-=-ElderCraft-=- -=-Recruiting-=-

MCCreeperBoomMC's Avatar MCCreeperBoomMC11/12/13 2:28 pm
1 emeralds 359 9
11/16/2013 6:03 am
Mercer's Avatar Mercer
We are a 1.6.4 Minecraft server. We currently only have 768 MB, which is not a lot. We will be upgrading the server soon. We currently need staff on my server, the application will be below. It's going to be a great server, you only need: 1 Admin, 2 Moderators, 1 Helper.

Timezone:
Best Traits:
Worst Traits:
Have you been banned on a server/servers ?:
If so which one/ones ?:
Do you have any relatives (in case they use your PC sometimes) ?:
Why do you want to be staff on this server ?:
What makes you different from other players ?:
What plugins are you experienced with ?:
How many servers have you been staff on ?:
On which servers have you been staff on (list the IP's) ?:
MCCreeperBoomMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MCCreeperBoomMC
11/16/2013 5:39 am
Funny bunny. I liked your application! I'll discuss it with the other Owner, I'm hoping that you can be an Admin.
funny bunny
11/15/2013 4:59 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Timezone: PST

Best Traits: I see myself as a very nice and helpful person. I'll help everyone with anything! Whether they are being bullied in their real life and need someone to talk to, or if they are getting griefed repeatedly! Anyone can contact me through PMC or Skype. I also love to build so if I don't get accepted as mod, I am also up for building

Worst Traits: I tend to loose focus alot. I also get frusterated if people repeatedly grief and don't own up to it.

Have you been banned on a server/servers ?: Yes I have been banned on servers. My brother was playing on my account and went crazy. I bought him an account so we are all good

If so which one/ones ?: I don't think I have the IPs anymore,.

Do you have any relatives (in case they use your PC sometimes) ?: Nah, they don't play minecraft.

Why do you want to be staff on this server ?: I am interested in getting a server started without owning it. I also want to help make this server the biggest and best in the whole entire world! Yup, that's why.

What makes you different from other players ?: I think I partly explained why I am different in the "best traits" section. If you need more here goes nothing . Ok I am a "coxswain" on my rowing team and that means I have to be assertive. Being assertive is what helps get griefers and spammers off servers. Also, I have been playing minecraft since about beta 1.6.6 and I have loved every minute of it! Minecraft has been my passion for the past few weeks after I took a break from playing "Realm of the Mad God" (its a mmo that is really addictive ). Over the years of minecraft playing, I have owned 4 Hamachi servers and one server I payed for. I have been admin on a few servers, I lost the IPs though. I have been chat mod on this one server, it's owner was a guy named AwesomeJPC, but it got hacked and was shutdown. Anyways, I feel like I am a very trusted person, but if you need more of a reason to trust me, go to mc.thecrafterssocitety.net and ask them if I am trustworthy You will not be let down

What plugins are you experienced with ?: Pretty much all of them since I owned a server for about 3 months.

How many servers have you been staff on ?: I recently was accepted as Sr. Mod on OddPvP. And I do not remember the other servers.

On which servers have you been staff on (list the IP's) ?: OddPvp's ip is play.oddpvp.com
TheJean
11/15/2013 4:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Timezone: Eastern
Best Traits: helping others and kind
Worst Traits: Trying to do a part that might not be needed
Have you been banned on a server/servers ?: No
If so which one/ones ?:
Do you have any relatives (in case they use your PC sometimes) ?: No one should be on my computer but my Friends has the same account
Why do you want to be staff on this server ?: to help others and try to make a better server
What makes you different from other players ?: my ideas
What plugins are you experienced with ?: not good
How many servers have you been staff on ?: i was a builder on a yogcraft server that did'nt have many donors
On which servers have you been staff on (list the IP's) ?:

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/︻╦╤─ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ Planet minecraft if you are with us
MCCreeperBoomMC
11/15/2013 4:17 pm
Officially public! The IP is currently:
ElderCraftMC.nn.pe:25582
This may change soon, we also need a member of staff to build us a spawn!
MCCreeperBoomMC
11/15/2013 4:14 pm
Wow, we got a lot of sweet applications! Brandanisawesome28, you are accepted as a Moderator.
ltlrckgal999, you are accepted as Moderator+.
brandanisawesome28
11/12/2013 6:55 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
I forgot to add skype my skype is just Brandaned
brandanisawesome28
11/12/2013 6:54 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner

Timezone: AZ US

Best Traits: Mature, calm, and helpful

Worst Traits: Redstone is my enemy.

Have you been banned on a server/servers ?: No I respect server rules.

Do you have any relatives (in case they use your PC sometimes) ?: My dad but he doesn't go on servers.

Why do you want to be staff on this server ?: I want to be staff because I love helping people. If a player breaks the rules I talk them through what they did wrong but ban if necessary. I normally give them another chance but if they mess up again it will be a ban.

What makes you different from other players ?: I never get angry at a player because there is no point in getting angry if they do something. But I will still do what I need to just in a angerless way.

What plugins are you experienced with ?: Mostly all plugins

How many servers have you been staff on ?: 4

On which servers have you been staff on (list the IP's) ?: Nationcraft, EnchantedCraft, mc.mcpro.co and smp.blockville.net and that is it.

If you need anything else please tell me important news on my email goochproductionz@gmail.com or if you want me to record, youtube.com/user/goochproductionz thanks!
Ride ReCREATE
11/12/2013 6:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Timezone: Eastern
Best Traits:Unbiassed, exclent on making improvements in server, great at improving admin player relations.
Worst Traits: Getting on
Have you been banned on a server/servers ?: No
If so which one/ones ?:
Do you have any relatives (in case they use your PC sometimes) ?:Nope
Why do you want to be staff on this server ?: To create a fair system in which rules can be informed. The servers I've seen fail have enforced the rules they've created horribly if you give me a chance I will create a system in which rule enforcement can be carried out fairly.
What makes you different from other players ?:My knowledge of legal systems and law enforcement
What plugins are you experienced with ?:World edit, general commands
How many servers have you been staff on ?:2
On which servers have you been staff on (list the IP's) ?:Both I do not know the state of at this moment
Ironjically
11/12/2013 5:46 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Architect

Timezone: Central

Best Traits: Online VERY often, calm, mature, intelligent, helpful.

Worst Traits: Terrible at redstone

Have you been banned on a server/servers ?: No. None that were on purpose.

If so which one/ones ?:

Do you have any relatives (in case they use your PC sometimes) ?: No.

Why do you want to be staff on this server ?: I love to contribute to servers i care for and add to the enjoyment of players.

What makes you different from other players ?: I Am usually very calm, I am on MUCH more than the others, I am very loyal, i will never tell a lie.

What plugins are you experienced with ?: Essentials, Multiverse, Group manager, Chestshop, Lockette, World Edit, World Guard, and much more

How many servers have you been staff on ?: 4

On which servers have you been staff on (list the IP's) ?: Minecraft Nature: Forgot, way back in 1.2.5 TweetCraft: mc4.sharkhost.co:25582 (Closed) BaconCraft: not listing IP. This was a trap server. Every month they would grief all that was created and ban all players. CraftyCraft: (My own server I started in early 2013) 24.216.163.54

My ign is ltlrckgal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome