▆▇██■|EnderArena Hiring Builders|■██▇▆

Dessie_YT's Avatar Dessie_YT1/16/17 11:28 am
1 emeralds 163 6
1/18/2017 8:02 pm
Dessie_YT's Avatar Dessie_YT
Hello there everyone! My name is Dessie. Myself and two other people have taken up the huge responsibility of running a server. Well, I myself am the owner and do alot of the configurations and the other two people are custom plugin developers. None of us are exceptional builders so we need YOU to come and help us with the server. We appreciate everyone who applies but like always there are some requirements and an application to fill out before we can accept you on the team.

Please do not use pixel art in your application pictures, as you will be denied.

Apply for builder down below in the spoiler, please copy and paste everything inside the spoiler for the application

Click to reveal
First Name/Nickname:
Have you ever built on a server professionally (With Builder rank) before?:
Do you speak any other languages besides English?:
On a scale of 1-10 how mature do you think you are?:
Do you have friends that will help you build for this server? (Read disclaimers):
Have you ever been staff on another server?:
Have you ever been punished on another server?:
Do you have experience in either Worldedit or VoxelSniper?:
How long can you build daily?:

In addition to you application, please provide 1-10 screenshots of your builds. (Remember, No Pixel Art!) We wish all of you applicants luck, please put effort and time into these, the better written they are, the higher chance you have of being accepted.
Good Luck!

Our Server: mc.enderarena.com (MC versions 1.8-1.11.2)
Our website: enderarena.com
Dessie_YT
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2017 8:02 pm
Dessie_YT
Still hiring more positions!
01/16/2017 12:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
InfinityFactionsBT
First Name/Nickname: Brady
IGN: InfinityFactions
Have you ever built on a server professionally (With Builder rank) before?: I am currently building for The Larval, And I have submitted maps that were accepted both to Hypixel and Mineplex.
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Working on Spanish, but not fluent.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature do you think you are?: 8-9
Do you have friends that will help you build for this server? (Read disclaimers): Yes, if they are needed, I have about 4 from an old build team that would love to get on and help.
Have you ever been staff on another server?: I have rarely played a server without being staff as its the only way I really enjoy it. I Have been staff on over 12 servers Including The Archon (Currently, but resigning), Hypixel, HiveMC, Cyclone Network, Lichcraft, and several others.
Have you ever been punished on another server?: I was muted one time for 10 minutes for talking back to an admin for a false ban.
Do you have experience in either Worldedit or VoxelSniper?: Yes, as I am mostly a terraformer I know just about everything within these two plugins.s
How long can you build daily?: I usually dedicate 3-4 hours building a day, but while I am doing something for a server I put all of the time I can into it.

If you Would like to see my builders portfolio, DM me on skype @InfinityFactions
01/16/2017 1:06 pm
Dessie_YT
Hi! This looks good, I couldn't find you on Skype, please add me @ Dessie_YT
01/16/2017 11:57 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Riff Raff
Can I get some info on what the server is about and what exactly would need building? Also yea, is this paid?
01/16/2017 12:11 pm
Dessie_YT
This is a Prison server. Right now, we need a Spawn, Mines, and PvP built. Depending on the quality of your work, your activeness and how much you're charging.
01/16/2017 11:36 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Dystopia
Is this a paid position?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome