*[Towny Server]* ✪ DystopianCraft ✪ *[Towny Server]*

DystopianCraft13's Avatar DystopianCraft134/15/15 11:39 pm
1 emeralds 19
Hello, before you click off my boring post, let me tell you a bit about me and my server! I am TopFox13, a dedicated owner, on the server DystopianCraft. I created the server by myself, hoping for a wonderful community and unique minecraft experience. I wanted the server to be a safe haven for people who did not want abusive staff, and for people who want a fun time, and just play the game. The server is slowly growing, and more and more is added everyday! I am constantly working with my staff, to give everyone a fair and unique experience. We have such a great server, and such a great staff/player base, it would be a shame not to give us a chance. Thanks so much for reading, there is info on our server below, even though it is hard to put our server in words, I tried my best
IP: mc.dystopiancraft.net

Towny

Towny is a manager for a Resident-Town-Nation hierarchy, as well as a
block permission manager for a grid-like protection system. Each town
has a mayor, while a nation has a king. They both have their own
assistants to help run their respective people. Players can also
purchase land from the town, as well as an optional daily tax set by the mayor. The player can allow his friends from out of town to build on
his land when even his very own town's people can't build if he so
wishes. For help with towny, you can look here https://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/towny/, or you can ask a helpful player or staff in game!

Skyblock

Skyblock is a gamemode that allows players to adventure the sky from their small island, and expand and strive with limited materials and in game challenges. Challenges will give you items and increase your island level. The whole time you are playing, you risk the chance of falling to your death at the slip of a key!
mcMMO
McMMO's main function is to incorporate an RPG-like
skill system that players will have access to right from the beginning.
Depending on how much a certain tool is used or a certain action is
performed, players will gain experience that will eventually add bonuses
such as double drops, rare drops, or ability enhancement.

SlimeFun
Slimefun allows you to craft all sorts of new items, from
backpacks to jetpack, and more! . Build machines to aid
you in crafting the unthinkable! do /sf guide (to give yourself the
handbook.) Unlock new recipes and start collecting materials! Level up
and become a crafting master with items that will give you definite
advantage over other players.

Auctions
With our auction system, you can sell a diverse selection of items, and make a profit. With simple commands and a wide selection of options, it is hard not to get rid of your pesty items and make a profit!

TimeGivesYouMoney
With timegivesyoumoney, you will be payed for playing on the [url=#]with in game currency! You can find the location of ATMs with /warp bank or /warp atm.

Custom Bosses

Our server features custom bosses that are very hard to defeat, but have rare loot that they will drop such as charms, armor, tools, and staffs! You will know a boss is near you by a message saying you hear a boss near by. Bosses have fire coming off of them, so they are easy to spot! What are you waiting for? Go find a boss and collect all the loot!
DystopianCraft13
Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer