--Electro Mines SMP-- *RECRUITING*

xPotatoFrys's Avatar xPotatoFrys11/23/14 9:05 pm
11/28/2014 9:51 pm
NyanKitKat__'s Avatar NyanKitKat__
Hello, I am proud co-owner of Electro Mines SMP, xPotatoFrys. Anyways, I am here today (or whenever you're reading this) to inform you that we are recruiting 5 players into this whitelisted server. However, we use a touch of bukkit to improve our performance.
If you are interested and would like to apply, here is an additional application for you to fill. You will be pm'ed if accepted by owner, Comrad2. We are also debating whether to be a modded or vanilla SMP. Allons-y!, xPotatoFrys

Form:

IGN:
Why Would You Like To Join?:
Best Minecraft Skills?:
How Would You Help?:
Is This Your First Time In a SMP:
xPotatoFrys
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NyanKitKat__
11/28/2014 9:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Nyan_Kit_Kat
Why Would You Like To Join?:I am looking to join a new smp that has friendly people and this one stood out to me.I would never do anything bad like steal or grief.
Best Minecraft Skills?:I am...okay at redstone, I like to mine a lot and that's about it
How Would You Help?:If someone ever needs help, they can ask me because I am really generous and like to share my resources and if someone needs help with a project, then I'm up for it!
Is This Your First Time In a SMP:No, I have been in 2 others and have left on good terms.

I hope you consider adding me to the server
My skype is:_Nyan From McDonalds_
If you need more information just message me on skype!

-Nyan
dougsa2002
11/28/2014 9:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: dougsa2002
Why Would You Like To Join?: I would like to join because i stream sometimes and it will be fun.
Best Minecraft Skills?: redstoning and INFO
How Would You Help?: I would help a lot because most people arnt good at redstoning and i am plus im helpful and responsible
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: no it isnt i amon a build team SMP and i played on a random SMP server.
Comrad2
11/28/2014 8:34 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Bump
xPotatoFrys
11/28/2014 1:22 pm
bump!
xPotatoFrys
11/27/2014 11:08 pm
le bump
ItsJorden
11/27/2014 10:57 pm
IGN: Hiashfie
Why Would You Like To Join?: I would like to start recording series and I was looking around PMC.
Best Minecraft Skills?: Increasing Minecraft Speeds
How Would You Help?: Improving the economy/spirit of other (*)
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: Yes.

(*) Work In Progress
Elvexl
11/27/2014 10:10 pm
IGN: Goldminer17

Why Would You Like To Join?: I would like to join the server because I love playing vanilla Minecraft and I have been looking for a good server to play on and build my ideas that I hope I will build! I love playing in the community and really just want to have a fun time with some new friends and enjoy my time playing Minecraft!

Best Minecraft Skills?:I consider myself as a descent builder and hope the other server members will think the same if I am accepted. I know many great building styles and I am knowledgeable about the game of Minecraft and I will utilize my abilities frequently as I play. I know a thing or two about making things look good if its building a spawn, a base, or adding organics and making somewhere look amazing! I also may use redstone here and there but it isn't necessarily my thing.

How Would You Help?: I would create an awesome environment for other players and would support the growth and publicity of the server. I will make my land on the server look awesome with all of my builds that I have planned out and hope I can showcase if I am accepted! I would also bring an active and friendly player that loves the game of Minecraft!

Is This Your First Time In a SMP: No, I have been on about 4 other small vanilla servers but I decided to stop playing on them because of the player inactivity and the unorganized feel of the server.
GamingSensation
11/27/2014 10:55 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
IGN: FastestHorsie99
Why Would You Like To Join?: I love helping out and I can do so much for the server. I would dedicate my time to helping out. I can prevent bad and bring in good, I can work with: Config, Players, Console, FTP, Group Manager, Plugins, etc.
Best Minecraft Skills?: Everything..
How Would You Help?: Again, I would prevent bad and bring in good, I can build, I can work with all players, etc.
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: I do not believe I know what this stands for.
Extra: I have been every single staff rank from owner to helper including owner and helper. I have been all ranks Many times. EX: Owner (3) Co-Owner (5) Etc.
I also am Home Schooled, so I can get on more, so yea...

Thanks for reading I hope you may consider me.
xPotatoFrys
11/27/2014 8:58 pm
SMP stands for survival multiplayer
GamingSensation
11/27/2014 10:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
Ah thank you. In that case, yes, I am.
Comrad2
11/27/2014 10:36 am
Bump
Comrad2
11/26/2014 3:14 am
Bump
mattman017
11/25/2014 9:05 pm
IGN:Magicards
Why Would You Like To Join?:I love Minecraft.(but who doesn't?) I did an SMP a little while ago but had to shut it down and is looking for a good new one.
Best Minecraft Skills?: Organized I get along with people and i love potions.And i'm alright at Pvp.
How Would You Help?:Like i said above i organized and i get along with other and if there is trouble i would listen to both side even if ones my friend. i would get freind to check out the other people channels and get views and likes.And i stick with stuff even if things get rough. ans i will devote my to this sever.
Is This Your First Time In a SMP:NO, i have done a couple with some of my friends but not real serious but I know the outline. Skype:Mattman017
Hope You Will Like My Application -Magicards
xPotatoFrys
11/25/2014 4:58 pm
le bump
iiChrome
11/25/2014 11:03 am
IGN: Elijahisboss1234
Why Would You Like To Join?: I would like to join, because I like to play with other people. Now, I know I could do stuff like this online, but there is a huge possibility of getting griefed, and there are usually alot of mean people D: . So, I would like to join to play with others and help anyone who needs it. I am friendly, and nice and think I have what it takes to join.
Best Minecraft Skills?: I like to farm, mine, and build.
How Would You Help?: I would like to help by being friendly, and trying my best to help anybody that needs it. Also, I could help by not breaking any rules of course. Also, I like to share when I can.
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: No, I've been in around 4 other ones, but they always shut down after awhile, mostly because they get griefed, or can't pay for the server any longer.
Hope I can join
-Elijah
ShinyRainbowz
11/25/2014 2:36 am
IGN: ShinyRainbowz
Why Would You Like To Join?: I want to gain experience as server staff and also in an SMP server as well. I could make more friends and widen my knowledge of SMPs!
Best Minecraft Skills?: PvPing and staying alive for long periods of times in certain minigames xD
How Would You Help?: I'd keep the players in check and help out with the building (if need be, bc my building isn't all that perfect :/). I might also be able to help out a little on the technical side as I've been through creating my own server before (x
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: Yep.
Thanks for reading through!
FreezingBlaze
11/25/2014 12:14 am
IGN: Freezing_Blaze
Why Would You Like to join?: I would love to join because I find multiplayer is more enjoyable and fun! I would love to make more friends in the Minecraft community and I enjoy doing big builds!
Best Minecraft Skills?:Probably Pvp and I think I am alright at building
How Would You Help?: Helping anyone who needs help with their build or gathering recourses. I would help straight away!
Is This Your First Time In a SMP?: Nope, I've been in two other but sadly they have been shut down due to inactivity of the owner

Thanks!
Comrad2
11/24/2014 10:09 pm
Bump
xPotatoFrys
11/24/2014 4:17 pm
le bump.
Mestrix123
11/24/2014 1:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Mestrix
Why Would You Like To Join?: I want to record on the server smp to make a series
, I really want to join a server which is SMP that is 24/7 and also active players!

Best Minecraft Skills?: Redstone , building shops and all those

How Would You Help?: I will record on the server , I can help people by gather stuff all those
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: No. I have evidence that its not my first time playing SMP , I record 2 other SMP servers , but it shut down because lack of players .

Hope you will get more active players and accept me!

Hope you will accept my application
-Mestrix
xPotatoFrys
11/25/2014 8:34 pm
Accepted. Sending IP
xPotatoFrys
11/24/2014 4:07 pm
Considering.
Joe mama lamma
11/24/2014 12:26 am
IGN: Dragonblastify
Why Would You Like To Join?: I like helping and playing with others. So playing on a SMP is probably the best way to fulfill both. Also playing by yourself does get a tad boring after a while.

Best Minecraft Skills?: Pvp, i'm also able to stick to a certain project for long periods of time
How Would You Help?: I'd help people who need help, whether it be a project, gathering items, killing a certain type of enemy, building something, i'll always be there to help around.
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: Nope, i've been in another one that got shut down because the owner was inactive.
xPotatoFrys
11/24/2014 4:05 pm
Accepted. Expect a message. ^-^
gameby8416_lordgamer
11/24/2014 12:18 am
IGN: gameboy8416
Why Would You Like To Join: I would love to join to pass the day with helping and enjoying a server that has taken a lot of hard work it would be a nice opportunity for me.
Best Minecraft Skills: Building and helping i have built 1 15,000 block count spawn point lots of houses and town houses
How Would You Help: I would help by assisting those who need to be assisted Building what needs to be built and do the occasional drop part i would also advertise ALOT to Attract new members
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: No i have been a staff member numerous times but the server was not the best of servers (If you know what i mean) such as they shut down or have a extremely low activity scale
xPotatoFrys
11/24/2014 4:03 pm
Accepted. Expect a personal message from me.
Confuzzled_Bananana
11/24/2014 12:04 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: Skylord_Butter
Why Would You Like To Join?: i want to get to know new people and have fun and i love watching mindcrack and i still have no found one like it and I want to have a fan chat with other doctor who fans

Best Minecraft Skills?: redstone and being pure awesome
How Would You Help?: I would legit drop what I am doing to help a other member of the smp I would ever if I have something very big procject to do I would still help them
Is This Your First Time In a SMP No its not

Fezs and bow ties are cool
xPotatoFrys
11/24/2014 3:53 pm
OH MY Doctor Who dude you just like...If you could be more serious with the skills, I'd consider.
BooBear1801
11/23/2014 9:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: BooBear1801
Why Would You Like To Join?: I would just love to join a family of fellow minecrafters. I also just love playing vanilla Minecraft with other people and SMPS are just so fun to play I mea its a big world or building, redstone and fun!!
Best Minecraft Skills?: I would say PVP or building simple things.
How Would You Help?: If any other member need help with anything i would be the first to volunteer and hlp them out and I would just be the sweetest girl to every meber all the time!
Is This Your First Time In a SMP: Nope! I have been in 3 other SMP's but 2 of them got shut down because they couldnt afford the srver anymore and the other one i was inactive so I was kicked from the SMP
xPotatoFrys
11/24/2014 3:58 pm
Accepted! I believe Comrad2 sent you something.

EDIT: You have been whitelisted. We apologize for that. hehe.
Comrad2
11/23/2014 9:11 pm
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome