00 to 4:00 or 5:00 to 10:00!

SKYPE, I would like no other contact method other than Skype! My Skype, btw, is quiddyman23 .

[bgcolor=][color=#FF0000]DUCKY![/color][/bgcolor]
04/08/2015 6:28 am
Maxgabriel03
Accepted, Added on skype
04/07/2015 12:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IMCJacko
A: FatalJacko
B: Scotland / English
C: 15
D: I would like to be staff so that i can help with things such as Config, Player Management, Event Management, Server Management and Staff Management. I have made websites before and have some experience as a Web Dev I'm also not a very bad Builder. I am a very kind and understanding person and I let everyone speak. I follow rules and ensure others follow rules too. I'm a dedicated person and I'm loyal to my superiors I don't cheat/hack and never intend too. I try to choose the best option for the server and players and not only myself. I don't take the short route and always put in maximum effort.
E: I have played Minecraft Since Beta and really enjoy playing servers that have multiple options of servers that we can play on. I'm a great Administrator and Have lots of experience managing plugins and staff for servers. I am a great Staff Manager too. I don't ban unless I have valid evidence and a valid reason.
F: I wasn't really recruited I just found you on Planet Minecraft
G: Well as i don't have the ip I cant really be active. But I will be as active as possible and if I'm not able to be on I will send you a message with a valid reason.
H: Skype: ImcJacko
04/08/2015 6:26 am
Maxgabriel03
Accepted!. Added on skype
04/07/2015 12:22 pm
Arnz25
For more Information , Here is my server job application from another server

Application Form:

Minecraft Username: TheIncognitoGM

Do you have a skype account?: Yes, Ill just pm it to you for the sake of privacy

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Like 3 years (to be specific since late 2011)

What's your speciality (Building, Redstone, Teamwork, etc.)?: I can be Part builder and part dev and I can make advertisement artworks eg. Gif, Ads and etc. As I said like a dev , those past 3 years i have experienced to be all of the staffs like Admin, Co Owner, Moderator, Builder, Dev and i have once worked with the former mod of hypixel shuot

Why should we consider you for a whitelist? As i said earlier I have experienced being a staff and I will make sure that this server will be safely kept in our hands

What would you bring to the server? As I said earlier also : I can make Artworks like Banner, Gif for server advertising, And (if) this server will have a youtube acc, I can make you an Intro and Outro (Im working on thumbnails). I can help in Building Structures Like in Spawn or Server lobbys (sorry if i dont have screenshots)

Why do you want to join? I am seeking to help more people on making servers like in the past 3 years

Please rate your maturity on a scale of 1-10
9 (The Other 1 is the Part Fun of me XD)
Please rate your teamwork skills on a scale of 1-10
Please rate how active you would be on the server on a scale of 1-10
Have you had any experience with vanilla SMPs?
Yes (to be specific : The First year of me playing minecraft was just me mastering SMP)
Are you planning on doing a Youtube series on MineStorm? I can join in with others that are wiling to make a series (others that will make video series about the server)

Please Put any screenshots or examples of your work here: (optional): As I said earlier Sorry i dont have screen shots of my previous server

I too have experience in Commands and console management, i dont need no share of money, im just here to help other servers Have a nice day
04/07/2015 2:31 pm
Maxgabriel03
Denied
04/07/2015 12:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
SoccerNinja_21
Can you add me on skype, I want to hire you! SoccerNinja_21
04/07/2015 11:47 am
MichaelBrucey
Max, Mind adding me on skype? Thanks man! skype is below.
Michaelflames1
04/07/2015 9:20 am
Maxgabriel03
Sure i guess
04/07/2015 6:48 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
ItsJustJLGPro
Can I apply for mod instead.
04/07/2015 6:09 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Karbru
Moderator/Admin App:
My In-game name is OneChillTree.

I am from Australia, And I speak English .

I am 14 years old.

I want to improve this server and make it a brighter and happier place, Not a server where everybody is rude, supremacist and out and out mean.
I want to have the experience of directing a server this huge additionally making a point to authorize the standards on all players. I always see players disregarding the standards and spamming, being bigot, discourteous, and hacking, ect... It would be such a great amount of less demanding rather than frequently reporting the players on the gatherings. In the event that I don't become acquainted with level of banning its no stresses utilizing the reporting arrangement. In the event that I was going to ban somebody however I would record them.

Attentive:
I am dependably vigilant for individuals who are doing the wrong thing, breaking the principles, additionally paying special mind to the individuals who need help. Inviting and furnish players with any data/direction that they may require.
Minding and Comprehension:
(I understand those on a lower level because I have been there) and I never favor the people that I know, or be biased to donors. I like a fair environment, where everyone who does the right thing is rewarded, and those who don't, no matter who they are, thus sentenced to be punished.

Audience:
I take the time to listen to individuals and take in their issues so I don't surge into things and commit idiotic errors.

Trustworthiness:
On the off chance that I commit an error, I won't accuse others, I wouldn't deceive escape with it. I even give back things individuals have dropped, regardless of the fact that they don't ask. In spite of the fact that I can be extremely legit which become acquainted with's point that will or might potentially offend you, for instance you made a manufacture and you felt glad about it. At the same time when I think it doesn't look great, I won't waver to give remark about what I truly feel or think. (It might be an awful remark or a decent remark.)

Obligation:
I comprehend the colossal obligation are given. I am the kind of individual who can be given this obligation and never disappointed you. I will have the capacity to stay aware of taking confirmation, noting reports, in-amusement administering and actually directing the discussions.

Respect:
I'm respectful to all players, even if I do not receive respect back. I respect other staff members and their authority, but I'am not against letting the community and other people know if a staff member is abusing their power.

Knowledgeable:
I have an extensive variety of minecraft information that I can impart, and particular server learning. I accept this is crucial in helping the server run all through its advance.

Supportive:
I help new members get started, help donors build, try and assist in serious rule breaches and even try to help people who have broken rules to admit to what they did and hopefully receive amnesty. I always try to help people on the server chat to provide what guidance that they may need.

Decision making ability:
I generally convey decision making ability when deciding the right reason for activity. fresh opportunities are something I accept ought to be earned, I see how being new is hard and the tenets are in some cases hard to take after and know when somebody is certifiable or not. I am strict yet reasonable, and you can rely on me to commit the right call with insignificant errors.
I am normally brilliant and glad and Chill,no pun intended. Not care for some different conservatives on a few servers who are outright exhausting. I regard all players regardless of what age, sexual orientation, identity or race.
I make everybody welcome, except there is one special case. In the event that you are defying one of the principles I would deferentially caution them (other than hacking) then continue to report, quiet, or whatever the case is.

One of the components is I am more develop than other 14 year olds on the web. Numerous other 14 year olds my age have significantly additionally spelling mix-ups and are youthful. I know how to take/give useful feedback, not care for other individuals who simply censure. An alternate element is I know how to arrangement/chat with individuals/players, I can speak quint well with ALL players getting my point around.

I am a 14 Year old gamer, Have been gaming for around 7 years +. I know how to do most thing's on a computer, And am doing IT at school. I have very basic coding, I also do some GFX. I also play on a few servers, I enjoy them quiet a bit. That's just a brief information about me.

I found you via Planet minecraft's forum page!

I can play for at-least 2 hours per day. Really depending on what I'm doing.

I prefer if you contacted me via skype, or PM.

I am exciting on what to come if I get accepted, And am looking forward to working with the staff!

Regards Zac.
DUCKY
04/07/2015 6:16 am
Maxgabriel03
Added on skype. I have you on skype...
04/07/2015 6:01 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
oh ok, could you make an event manager post? if u could I would like to be an event manager.
I will do events for all the servers.
04/07/2015 5:59 am
Maxgabriel03
Minigames with 20 Servers atm. Faction,Prison,Kitpvp and
04/07/2015 5:58 am
Maxgabriel03
We have over 20 Servers!.
04/07/2015 5:46 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
OH! I am also staff manager on Mlgsno
04/07/2015 5:45 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Ducky
04/07/2015 5:44 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
A: AwesomeDino04
B: I am from nottingham and I speak english
C: 16
D:Why do you want to join the staff team?: Because I could give the server(s) that little Humor touch, I am also a nice person to have around and I am like a bodyguard when someone comes on and rages at you I will stop them from swearing and that, I am also a good event manager so I could do events on one of the servers like a special PvP match and stuff like that :3
E: I am 16 and I did a lot of jokes at school and I was like a school clown and not a class clown, I like testing commands and I also Love playing MC
F: I was looking @ PMC stuff and I saw this so I will give it a shot.
G: How active are you/How active will you be in the future?: I will be on atleast 3 hours a day but if I can maybe 5-8 hours.
H: Prefered method of contact: Ingame cuz I dont have skype but I think I will be getting team speak
04/07/2015 6:00 am
Maxgabriel03
Denied.
04/07/2015 5:41 am
ItsJustJLGPro
IGN: ItsJustJLGPro
Name: Jordan
Rank Applying for?: Admin
Why?: Because I Am good at working with Bungee Cord servers As you are having 5 servers. I can go into the configs and set everything up for you. I will be able to check each server for Hackers ( no cheat plus) I would mainly work in Factions as That's where I know hackers lie ( they can use kill aura and spawn in items and stack them) I know this from past experiences. If there is any reports on hackers I look to see if they are online and go invisible and check over. If he has hacked he gets banned or we can ban his ip so anyone on his network trying to connect to the server they cannot get on.
Experience: i owned a server what had 20 players daily sometimes more. I had a Hacker on called 'Baconmanv2' that's what I meant by past experience, he and his friends came in and I saw the commands they was doing in console, I checked their base and there was Stacked Diamond Armor and Tools. I Instantly banned them.
Maturity: 8/10
Anything else?: I Can Contribute a 1gb server for like factions. We can put them together via Bungeecord. My server ip can be changed. Now it is jlgfactions.tk:26581

And I think that's it. Fingers Crossed?
04/07/2015 5:57 am
Maxgabriel03
Denied bro!
04/07/2015 5:37 am
Maxgabriel03
Agh, Use the new Application, You can Reapply
04/07/2015 5:35 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
oh BTW im 16
04/07/2015 5:34 am
Maxgabriel03
Yup.Agh, I forgot the Application forum
04/07/2015 5:34 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
great now I cant join the server. Goodbye. I dont know why I even applied -_-
04/07/2015 5:33 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
TOO LITTLE APP!?
04/07/2015 5:32 am
Maxgabriel03
AwesomeDino13App for Co Owner (Or Admin)

IGN: AwesomeDino04
Name: James
Rank Applying for?: Co Owner Or Admin
Why?: I can go undercover and find out what the players are up to, they could be building bedrock houses. maybe they have spawners when they are not allowed to... when I have found out what players are doing I will report back to you or the online owner, also I would be online alot and I would be a role model for other players. I am a kind and fun person to have around, if this isnt enough then lets talk in game.
Experience: I am co owner of both LegacyCraft and MC Bendcraft, both closed, mod of wafflegames, former admin of Feature factions and thats it.
Maturity: 6/10 cuz I make jokes :3
Anything else?: I cant pay for the server, I dont need money and I cant monitor console unless its a online console, I also test commands so if I accidently make someone say something that was me testing a command.

Denied, Didnt put Ducky and too little
04/07/2015 5:31 am
Maxgabriel03
Both, Please add more Details!. We have more then 5 Servers So Please make it little bigger application
04/07/2015 5:30 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
App for Co Owner (Or Admin)

IGN: AwesomeDino04
Name: James
Rank Applying for?: Co Owner Or Admin
Why?: I can go undercover and find out what the players are up to, they could be building bedrock houses. maybe they have spawners when they are not allowed to... when I have found out what players are doing I will report back to you or the online owner, also I would be online alot and I would be a role model for other players. I am a kind and fun person to have around, if this isnt enough then lets talk in game.
Experience: I am co owner of both LegacyCraft and MC Bendcraft, both closed, mod of wafflegames, former admin of Feature factions and thats it.
Maturity: 6/10 cuz I make jokes :3
Anything else?: I cant pay for the server, I dont need money and I cant monitor console unless its a online console, I also test commands so if I accidently make someone say something that was me testing a command.

EDIT: What servers do you have
04/07/2015 5:29 am
ItsJustJLGPro
Hey there, I saw your post, I will happily be admin I have past experiences of running a server and using world edit and I am on most of the day, but it does depends what I'm doing. The only day I won't be on is July 4th Minecon Day.
I will be on everyday but that day. I am loyal and trustworthy.
My IGN is: ItsJustJLGPro
Name: Jordan
Past Experinece: Owned a Server with 20 Max a day. Had Factions on. All Permissions and ranks. Donation setup. Then I Couldnt afford it so I shut it down.

Jordan

Ducky ?
04/07/2015 5:48 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Wait a second... you made that other recruitment post didnt u... Did you abandon your other server??
04/07/2015 5:38 am
Maxgabriel03
Giving you second chance, Please add more details and use the New Application Question ive added
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome