Electric Craft Needs Builders and Staff

Electrik_Ninja's Avatar Electrik_Ninja12/15/14 7:36 pm
1/31/2015 5:36 pm
T2GBuilds's Avatar T2GBuilds
Hello I am Electrik_Ninja Owner Of Electric Craft and I am looking for some positions that need to be filled asap
Positions Needed:
1 Head Admin
2 Mods
3 Builders
If You wish to apply here is our format
Click to reveal
Position Applying for?

IGN:

Experience:

why You Should Be Staff:

Join The Server at 69.175.89.122:35133
Thx Electrik_Ninja
Electrik_Ninja
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2015 5:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
T2GBuilds
t
12/23/2014 7:10 pm
SuntariaBuilds2
Position Applying for? Builder OR Mod (i prefer builder)

IGN: superMLhero269

Skype: I do have Skype but i don't tend to use it often but my name is crazydillpickle i would rather email or talk on the server.

Experience: For Builder:I have built pvp arenas, shops, hubs and spawns for servers. If you require some pictures i don't seem to have any besides some but its not my best build. For Mod: I am good at making sure people don't hack, cheat, swear or be bad and i know the appropriate actions to use when i catch someone doing bad things that are a disgrace to others!

why You Should Be Staff: I enjoy helping servers and i enjoy building and helping others and i am good at these things in general. I enjoy making sure people are good and not making others have a bad time!

Thanks for reading my application ^_^ I hope you have a merry Christmas and everyone else on this server too

See you in the server!
12/23/2014 7:08 pm
Cake_is_Good32
Position Applying for? Moderator

IGN: (Planet Minecraft Username)

Experience: Head Admin on 2 servers: GalacticCraft and HolyCraft

why You Should Be Staff: I'm a nice and cool person. I enjoy being with people and people enjoy being with me. I also love to help out others.
12/23/2014 6:58 pm
MidgetBoy
Position Applying for: Head Admin
IGN: MidgetBoy_
Previous Experience: Owner, Admin (3), Mod (2), Helper (2)
Why do you want to become staff: I want to help make this server one of the biggest servers there is. I will do my very best and put all of my effort towards helping this server in every way possible. If I get a staff position, I will help anyone and everyone with any problems they have. I will help keep this server safe and to help everyone have a good time. I will learn the servers rules and keep this server going with no trouble. I know basic server commands and I can learn way more if needed. I will have fun on the server and I want to help everyone else enjoy it and have fun too. I will also contribute as much as I can towards this server to help. I want to help make new servers bigger and better. I am on Minecraft basically all day. Whenever you need me, ill be on. But otherwise, ill always on the server. I have been a mod on 1 other server. I watch out for Hackers, Spammers, and anyone who is just a mistake to the minecraft community. I am good with commands and I am great with working out problems with people and I always enjoy helping when I can. You can trust me no matter what. I can see how hard the Staff try to make a new server a great server and I want to be a part! But there are always situations that the best of the best cant handle. I want to help to stop these people (Hackers, etc.) I always record in-game and take screenshots just incase I catch anything that is not allowed on the server (Hackers, Spammers, Rudeness, Excessive Caps, etc.) If a player needs to be banned, I automatically report to higher person (Mod,Admin,Owner) and report to them with what I have. I would not play around with the rank. I work to benefit the servers needs. I am very Loyal, Trustworthy, Honest, and almost everything nice! I have never been banned because I don't play around. I am respectful to the minecraft community.
12/23/2014 6:49 pm
Electrik_Ninja
bump
12/17/2014 10:23 am
Electrik_Ninja
Bump
12/16/2014 4:06 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
For all the people not join this server is #Epic!
12/16/2014 4:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
b1ame_the_1ag
I can also make websites. If you want to see some of my work let me know
12/16/2014 4:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
b1ame_the_1ag
Position Applying for?
I am applying for preferentially Head-Admin but I'm fine with whatever you feel I deserve.

IGN:b1ame_the_1ag

Experience:I have had Experiences of being staff on over ten servers these include, shadow-teamcraft auroraservers goldcraft dacraft nuclearpvp hyperkraft and more!

why You Should Be Staff:
I should be staff for many reasons. I was to be a previous server owner so I know how to develope. With all my previous experience as staff I know how to deal with situations properly and maturely. I also know how to identify hackers. I generally a fun peoples person. I know where the line between having fun and goofing off is. I also have great suggestions for the server! I know how to work with perms also but as I see you have a developer already. I can help fix and bugs/glitches and more!
Thanks for your time.
b1ame.
12/16/2014 3:46 pm
Electrik_Ninja
join the server ecs.mcpro.co or 69.175.89.122:35133
12/16/2014 1:27 am
Level 1 : New Network
RedAlpha1234
Position: Builder

In-Game-Name: RedAlpha1234

Experience: I build hubs, prison servers, spawns, shops, buildings, houses, giant builds

Why Should I Be Staff: Because I'm more experienced then all of the people here (eg. i build hubs, spawn, prison servers(yes i have time to do prison servers))
12/16/2014 12:59 am
lph9
Application for Builder

Experience: I have a lot of experience with building large spawns, server buildings and statue building. I am very dedicated to my work and don't stop until the piece is finished (I don't restart the building half-way through). I am very co-operative with others and would be happy to help all that need it.

I am fairly active and can have a very fairing activity time from 30min to 3hours

Thankyou for reading my application, and I hope that you accept me as I could make the server so much better.

Thanks again,
lph9
12/15/2014 10:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
XGoldXKingX
What position am I applying for? I am applying for moderator.

IGN: TopQualityGamer

I have a lot of experience. For example, I used to be helper on Hypixel until I resigned. There are many other servers, too. During my experience on these servers, I have learned many plugins, commands, worldedit commands, etc.

Why should I be staff? I would be a great staff member for many reasons. First of all, I am very respectful. I treat others with respect and I never choose favorites. Secondly, I am very responsible. If I am assigned to do a task, I do it, immediately. Last of all, I am very helpful. If anyone ever needs help, I am always there to help! As you can see, there are many reasons I would be a great staff member.

In conclusion, I would be a great staff member because I am respectful, responsible, and very helpful. Do the right decision and choose me as a moderator!

Also, I am very active. I can dedicate 2 hours of my time on this server every single day.

Last, I would like to thank you for reading my application! I really appreciate you dedicating your own time to read my application!

With kind regards,
TopQualityGamer
12/16/2014 4:16 pm
Electrik_Ninja
Yo are Accepted!plz join the server for further info
12/15/2014 9:54 pm
Xiosoft
Position Applying for?
I would like to apply for the builder position.

IGN:
Xiosoft_V3

Experience:
I have been Head builder on 4 different servers: The Eagle Network, SteelCraft, TheTreeMC, and another server of which I do not remember the name. All of the servers have shut down, which is a shame since I therefore cannot show you my builds. I major in castles, landscape, and advanced detail. I can also do redstone wiring if need be.

why You Should Be Staff:
I have a reputation for being the nice guy. People on the server consider me a fellow player, rather than just a rule enforcer or a builder. I am able to spent as many hours as it takes to complete a project. To sum it up, I like to have fun, but still make sure no one is breaking the rules, and can have an unbreakable determination. I hope to hear from you soon.
12/16/2014 4:00 pm
Electrik_Ninja
lph9Application for Builder

Experience: I have a lot of experience with building large spawns, server buildings and statue building. I am very dedicated to my work and don't stop until the piece is finished (I don't restart the building half-way through). I am very co-operative with others and would be happy to help all that need it.

I am fairly active and can have a very fairing activity time from 30min to 3hours

Thankyou for reading my application, and I hope that you accept me as I could make the server so much better.

Thanks again,
lph9

RedAlpha1234Position: Builder

In-Game-Name: RedAlpha1234

Experience: I build hubs, prison servers, spawns, shops, buildings, houses, giant builds

Why Should I Be Staff: Because I'm more experienced then all of the people here (eg. i build hubs, spawn, prison servers(yes i have time to do prison servers))

You Have all been Accepted! please join the server to get ranked
12/15/2014 8:47 pm
Electrik_Ninja
bump
12/15/2014 7:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
HaloMrFrags
IGN: HaloMrFrags
Postion Applying for: Head-Admin

Experience: I have owned a server in the past, and have been admins on many, but what happens to most servers happened, it shut down.

why You Should Be Staff: I should be staff because I have a lot of experience from owning the server, so I can do a lot with plugins. I can set ranks up and such, so if needed I can. One thing I can't do is build very good... I can build dirt houses but nothing else. I hope to see a reply soon, until then have a good day
12/15/2014 7:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
IGN:istack0409

Apply for :Head admin

Experience:Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games

why You Should Be Staff:I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.I am familiar with A lot of plugins and commands (being a admin of 2 other servers I think that's quite expected) I would say I know 75%-95% of commands
12/15/2014 7:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
UnknownGamer95
IGN: UnknownGamer95

Experience: I am head admin on a server called Youtube Network and am Co Owner on a server called The Great Ozation if you want the websites you can ask but im not advertizing.
why You Should Be Staff: I am kind and great with people. I have tons of experience and am willing to take any job that you need me to take. I will help create a site or do pretty much anything to make this server the very best it can be. I am great with plugins as have been developer on a server more than once. I am also great with people and recruiting for servers. Lastly I am a good builder and will gladly take on any projects as long as the server has a great build team to work with me.

Thanks, PM me if you accept me,
Gamer
12/16/2014 4:34 pm
Electrik_Ninja
HaloMrFragsIGN: HaloMrFrags

Experience: I have owned a server in the past, and have been admins on many, but what happens to most servers happened, it shut down.

why You Should Be Staff: I should be staff because I have a lot of experience from owning the server, so I can do a lot with plugins. I can set ranks up and such, so if needed I can. One thing I can't do is build very good... I can build dirt houses but nothing else. I hope to see a reply soon, until then have a good day

what position do u want
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome