•EmpirePvP• -=Recruiting Staff=- -=Needs staff now=-

iiObliviousii's Avatar iiObliviousii1/26/14 10:43 am
1 emeralds 143 5
1/26/2014 11:27 am
_Enderbear99_'s Avatar _Enderbear99_
Hello! And welcome to my post, I am iiObliviousii, I'm currently Co-owner on Mc-EmpirePvP as my thread states we are currently looking for some well and fully developed staff members such as, Staff members, developers, builders, graphic designers(websites, banners, youtube, ect).

About EmpirePvP: We are a new network, running with Mcprohosting and bukkit, based on a faction/pvp server. We've been working with this project since Mid-December. And our goal/objective is to provide ultimate fun to our new and or existing players! To costume maps and plugins, man made spawns/ mini games and so much more!

Application expectations: We are expecting well and or fully developed players who are 14+, I will accept 13 year old's with a good amount of experience, mature and dedicated players to our staff team and server. We want to bring much more improvement to Mc-EmpirePvP and success to this server so, we want to see people who are creative and who aren't afraid to bring new ideas/opinions to the table!

Rewards, what's In it for me?: People tend to ask me, hey what's in it for be Oblivious? This question is important. Which is probably the very thing that pops into your head. All our staff, builders. Developers to designers will be rewarded in some way! And those who chooses to do less with be rewarded less.

Applications, how to apply (Please verify what your applying for)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staff Application

IGN:
Maturity:
Country, Timezone:
Plugin experience:
Staff experience:
Management 1/10:
Are you trustworthy?:
Why should we choose you?:
How can you help the server?:
Extra information:

Builder Application

IGN:
Maturity:
Experience:
Examples of creations/photos:
Extra Information:

Graphic Designer Application

IGN:
Maturity:
Experience:
Do you have Youtube?:
Examples:
Extra Information:

Developer Application

IGN:
Experience:
Plugin Experience:
List of known plugins:
Management 1/10:
Donation rank setup:
Permissions 1/10:
Buy craft 1/10:
Can we trust you?:
Why should we accept you over others:
Extra Information:

Thank you for taking your time, putting lots of effort into you applications and reading this thread, I will soon be messaging the people who I and the Owner think are developed and ready for these positions. Note that you aren't getting the job right away I want to review your behaviour in the server and who you interact with the players and staff members, once this is done you can start working.

Ip will be messaged to the ones who are accepted. ( or message me if you just want to play in the server).
iiObliviousii
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_Enderbear99_
01/26/2014 11:27 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
IGN: XxShadowMan12xX
Maturity 10/10:
Country, Timezone: Pacific
Plugin experience: A lot i've been working with plugins ever since Minecraft bukkit multiplayer came out, I know many things and that I can help you on any corner you wish. I have a pre-made permissions.yml for proof :p
Staff experience:
Year One Of Staff: There wasnt much that I known then. I was first a staff new to all the commands and stuff when I took some classes for them. Thats when I became real with this. I always said I signed up for this job not to have fun but to be real and do my job right. I wanted to please the owner and I did I worked my way up to many levels and showed him that I was a trustable person. That didnt last long because the server had to go down. I miss that server dearly if i had a better chance I would go for it andshow the owner I'm still there for him but he is lost in the millions of players out there in the thousands of servers.

Year Two: I wasnt new to being staff anymore I knew the commands I knew the ways I stopped hacks but I couldnt get around the DDOSSES because I was new to what that was and what it ment. I couldnt keep up with the griefers and the hackers anymore but then I got real I worked hard looked into the case and then I found the way out into the lights of heaven all I had to do was ban the ip of the guy and then the stress would be off again. I told the owner and then he did it. I had done my work it was clear that there are idiots out there without a brain. And I could stop that from happening.

Year Three: It wasnt much time before I became a pro and knew how to world edit and stop any type of hacker I was on a new server but none lasted long because they funds were to much to keep up with. I had done my best and thats all I needed to know. I helped out other staff in there fine ages of this prossec they would need help constantly they called me the (The Smart One) because of my knowledge on this commands and building skills. I didnt like it but I lived with it I was only Jr.Admin but I worked up to Admin Head-Admin then Co-Owner came I loved my job but then I wanted to know more about things thats when I looked into the plugins. I love plugins now I can work with it and do it alone without help I did all on my own I was happy and I knew nothing could stop me form getting better. I make permissions Ex ranks and started to teach the others how to do the same and I showed them that what commands do what and how to memerize them best of all I showed them how to do things the right way without getting into fights with players. One of the things was always and always have proof before banning anyone. You might think you will never need it but when a higher rank comes and says do you have proof. Pull it out and be glad I showed you it.

Management 10/10:
Are you trustworthy?: Absolutely
Why should we choose you?: I have been on mc for a long time now almost 4 years and I am about ready to get even more serious about helping small servers growp bigger and bigger, but I cannot do it myself I need a mature staff team to be on my side along with everyone else. I like to help out people and do many things like be an open recourse for everyone and help fellow staff members out of the sticks situations from left to right. I want to help out the Owners the most, They pay for the server which is a lot of money if you add it all up, Because they are the main people who will be making this server a fun server to make everyone happy on the field.
How can you help the server?: Defiantly I have done before.
Extra information:
Hacker Is an abusing staff and banned me. Ban him he isnt a real hacker all he did was ban me and that isn't even hacking.
Derpy98
01/26/2014 11:11 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
IGN: Derpy98
Maturity: On a scale of ten I would probably give myself an eight. why an eight you may ask. An eight because there is no perfectly mature person, not a 9 because i like to joke around and have fun an eight because I know what i'm doing, I pay attention to my surroundings and, I'm serious when it comes down to it. When the situation demands for serious attitude and or consideration, that's exactly what I do, though unless it's a situation like that, I like to have fun and joke around with other users.
Country, Timezone: United States, Eastern Standard Time
Plugin experience: I can manage plugins, not only have I hosted my own server before and modified my own plugins but, I have also worked for my mothers company for a while. I would help them with coding on their website, and my mother at times, would teach me about some coding. The coding on that website was way more advanced then the coding on minecraft, so I think I can easily adjust to minecraft coding.
Staff experience: I have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfortunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of the servers i helped manage were: GoldCraft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff. However, I am no longer apart of any server staff but I really look forward to getting accepted into this servers staff.
Management 1/10: 8/10 I like to organize all of my computer data and group it together on my desktop and anywhere else really. I always know what I'm looking for because of the general file label.
Are you trustworthy?: I would consider myself trustworthy, yes.
Why should we choose you?: I am a very trustworthy, hardworking, and positive user. I always like to put the other users before myself, and help all others before I go about doing my own thing.
How can you help the server?: I will do many things including but not limited to; Cleansing the Community, I can keep all hackers/griefers/evildoers out of this server or, I will serve justice rightfully. I can manage plugins, not only have I hosted my own server before and modified my own plugins but, I have also worked for my mothers company for a while. I would help them with coding on their website, and my mother at times, would teach me about some coding. The coding on that website was way more advanced then the coding on minecraft, so I think I can easily adjust to minecraft coding. Building, when I build, I am above average however, I need to have a picture in my mind of what I'm building so then I can make the appropriate adjustments to the building when I'm finished. I normally build what I'm building first and then I perfect it afterwards. I can also improve staff morale or just any players in that matter, I like telling jokes that make people feel better. (when they are appropriate that is.) I can help with discipline as well, I have worked with many childish Administrators/Moderators that abuse their commands and pretty much did whatever they pleased. I was one of the few that would help discipline them, tell them what they should be working on instead of goofing off and in the end it actually did some work, they started doing their jobs correctly. I'm not harsh unless the situation demands harshness, if it's something simple like a staff member didn't do their job well, I will just tell them (in the nicest manner possible) what they should change and how it will influence them. All of these, are just a selected few of my best attributes.
Extra information: If you would like to obtain any additional information, you may contact me via skype.
crafter295
01/26/2014 11:01 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: crafter295
Maturity: 1-10: 8
Experience: Been on minecraft since 1.2
Examples of creations/photos: Look at my profile 23 projects working on a better castle.
Why should we choose you?: Because I am fun but do not lack maturity, I am loyal, dedicated, hardworking, and why shouldn't you choose me?
Extra Information: I have been staff and builder on several other servers, so I know the daily route.
IvanZnaor
01/26/2014 10:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Sarajevotarget
Maturity:Very Mature!
Country, Timezone:Croatia/GMT+2
Plugin experience:Good But dont know to develop them
Staff experience:I am staff on many sservers and I was staff on many!!
Management 1/10:7
Are you trustworthy?:Yea I am trustworthy and very experienced!
Why should we choose you?:You should choose me cause I am awesome with Commands, Permissions, WroldEdit, Groupmanager...!I am playing Minecraft for 3 years so I am very experienced!
How can you help the server?:I can help the server With my abbiltties and my experience!
Extra information:
pink_panda567
01/26/2014 10:47 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
Hello, Im Taylor

Staff app

IGN: Cookie_MonsterGF

Maturity: On a 1-10 a 9

Country, Timezone: Eastern

Plugin experience: Alot on a 1-10 a 8.6

Staff experience: Alot i have been paying minecraft for 4 years been staff for 3 and i wanna help.

Management 1/10: A 9 becaus ei used to own my own server

Are you trustworthy?: Yes because i have never griefed

Why should we choose you?: You should chose me because new players need a romodel and i want that to be me and the server. New players need help and it will be my job to help them.

How can you help the server?: I can help the server by providing donations when we get low and in building pixel art and much more.

Extra information: I am female. And i love to help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome