EliteCraft 24/7 NEED STAFF!

CanadianFishh's Avatar CanadianFishh1/22/14 1:10 am
1 emeralds 223 9
1/22/2014 10:10 pm
antenna's Avatar antenna
Hey guys we need some staff! Co-Owner Admins Moderators Builders! We need your help! Ip: Elite.raid.craft.mcpro.co Hope to see you on!
CanadianFishh
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

antenna
01/22/2014 10:10 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
hey creigh,
I need to talk to you because your admin banned me for nothing, diamond had it out for me last night, and my house was greifed, and I thought diamond was an admin at first so I said in the chat "I bet it was this admin that has it out for me" and I got kicked out and a warning for blaming someone, which is understandable, so I decided to continue on and start again, and I was fighting a monsters and typing in the chat (not at the same time, of course) and it exited me out and said "BANNED: Don't join a server just to mess around." if you could talk to him, I don't think hes head admin, and see what I did wrong, that would be great. thank you!
-Carson
CanadianFishh
01/22/2014 3:36 am
Thanks for the app Tad!
Tad02
01/22/2014 3:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Brendan

IGN: Tad02

Experience: I am have been A mod on 4 Servers and A admin 7 times but they all got hacked and shut down But I still Believe I can help this server out.

How would you help out on the server: I would help out by making sure players obey the rules and listen and respect the staff And every other player and ban any hackers from the server permanently make sure the server comes out for the best.

Time you can be on: at least 4-5hrs a day

Hope you enjoyed the application.Tara For now
CanadianFishh
01/22/2014 2:45 am
Thanks Carson! I will look into it!
antenna
01/22/2014 2:39 am
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
IGN: ProfesserCarson

Why I think I could help: I have had experience on several servers, although most of the servers were short lived, I have learned a great deal. I fell I am good at building, and I am good at compromising in situations of argument. Although I am not good with plugins and downloads, I believe I can balance passiveness and aggressiveness into a perfect assertiveness. I can be available for any position you think I can handle.
- Carson
CanadianFishh
01/22/2014 2:23 am
Thanks Elite! I will review this for sure!
ItsAquaCraft
01/22/2014 1:57 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: EliteGeek

Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to be staff because i would like to join a nice and awesome server i have plenty of experience of staff and even owning my own server! I know what to do in situation with Spammers, Hackers ETC! I know have an alright plugin knowledge and i also have minecraft knowledge i have played for about 2+ years

Anything Extra?: My name is Devon and i am from Australia i am a active player/ staff member, I do not mind which staff position i get! and if i don't get accepted that is alright If you need any help message me on Skype!

Thanks for reading
~EliteGeek
CanadianFishh
01/22/2014 1:33 am
Great thanks Bret! I will overview this!
96bretg96
01/22/2014 1:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: bretg96

Why I should be staff: First of all, I really enjoy helping out other servers in in any way possible. I enjoy playing Minecraft very much on a daily basis. I think I would make a good staff member because i feel that I have the experience necessary for this responsibility and I would really like to help keep the server enjoyable for all players. To do this, I would answer questions, help players who were confused, and keep the server free of hackers. I can help advertise the server as well to make sure the server becomes more and more popular. Thank you for considering.

Extra: I would prefer to be an admin but could help out in any way possible
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome